Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Love At First Sight   

Episode #4   Nahar's Confession

Next morning Saloni wakes up late thinking about Nahar. She immidaitely tells her self. I need to concentrate on my chemistry exam. She gets ready and starts studying for midterm chemistry exam. She tries not to think about Nahar. But his face keeps popping up in front of her eyes. She gives her brother Sahil her notes and asks him to test her to find out she has to study a lot. Sahil makes fun of her. Salonidi forget about your singing and put your brain in your studies and teases her. Saloni runs after him. But he runs away.

She goes back to books as she has to study for more exams. She spends whole day studying but her mind keeps slipping and goes back to thinking about Nahar. She feels like why do nahar has to come to my life at this time. But then she thinks thank God he is in my life at least it ends boredom in my life. But what will happen now? Sahil comes back asking Salonidi do you need more help? Saloni tells him to go away.

While Saloni is studying Nahar spends rest of the day thinking about her. Sumer notices Nahar is lost in thoughts whole day and feeling happy that finally there plan is working to bring Saloni Nahar together. He calls Narpat to find out that Saloni has midterm exams and she should not be disturbed. Next morning when Saloni is waiting on the bus stop a car stops and some one is calling her Saloniji. Saloni immediately notices it is Nahar as he is getting down from the car. Saloni walks up to him.
"Are you going to the college? I can give you ride If it is okay with you. I am going to my office." Asks Nahar politely smiling.
"No I can go in the bus. Thank you very much." replies Saloni shyly.
Nahar does not want to give-up and tries one more time.
"Please come with me. I really enjoy your company. I hope I don't bore you. Sometimes I ride the bus so I can see people. I get lonely living alone. I am sure it will be okay with uncle." says Nahar in polite manner.
"No I enjoy your company too. Thanks." says Saloni blushing.
Nahar gets out and opens the door. Saloni sits and opens her book and starts studying. Nahar is dying to talk but keeps quiet for a little while. Saloni realizes and closes her book.
"Do you have exam today? I wanted to talk to you. What time is your class?" asks Nahar.
"Yes I have midterm exams. Today is chemistry. My exams end on Thursday." replies Saloni politely.
Next 3 days Saloni does not see him and wonders what happened. But she is busy with her exams and does not pay much attention. Friday morning while Saloni is wating on the bus stop Nahar stops his car and invites her to ride with him. Saloni accepts.
"How were the exams? Sorry I had to go out of town. I just got back last night. Do you have some time? I wanted to talk to you. Can we go for a cup of tea or ice-cream?" ask Nahr anxiously.
"MY exams went fine. Thanks. I have a class shortly. But we can go in the evening. I can meet you somewhere after 5."says Saloni blushing. Saloni sees Nahar's face light up and feels happy.
" If it is okay I will pick you up from here at 5".says Nahar joyfully. Saloni nodds.
Whole day Saloni is wondering If Nahar is thiking same as I am and asking about the date .She is happy and keeps smiling. Nita and Neel have been noticing for few days that Saloni is not herself lately and always lost in her thoughts and smiling so much. Besides Neel has spotted her coming out from Nahar's car.
"What is going on Saloni? I saw you with that man today, who brought you flowers. Who is he? Why you are always lost and behave like we are not your friends anymore? You don't even talk much? Is he your new boyfriend or something?" asks Neel teasing her. Nita agrees.
"I think you both are mistaken. He is my uncle's son. He saved my life. So I am being nice to him. I was worried about competition and exams that 's all really." lies Saloni hiding her feelings. But Neel and Nita know that is not the truth. They both wait for Saloni to open up.

At 5 Nahar picks up Saloni. They go to a close by restaurant. Saloni spots Neel Neeta and other friends seating there and asks Nahar to leave and go else where. Nahar agrees. They go to a remote area restaurant. Nahar orders coffee while Saloni orders icecream. Nahar is watching her. Saloni feels shy and blushes.
"Saloniji I wanted to ask you something if it is ok with you. For the last few days I am getting the feeling that your dad and my uncle is trying to fix us up. They are purposely making us sit close and getting us closer. I have a feeling that my uncle will ask me about you any day now. I will be very frank with you. The more I get to know you the more I like you. I have been thinking about you for the past few days. I can tell you I never felt this way about anyone before. I have been dying to tell you this. But I waited because of your exams. I think I know your answer too. But I wanted to hear it from your mouth". asks Nahar lovingly with smile on his face.

Saloni's heart is pounding with joy so hard she is afraid Nahar might hear her hearbeats When he looks at Saloni her face is all red and she is blushing and telling him.
"It is getting late. I think we should leave. Mom dad will be worried". says Saloni politely.

.She wants to tell Nahar she has fallen in love with him the first time he held her hand in the bus. She loves him very much and she cannot live without him. This is the moment and the words she has been waiting for last few days and now that when he confessed. She can't even open her mouth. As if some one has sealed her lips with glue.

Nahar pays the bill. They both leave. Nahar is looking at her. Saloni keeps looking down blushing. she is thinking How can I tell him how much I love him. My heart wants to tell him but my lips are sealed. As she tries to open the door Nahar puts his hand on hers to open the door as well. Saloni again feels the current passing thru her entire body and wishes the door would never open and Nahar keeps his hand on hers. In the car both are quiet looking at each other.
Saloni gets home. A thought comes to her mind what if Nahar misunderstood me and thought I don't like him. I should have replied or should have told him something. Now her heart is filled with fear. Next few days she does not see or hear from Nahar. She keeps thinking about him and at night dreams about him. Now her fear is becoming real. She is very afraid and wants to know what is happening with him. She does not know how to ask about Nahar. She gathers the courage and asks Ambika about Sumer uncle.
"Mom I have not seen or heard from Sumer uncle in last few days. Is everything all right with him?" asks Saloni worriedly.
"Beta Nahar is sick for few days. We need to go see him. Would you come with me?" asks Ambika hiding her smile.
"Yes mom I will go with you. What happened to Naharji?" answers Saloni hiding her tears.

Saloni runs to her room close the door and cries uncontrollably thinking because of me Nahar got sick. He loves me very much and confessed his love for me and I did not even respond. I broke his heart. I hope he is not very sick. I need to go see him immediately. She wipes her tears and decides to tell Nahar how she is feeling about him. She goes to Ambika and asks her when are they going to see Naharji? She wants to go and buy some fruits and flowers for him. Ambika tells her she has gotten everything and they can leave now. Saloni quickly gets ready. They reach Nahar 's house with fruits and flowers. She sees Nahar lying on the bed. He looks pale and weak. Saloni's heart cries.
To be continued.

song dedication in next reply.

Now Your replies and comments

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail

songs dedicated for episode #4

Nahar to saloni
Thoda sa pyar huva hai
thoda hai baki hum to dil dehi chuke
bas teri haan hai baki

2nd song
Ashiq banaya ashiq banaya aapne
tere bin suni suni hai rate
tere bin pyasi pyasi nighahe tere bin

bin asar meri aaahe tere bin

Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nahar sick.... hope saloni will take care off him.... with all her love 😉 ...

lovely epi 👏 .....waiting for the next....
ramas thumbnail
Saloni taking care of Nahar. 😆 😆
who else will take care of him ?
12234 thumbnail
I don't know any words that describe how awesome this is! Just to tell you ramas your writing is amazing, stunning, and absolutely perfect! Keep writing! You really should think about a writing career, I mean your books would be bestsellers but nevermind, don't do that because if you wrote books you wouldn't have enough time to post new stories for the forum. Just loved this episode! Please continue SOON! 😊
ramas thumbnail
Keep posting comments as you read. Coninuation depends upon the response. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

nahar sick.... hope saloni will take care off him.... with all her love 😉 ...

lovely epi 👏 .....waiting for the next....

Thanks Shali

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow that was soo cute!!! awww... nahar confessed! lol is he love sick?? 😉

loved it rakshaji - so please keep writing!! 👏
.Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great job and my nahar is sick 😭
mimi_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail