Baaraatis Anonymous CC - Thread 45

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Rendezvous With Ridz

Over a cup of virtual coffee

"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."

Since my acquaintance with a lot of people I admire is virtual, I can't share a literal coffee with them, unfortunately. However, I hope the conversations we share here will be as refreshing and exciting as the first sip of coffee on a cold morning.

In this space, you'll find interviews with writers, readers or a mixture of the two. It will be casual, like a friendly conversation over a cup of coffee; it will be fun, hopefully; and it will be crisp.

So please, join me in my quest to poke my nose into everyone's business!

Love,
Ridz

----------------

The interview will consist of 4 sections:

• Front Matter
  • Burning Questions
  • Bang Bang
  • After Words

The plan is to post one interview every two weeks, depending on the number of writers and readers willing to participate and their availability. The list, as it stands now, is as follows:

• Juhi
  • Re Re
  • Jigs
  • Ruchi
  • Choti
  • Meera

----------------

So...there you have it, Bees! What do you think of the title, theme and sections? I admit, I was inspired by talk-shows, KWK in particular. People might crib about the controversial questions, but it's always a good time watching that show.

And I'd like to thank Meera for that title because I had a working title and then she mentioned this in her reply to my request for interview, and I was sold!

I created a blog as well because we need a back-up plan if the IF DT does not take to this idea: Blog

A Chat Club for the Bees to keep buzzzing...

Link to Previous Threads

Presenting you with the bees that keep the lights on anytime of the day or night:

Expelliarmus - Juhi

1chilly - Charu

A_BA - Aami

Angellic_doll - Shilpa

Areeba_blossom - Areeba

arhi_crazy - Shalma

..Arnav.. - Sindu

Arshix144 - Mini

Arshi67 - Ruchi

ArnavBarun - Veena

...ASB100... - Asha

AzraZaidi - Azra

Bhavikakosambia - Dolly/ Bhavika

BlueMystique - Ridz

Bridgeofdreams - Shaimaa

Champsum - Sumaiya

Chokri_ASR - Jigs

Chotidesi - Choti

cineraria - Ria

Dev25 - Mani

esamoe - Raeesa

esseesse  - Sid

Heavens_Flower - Re Re

IOVENI - Nish

jduke - Jay

JforChimpanzee JforChimpanzee

Kclovearshi - Kavi

Kiwikali - Kali

Kurinji - Kurinji

Kondhili - Liza

LooneyLuna - Luna

mem1 - Gita

MsDroolKanthan - Astha, not Shlock's though

Nooro - Noor

pravallika - Asha

preethi.saseeda - Preethi

rith123 - Rithika

Rulama - Rashmi

Ssyahoo - Sami

Sarikaa97 - Sarikaa

Semanti - Semanti

shree10 - Shree

sj236 - Sur

Sman - Shailaja

sudhareddy - Sudha

Tinkleby - Maanasa

tvpal007 - Cherry

vks11 - Sri

vandana.sagar - Vandana

***Apologize in advance if I may have missed anyone, please let me know and I will update.  Also if you do not want your name listed, I can remove it as well...no pressure ðŸ˜Š

Some things to keep in mind (Thanks Juhi for the rules):

1) We are all friends here, so let's value each other's opinions, without personal judgments and comments. Step back if you need to...

2) Let's keep it clean, so no one has any need to come up creeping at our doorsteps, no being the basherz ya?

3) You probably don't want to share personal info here, that's what PM(s) are for ya?

And with that, let's get this party started...

Edited by BlueMystique - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail

THREAD 45! BAARAATIS ROCK!  ðŸ¥³

I lauu u  all  ðŸ¤—

My Bees are har tarah se perfect  ðŸ˜ƒ

Ridz , wonderful trailer tha, ab picture shuru hone ka intezaar hain. And who better to start off with than our dear writerji 😃  But but but ... should we mix some desi daaru in our cuppa? I think I may need it!  ðŸ¤¢  Fourth name padhkar mujhe apne aap se puchna pada ki saans le sakti ho?! 😲  Your current list may need some tweaking methinks. Brain mein wrinkles ho rahein hain tension ke! ðŸ˜”

Edited by Arshi67 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Main aur Mr. R...oomaal. 
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIIer6weC3s[/YOUTUBE]

Rendezvous's Ripples...

Khushi, why are you drinking my coffee? What happened to your Chai?

I am learning to become a coffee drinker Arnavji

Why?

I have a feeling I am going to get invited to an interview over coffee and I don't want to go there and ask for Chai...

What?

Ha... Ridzji is starting a new segment in our hive with interviews and all my favorite people are getting lined up...

This is about those damn bees again... I was under the impression with your business taking off you hardly has time for this nonsense...

Why are you getting angry? They are your loyal followers... Even though Barunji's movie is coming out most of them including Ridzji are still favoring you instead of this new Sukhiji character Barunji is playing...

Sobti is an actor and he is expected to portray different characters but he can never be me...

Arnavji, we already had this conversation I think and I do believe you got your popularity because Barunji's portrayal of you is 1000% perfection of your angry self...

What the...

Kya, what the? Do you think without Barunji you will be having the fan following and royal status you are currently enjoying...

Khushi, you can also revert it to say that because he played my character to perfection Sobti is today enjoying the type of fame he is enjoying... Have you thought in that line?

No need to think like that...

What?

Ha... as an Actor Barunji is first class and I can't wait for the movie to be out to go and watch it with you?

Why me? I have no interest in Sobti's movie...

Who else am I suppose to go to the movie with? Bankilalji?

What the? Why are you thinking of that Bankilal character now?

Because he always used to listen to me patiently and also encourages me to have my own ideas and opinions and views... Right opposite to you I confess... You always put the reverse gear when I talk about my interests...

That is because your interests are Jalebi, Salman Khan, Sobti and Bees in that order...

Nahi toh... its Jalebi, Bees, Barunji and Salman Khanji

What? Really? Where am I in this line up?

Nowhere... 

I truly give up... Do whatever the hell you want... You never listen to me anyways...

A... Ar... A... Arnavji...

Oh shit... Khushi stop crying... I am sorry... I won't give up on you... Now tell me about Ridz's idea...

You can't steal it... OK?

OK... so what is it?

She is going to conduct a serious of interviews on the famous authors from IF. I think she is targeting authors who have written about us?

Figures... What has that got to do with you drinking coffee?  You have not written anything have you? Oh God... no, no, no... no! HAVE YOU?

Nahi... Nahi... I have not written anything... but she is from America and her upbringing dictates about fairness and equal opportunity so she is not only interviewing authors but also interviewing readers over a cup of virtual coffee...

Khushi, virtual coffee means there is really no coffee... It is only the idea of a coffee?

Really... I thought that she was at the least send the necessary coffee powder to all of us and we can make the coffee when we have the interview with her...

She will be broke flat if she does that... 

Then why do I have to drink this bitter coffee of yours... I will have my Chai...

Thank you for sparing my coffee and also for criticizing it... it is not as if someone forced you to drink it...

A... Ar... A... Arnavji...

I was only joking Khushi... Now tell me about these authors and readers...

Well Juhiji is the first person and author to be interviewed... but I think Juhiji is also a widely read person so not sure how Ridzji is going to address that angle...

Juhi is participating in this madness... The last I checked she is semi retired from all this and having a more meaningful life...

Well she is the natural choice...First she is gone for so long now and we all are missing her... so this is an opportunity to get her back in... We are always exploring possibilities to bring her back...

Well who else?

If you are fishing to see if Cherryji is coming in then let me tell you now itself Arnavji that she has not visited us for some time...

I know, her sis is sick isn't it? She is being a dutiful sister and taking care of her sister... I must say she has got her priorities right unlike some who cannot be bothered with her husband... despite that poor man being diabetic...

Arnavji?

Don't Arnavji me Khushi... I am only telling the truth... Never mind, tell me who else is participating?

Well Jigsji and Ruchiji and Chotiji and Meeraji and Re Reji have also agreed so far...

Do they have any idea what they are letting themselves in for?

Why? You think only you can give effective interview? That too saying what the' all the time? 

What the?

There! I told you, that is all you know to say... I am sure my friends will give better interviews...

Oh, really?

Haan... really!!!!

We will see about that... So Cherry had not yet confirmed... but why is Ridz doing this? Any idea?

She claims she likes to poke her nose into everyone's business... but I don't think that is the real reason...

Meaning?

Meaning she wants to personalize our association further and strengthen the bond even tighter...

Tighter?

Han, it is almost as if we will get to see/know a little bit more of our bees maybe things they have not shared or even what makes them tick...

You don't need an interview for that... I can tell you what makes them tick... ME!!!!

I think you are giving way too much importance to yourself Arnavji... You maybe instrumental in them coming together but that is not the case anymore... now bees are there because we cannot let a day go by without saying a hello hi to others in the hive... But what you have told me gives me an idea... I must share this with Ridzji and I am sure she will be receptive to it...

Idea? no, no, no... no!!! Don't get any ideas... bad combination - you and ideas...

But this is a phaadu idea Aranvji... Salmanji ki kasam...

What is it?

Will you also agree to a rendezvous, Aranvji?

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
Bees congratulations on thread 45 ðŸ¥³ 

My self Sukhvinder Singh ji  vaise luv se log mujhe Sukhi bolte hai

Yaar bina chain kahare ðŸ˜‰

All the best "Mr. Right" ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sudhareddy - 9 years ago
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bees...

Kya main saans le sakti hoon?

I am not breathing ,when I am in my senses ...

dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SBB link 

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t60038-sbb-barun-sobti-ki-film-ka-trailor-hua-launch-14th-nov-2014#254652

Edited by dev25 - 9 years ago
kurinji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Morning/ evening Bees
Anybody watched the trailer?
sudhareddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kurinji

Good Morning/ evening Bees
Anybody watched the trailer?

Kurunji ðŸ¤—
Re Re posted it ðŸ˜ƒ
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Alright behens, on my way to my evening classes. All I'd say is, this trailer surpassed my expectations. Earlier if I would have wanted to watch the movie, it was just because it's male lead is the actor who portrayed ASR. But now I'd want to watch it, because it looks good man! 
"Saans le sakte hain?"