Qubool Hai

New SaHil VM - Saanson Ko (pg20) - Nov21 - Page 15

Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful job on the VM. Nice song choice as well. I can always count on you to make great VMs because every VM that you posted on this thread has been lovely.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Stunning work! All your VM's are awesome β€οΈ 
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right! This song fits perfectly to SaHil. I actually remember going home one day, while listening to this song and the first thought that crossed my mind was this eternal couple. 

You've already describe it beautifully.. The change in Aahil which we all got to see was breathtaking. Him falling in love with a simple woman like Sanam was one of the those journeys which really touches the heart. *sigh*

I have no words to describe how incredible the VM is. Lovely... You're so amazing while making them. πŸ€— I'm actually falling in love with all of those you have made. 

Love it as always. Keep making them because it surely soothes the heart.  β€οΈ

sahil333 thumbnail
Awesome! And like always, thx for the translation πŸ˜›
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
@chicksoup - Thank you! The lyrics of this song are so awesome, and Arjit Singh did a wonderful job singing it. I thought it fit beautifully with Aahil's feelings and his need for and devotion to Sanam. Thanks for the compliments on both VMs. ☺️

@._Pari_. -  aww. Thanks for the compliments. I'm happy you liked all my previous VMs. πŸ˜ƒ

@kratiagrawal - Thanks. Glad you liked it. 😊

@Laura..
- Thank you! I'm glad you've liked the VMs. ☺️

@mahwash22
- Glad you thought the same about how the song fit. Aahil was a beautiful characters, and I'm glad I got to watch him and make this VM. Thanks for the compliments on the VMs. I aim to please. ☺️

@sahil333 - Thanks! Glad you liked it and am happy the subtitles were useful. πŸ˜›
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darkice7_12

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAE-vPSNZMg[/YOUTUBE]

Aahil's Farewell
(Turn on captions for subtitles)

The words that Aahil maybe should have said when he died . . . the dreams they had together . . . the life they planned on living . . . and how death just came . . . unplanned and uninvited. He left the way he wanted to because he couldn't bear to see her go. (Just my small way of trying to understand the heights of ridiculousness the PH reached when they killed our main lead with no closure. 😭)

I'd been playing with this idea of a video for a while, but I wasn't ready to deal with it. And I wasn't sure SaHilians were either. Even so, Aahil's words called out to me . . . and I had to put them to some scenes and have you all hear them.

Warning: there are scenes of both Aahil and Sanam's demise, so for those of you who have chosen not to see them or cannot see them again, I'd say skip this video.

GoogleDrive Link:  Aahil's Farewell

This is really beautiful but really sad and heartbreaking. Ughh Aahil loved her so much. She really couldn't have found anyone who loved her more πŸ˜­

BTW where's Sanam's dialogue from?
darkice7_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

This is really beautiful but really sad and heartbreaking. Ughh Aahil loved her so much. She really couldn't have found anyone who loved her more πŸ˜­

BTW where's Sanam's dialogue from?

Thanks! Totally agree on how much Aahil loved his Sanam.

Sanam's dialogue is from the same episode (Epi 688) - it just comes a bit earlier than Aahil's dialogue.
tazzz thumbnail
oh my god the last one was beautiful πŸ˜­ i havent commented before but all of your videos are amazing! and for the one where sahil died, thanks for the warning. im already VERYYY sad about sahil and recently, i've been feeling worse about it. i guess we only have their memories. and people like you know how to put them together and make them beautiful all over again. so thank you πŸ‘  πŸ˜³ 
darkice7_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tazzz

oh my god the last one was beautiful πŸ˜­ i havent commented before but all of your videos are amazing! and for the one where sahil died, thanks for the warning. im already VERYYY sad about sahil and recently, i've been feeling worse about it. i guess we only have their memories. and people like you know how to put them together and make them beautiful all over again. so thank you πŸ‘  πŸ˜³ 

Aww, thank you. ☺️ Every bit of encouragement helps!

But you're right . . . it still depresses me how they killed off our SaHil. In order to get past that, I'm happy there are people on this forum who are still willing to create new pieces on them . . . stories and pictures . . . and fans who are still around to watch/read them. Thanks!