Jalan ho rahi hai nandu - really

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

girl who really does not know the spelling for that word is all Jalan seeing love for aliya in Manik's phone, common baby he is afterall your property, don't u let go him, he is all yours..just see his eyes and you will know the truth baby..

Yayyy..Mr.Misunderstanding is on his way, you can hear those footsteps..And even though its going to be painful for our beloved characters, can't wait..About freaking time!!!!!!

Liked Manan scene..Awww, Nandu is cho sweet..crying out like an angel ..Manik  was touched seeing it ...
, and didn't go to console her, I was like, "You chicken, go,take her in your arms, did you not need her arms, whenever you were down and wanted some shoulder for you to cry... I dare you..Whattt!!! can't afford to be doing it when she is at her cutest, eh?" But he controlled, to find solace in the company of revenge ghost..

Someone solve their problems for them already and send them to a beautiful place!

And she loves him so much..Awww, who thought Nandini Murthy would be so much in love with Manik Malhotra someday that she'll let go her dearest firefly for him leaving her..The love syndrome can do strange things to people..

LOVE Nandu  really love her..

Awww, she doesn't know its no fault of hers that Manik is being a meanie,
Hugs for u...Your time will come, babe..

Manik Loved that he  found it hard it to break her heart..

Hated that he broke her heart ultimately.. Loved that he found it difficult to stay detached or cold, loved that it pained him to see her hurt, see the tears in her eyes, and when he turned to have a look at her and you could see the pain in his eyes..

Felt so much for Nandu when she just sat there, with tears in her eyes..What is she paying for? No sin of hers, no crime of hers..Awww,Nandu..Here's a hug for you..Can I smack him once for you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Sue
I loved your posts..
😭 nandini was crying . Really sad. She is getting punished fo r no reasons. Manik wanted to console her πŸ˜† but u know he can't touch her now but still in his own way he did..
Both of them always work as team πŸ˜ƒ whether its dhruv attacks or rishab case or now manik injured..they have so much understanding 😳 .. She was angry with manik but how was she taking care of cabir.. I so loved it.
Manik Baba getting angry that she can't drive. Well she drive him crazy πŸ˜† Edited by addictedlove - 9 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: addictedlove

Sue
I loved your posts..
😭 nandini was crying . Really sad. She is getting punished fo r no reasons. Manik wanted to console her πŸ˜† but u know he can't touch her now but still in his own way he did..
Both of them always work as team πŸ˜ƒ whether its dhruv attacks or rishab case or now manik injured..they have so much understanding 😳 .. She was angry with manik but how was she taking care of cabir.. I so loved it.
Manik Baba getting angry that she can't drive. Well she drce him crazy πŸ˜†

any idea what he meant by do u need a break yaar?
Sue101 thumbnail
hehehe luv it  β€οΈ
Manik Baba getting angry that she can't drive. Well she drce him crazy πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue101

any idea what he meant by do u need a break yaar?

might be separation
although, when she said to manik that take cabir to hospital, we will sort out later .. i loved it😊 baad  mien hum dekh lenge . she so love him badly😭
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice Post yar...
You said it everything ...very bad nthing left to say from m end πŸ˜†
bt the way u expressed it in the post was bang on ...πŸ‘

I will jus highlight the one i loved most ...wen nandini was crying and manik was witnessing her wid so much of emotion was wonderful, even i wanted him to hug his baby nandini crying 😳..take her into his arm and run away ...from away from this evil world