Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

I liked the PaRan n SanVi scene... But what I didn't like abt the epi that CVs are ruing Randhir's character once again... SanDhir friendship track was much better than SanDhir relationship track...

@red---my thoughts absolutely...what I cant understand is that, during the friendship track Randhir considered Sanyu to be his equal...and now suddenly he is acting like this MCP 😕...my all time fav scene will remain when Randhir had apologized to Sanyu with the VTs ...that was a beautiful sequence 😳
Happy_hippy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I liked the PaRan n SanVi scene... But what I didn't like abt the epi that CVs are ruing Randhir's character once again... SanDhir friendship track was much better than SanDhir relationship track...

True that girl!! That friendship track was lovely.. So pure n innocent, yeh sab kuch bahut forced lag raha hai.. U echoed my sentiments to the last letter!😊
Happy_hippy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

The CVs just have to make him act like an MCP (which he is not !) hence all these

Humph! Why do CVs always try to ruin the fun... When will they behave normal??
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font face="Verrial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#9900ff">I liked the PaRan n SanVi scene... But what I didn't like abt the epi that CVs are ruing Randhir's character once again... SanDhir friendship track was much better than SanDhir relationship track...</font>

totally agree with you...their friend ship was more addictive than their relationship

the paran and sanvi scene was adorable ...thhat poor punching bag 😆
a2zahid thumbnail
i loved it sooo muchhh. finally cv r showing sum frndships scene whch was much needed
-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn that vidushi and sanyukta and parth and randhir scene was the best thing I loved. 
I was lauughing so much. Hahahaha that was funny , infact it has so  much sense. 
CrazySandhirian thumbnail
I just loved PRan And Sanyu-Vids Today!
How much I wanted it!!!
It cutely - funny!!
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya , d epi was simply awesome 😃