Niraj? A little more buzz expected

Posted: 9 years ago
I've been peeping in and out of this forum for quite a while, been watching NAUC from the beginning.
There was all this buzz about Saurav( or however you spell his name) and Ritesh, even some fan fictions on them, but when it seems that Niraj will be the likely couple in the end. I know its been only a couple of days since his proper entry but I really thought that this would really alight the forum,but there is no better time than now!
This post wasn't to complain, but to motivate you all. I know all of you must be busy with work and school and stuff, but let's try together to make this forum more active πŸ˜ƒ

As for me, my little shipper heart has gone into overdrive πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yes i totally agree with u
but still our forum is so dull

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

yes i totally agree with u

but still our forum is so dull

Yes but we must make it more active! πŸ˜ƒ
Ruby-Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you dear 
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am in😊
Lets make it activeπŸ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Yups I agree with you we should make the forum more active.
Thank you all, together we can try to make this forum active
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You are right, we must work a little harder. Our forum rank is 16 already. With more effort, we can bring it on top 10. Participation is highly required. Am new member and have my schools, coachings nd studies to cope up with but i'll surely try to be active here as much as i can.

Originally posted by: Pamper1

You are right, we must work a little harder. Our forum rank is 16 already. With more effort, we can bring it on top 10. Participation is highly required. Am new member and have my schools, coachings nd studies to cope up with but i'll surely try to be active here as much as i can.

Yeah!