Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

60 FIVE SHOTZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel13

Will raman go behind Ishu when she is arrested??? He will surely try to call Neil to bail her out
But till then I want raman to assure her and be with her...

Hope he doesn't turn into majboori to save adi from police after he gets caught (hope he does) and behave like a father and scold him
But it's ADI for Raman can't trust him

so you are trying to say Mani will save ishita...
Ummm...Keh Skte hai..90% chance Mani K hai...10% Raman ka Hai
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Adi! Raman will be there..and definitely confession will happen..when.he is saving her.in jail...Adi i will bring you some jalebis
Like mother like son. Shagun once staged fake suicide blaming Raman during MiMi engagement ceremony and now her son faked a child harassment case.Disgusting creeps.😡

Adi needs strict punishment, any kind of clemency will ruin his life. Raman needs to understand that and hope accident track taught him well. It's not about Ishita only but not letting his son ruin his own life as well. 
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The CV's are definitely milking whatever drama they can get from the "not-happening" Shagun-Ashok wedding.😕
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Adi did not learn any thing from his first punishment... His mother shagun is responsible for all this... She does not like him and only uses him.. Shame on shagun
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Or i guess he will tell raman that he n shagun vl live with him.as he knows d true intention of ashok and also take revenge from ishu..
rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have an idea. why don't we the viewers call police and ask them to arrest the Balaji films wale for harassment of viewers?

Bhallas and Iyers were going on and on with this hateful day's functions as if she is their dear dear beti. Ab bhugto...

Can't trust Raman when it comes to Adi. I knew Adi will be upto something. I thought he would ask Raman to leave her...etc..

Anyways... I hope this time Raman stands up for Ishita and at the end confesses his love.

About Shagun and Adi.. I hope Ashok does marry Shagun. And then he should have 100s of affairs and torture Shagun. And then make her quiet by giving her diamonds. I hope Ashok behaves very badly with Adi and sends him back to hostel. Sure Sure Adi will be the main villain after leap.

Ishra need to have their own son ASAP. May be then Bhallas and Raman will stop their Adi jhap.
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what the hell kya koi bhi cermony bina darma ky ho sakti ha CV.s 😕 nd adi is back tu definitly adi sa kya expect kar sakty hein 🥱 adi did not learn anything from his punishment ya kbhi nhi sudhare ga...
greenie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another one aft Mani drama sequences... Errr... 😡
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe this is ashok's stunt thru adi to stop the wedding, without knowing his true intentions adi is going to complain about isitha and to save isitha, ashok will ask mani to make the deal with him without any conditions like marrying shagun...So no adoption no marriage...😆
then shagun and adi will land in bhalla house...
Edited by Npdeepa - 9 years ago