KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for the new thread!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
update soon! 
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...read all parts in one go...its truly awesome...
such a beautiful story... totally loved it..
awww asad is such a sweetheart he loves her a lot thought she didnt trust him..
their cute bickering... I love it
tanveer ko itna acha koi aur nahi dikha sakthi hai..
love khan family n tanu Zoe bonding...
so my babies r finally married which made me so happy..
the suspense in marriage n their happiness, inner voice of ASYA n cute flashbacks..everything is written so beautifully...
ur really an awesome writer... πŸ‘
love gowtu n jas fr recommending me this story ..
so that idiot is back again..
waiting fr Zoe 2 know d actual truth..
update asap...
I'm gonna buddy u... pls pm me fr next parts
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread...πŸ‘πŸΌ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amulya9

hey...read all parts in one go...its truly awesome...
such a beautiful story... totally loved it..
awww asad is such a sweetheart he loves her a lot thought she didnt trust him..
their cute bickering... I love it
tanveer ko itna acha koi aur nahi dikha sakthi hai..
love khan family n tanu Zoe bonding...
so my babies r finally married which made me so happy..
the suspense in marriage n their happiness, inner voice of ASYA n cute flashbacks..everything is written so beautifully...
ur really an awesome writer... πŸ‘
love gowtu n jas fr recommending me this story ..
so that idiot is back again..
waiting fr Zoe 2 know d actual truth..
update asap...
I'm gonna buddy u... pls pm me fr next parts

Thank you so much dear and welcome to my FF as a new reader!!! πŸ€—And my special thanks to gowtu and jas too for recommending my story...And I shall pm you hereafter for sure... πŸ˜Š
tinunaik2069 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation for new thread
Waiting for the update
And plzz pm me 
Edited by tinunaik2069 - 9 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Hi friends!!! πŸ˜ƒ Hope you all are surprised to see the 'baarish of updates' like how one of you said me that day.πŸ˜‰ Its just that I want to finish off this high intensity track soon and bring it back to normal, and continue with my other stories. Well, this update is an intense one mixed with angst and pain, as I can't add romance during such tracks. Hope you enjoy reading it. πŸ˜Š

Part 20:

Asad was sitting in his room, thinking about what Saima had said to him.

"What Saima said can also be a possibility in this" said Asad looking at the encrypted note, "I was the only guy whom Zoya loved in her life, so it has to be someone who loves Zoya only. But how do I find out who is he??"

Just then Saima came to the room hastily and checked if anyone saw her and came to Asad and he saw her and stood from his couch.

"What happened Saima?" asked Asad.

"Well...I spoke to Nisha. She said she needs to see us in person and wants to study about this case as well. We have to go to meet her by 9 am tomorrow. Now you do the rest okay??" said Saima.

"Alright! You wait at the bus stop near that market and I will pick you up from there and we shall go together" said Asad.

"Cool!!" said Saima and as she was about to leave, she saw Zoya coming in. Zoya saw Saima inside and heaved an angry sigh and went to them.

"Hi Zoya!!" said Saima in a tensed tone, "Well, I came to get a phone number. I got it now. Alright, I am going off to sleep. Good night Zoya!! Good night Asad!!"

Saima walked out and Asad too excused himself from Zoya and went to the lawn outside his room.

Zoya decided that it is reaching heights now and she has to confront Asad tomorrow at the office at any cost.

Next day morning, Zoya was ready, and was waiting for Asad near the car, when Asad came to her.

"Well...Zoya..." said Asad and Zoya looked at him, "Listen, I have some work outside with one of our clients. I have to meet him and come. You do one thing, take my car and go to office; I will send the driver with you. I will finish the work and come to office."

"But, what work Asad?? I will also come with you if its official work" said Zoya.

"No no...not necessary Zoya. I am telling you yeah?? You leave. I will come soon" said Asad and looked at the driver who was standing there, "Driver, drop Zoya in the office."

Zoya reluctantly got in the car and Asad closed her door and the car left, while Zoya looked at Asad as the car moved. Asad too got in his car and moved from the place.

Zoya was in the car lost in thoughts and wondering why she feels that Asad is hiding something from her. Just then, the route where Zoya was going was stuck with traffic.

"Driver, what's wrong??" asked Zoya looking in the front.

"An accident has taken place Ma'am" replied the driver.

"Ohh God!!! Is there any other route we can go??" asked Zoya.

"Yes Ma'am. We can go back and take the side road and go. Just that it will be a little lengthy" replied the driver.

"It's okay. Go that way" said Zoya.

The car went reverse, and went in the other route. As she was going, they stopped at the signal and Zoya was looking around and saw a similar car like Asad's. She observed keenly and found Asad sitting inside it. She saw that he had parked his car in the front of a hospital and seemed like waiting for someone.

"What is Asad doing here??" asked Zoya in a low tone and looked over there.

Just then she saw Saima entering the back side of the car, and was stunned looking at it.

"Saima???" asked Zoya in an unbelievable tone and her car started moving after the signal change. Through the moving car, Zoya constantly looked at the car till she lost sight of it.

"What is Asad doing with Saima over there??" wondered Zoya and she took her phone and dialed Asad's number.

"Hello??" asked Zoya.

"Yeah Zoya, tell me" replied Asad, "Reached office??"

"In some time. Well, you met the client??" asked Zoya in a suspicious tone.

"Ohh...yeah...I did. I am still at his place only. I will be reaching office in an hour or so" repled Asad, much to Zoya's shock.

"Ohhh...I see..." said Zoya in a compressed tone.

"I will meet you in office, okay?? Bye!!" said Asad, as he cut the call.

Zoya clutched the phone tight, as her suspicions started growing more and more.

"You are roaming around with Saima and you are lying to me Asad?? You think you can fool me this way?? I am not going to leave this matter here!!" decided Zoya, as the car reached the office.

After reaching office, Zoya was walking in her cabin, back and forth tensely, waiting for Asad to come. In an hour, Asad reached and Zoya saw him walk to his cabin and she followed him to his cabin in haste.

Asad sat at his chair and saw Zoya too coming inside.

"Come Zoya. Well any calls from..." asked Asad, while Zoya raised her hand, signaling Asad to stop. Asad looked at her in a confused way.

"Where were you this much time??" asked Zoya in a stern tone.

Asad looked at her standing with a slight suspicious look, and said, "I was out to meet a person. I said you."

"Okay. Alone??" asked Zoya.

"Why...why are you asking all these questions to me Zoya??" asked Asad, in order to divert from her question.

"Why don't you just answer to my question??" asked Zoya.

"Listen, I actually..." started Asad, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door. They both turned at the door, and saw Tanveer.

"May I come in Sir??" asked Tanveer.

"Yeah...yeah come in" said Asad and Tanveer came in, while Asad and Zoya exchanged angry stares at each other.

"Sir, the new employee has arrived" said Tanveer.

"New employee??" asked Asad.

"Sir...for the JMD's secretary post?? Rashid Sir's recommendation??" reminded Tanveer.

"Ohhh...yes!! He has come??" asked Asad.

"Yes Sir. Shall I bring him in??" asked Tanveer.

"Yeah sure!!" replied Asad and Tanveer went out.

Asad looked at Zoya and said, "Listen Zoya, whatever is your discussion, let's have it at home. This is office and I don't want us to make a scene here."

"Ohhh really??? I am making a..." asked Zoya, while they heard the door knock again.

"Come in!!" said Asad, and the door opened and a guy entered in neatly dressed formals and stood in front of Asad and Zoya, bringing an extreme shock to their faces. Asad and Zoya looked at each other and then again at the guy.

"Rohit???" asked Asad and Zoya in unison.

They least expected that the reason for why they had broken up years back would come in their life once again. Tanveer who was standing there with Rohit, tried to guess what was going on and why did the environment turn very serious all of a sudden.

"Rohit Khanna!! Newly appointed Secretary for the JMD, Mrs. Zoya Ahmed Khan" replied Rohit with a steady expression, while Asad was taken aback hearing that. He wondered if things could get any worse than this. Zoya too was feeling highly disturbed as Rohit's comeback made her remember all those bitter moments during her break up with Asad, all over again.

"Well..." said Rohit looking at them both, "Are you both going to keep staring at me like this, or will you tell me what I should begin with??"

Asad and Zoya were still quiet without replying anything.

"And yeah" added Rohit, "I didn't know the news about your wedding Zoya. If so, I would have given a beautiful and memorable gift to you both that day. Anyways, congrats Zoya!! Congrats Asad!!"

"You know them both before itself??" asked Tanveer hearing Rohit's conversation with them.

"Yeah of course!!" said Rohit to Tanveer, "I know them since college days. Right Asad??"

Asad just gave a constant stare at him and felt tongue-tied as he couldn't react anything at that point of time, as he had come as an employee and Rashid had recommended him for a job there.

"Ohh..okay" said Tanveer, "Okay Sir, I will take leave."

Tanveer left the cabin, while Rohit came to Zoya, as Asad kept looking at him.

"Well, I shall begin with my work then. I will take your leave then" said Rohit and extended his hand to Zoya and Zoya looked at Asad, who was standing with glaring eyes. Zoya extended her hand to give him, but Asad brought his hand forward and shook hands with Rohit instead, coming in front of Zoya.

"Yeah sure!!  I think you can begin with your work now. Get the work details from Miss Tanveer and start your work" said Asad, leaving his hand.

Rohit nodded with a cunning smile at Asad and Asad kept staring at him till he walked out of the cabin. Zoya looked at Asad, and Asad too gave a tensed look at her, as Zoya too walked to her cabin.

Asad recalled Rohit telling that he is the newly appointed Zoya's secretary and pushed the chair hard, that it hit on the wall and fell of the floor. Asad rested both his hands on the table and closed his eyes trying to overcome his frustration.

"More how much problems must I face??? One side a stalker who is following Zoya, now Rohit, whom I hate more than anything in my life. This is just driving me nuts!!" said Asad as he closed his eyes and rested his face on his palms. He decided that he must have an eye on Rohit and must ask Zoya to be careful with him.

Meanwhile Tanveer was in Mehwish's cabin, where Mehwish was working on her designs and Tanveer was checking the latest design files. Mehwish suddenly stopped working, as something striked her mind.

"Tannu!!" called Mehwish, and Tanveer looked at her, from the files.

"Haan??" asked Tanveer.

"What is this new employees's name??" asked Mehwish.

"Rohit. Rohit Khanna" replied Tanveer.

"And..." said Mehwish thinking, "What was the name of the guy because of whom Asad Sir and Zoya broke up??"

"Uhhh..." thought Tanveer and said, "Yeah, Rohit!!...wait...Rohit???"

"Exactly!!!" exclaimed Mehwish. Tanveer and Mehwish exchanged shocking looks to each other.

"You said me Rohit said that he was Asad Sir's college-mate yeah?? And also that, they both were very shocked to see Rohit?? What if he is the guy??" asked Mehwish.

Tanveer recalled their expressions after seeing Rohit and agreed with Mehwish.

"You are right Mehwi...there is a 100% chance, it is him. But, we have to confirm that yeah??" asked Tanveer.

"Hmm...that's also right...you go and ask Zoya" said Mehwish.

"No no...she is not in a good mood since morning. Don't know what happened to her. I can't go and ask Asad Sir too. What else to do now??" asked Tanveer tapping her head with her pen.

"Employee Records???" asked Mehwish snapping her fingers.

"You mean, check out his employee records?" asked Tanveer.

"Haan. We can check out his academic background and see if it is matching to Zoya's, because Zoya had said that Rohit was her classmate. It means their period of study would be the same, right??" asked Mehwish with a smile.

"Areyy Waah sweetheart!!! No words for your intelligence. You are a beauty with brains!!" appreciated Tanveer, as Mehwish smiled, "Wait, I will check it and come."

After some time, Tanveer came to Mehwish with Rohit's record and sat next to her.

"You are right Mehwi!! He is the same guy; Zoya's classmate Rohit!!" confirmed Tanveer and showed the file to Mehwish.

Mehwish went through the record and said, "Tannu, I can assure you thus guy hasn't come with here just like that. I mean, he has planned and joined here."

"What do you mean??" asked Tanveer in a quizzical tone.

"He has worked in Delhi for two years as a project analyst in a multinational company" said Mehwish as she added, "Why would a guy with such a professional background, come here for the post of a secretary??"

Tanveer thought about that and realized that she was right and looked at her, "So, you mean to say, that he has purposely joined here for this post, just that he could be close to Zoya??"

"Exactly!!" said Mehwish.

"But why did he wait for these much days?? He is supposed to have the next day after their wedding right??" asked Tanveer.

"Yeah. But, maybe he had been waiting for a chance to enter here. Rashid Sir had put an ad regarding the requirement of a secretary for Zoya some two days before the party right?? And guess he has come seizing that opportunity" said Mehwish.

"This is turning to be a serious issue. I guess we must inform about this to Asad Sir immediately and alert him" said Tanveer.

Asad was walking here and there in his cabin, stressed about all the issues which have been happening recently. Just then Tanveer and Mehwish knocked the door and came in.

"Yes??" asked Asad.

"Sir, we would like to talk to you for some 10 minutes. Do you mind??" asked Tanveer.

"It's fine. Sit down" said Asad, picking his chair from the floor, while they understood that Asad was definitely tensed about Rohit.

"Sir, it's related to your personal life" said Mehwish, "About...Rohit!!"

Asad gave them both a confused look and Mehwish and Tanveer looked at each other.

"About Rohit??" asked Asad.

"Yes Sir" said Tanveer, "It's really important!!"

Tanveer and Mehwish narrated to him. whatever they feel and Asad was in a mental dilemma listening to that.

"So, he has to be the stalker too!!" said Asad, gritting his teeth.

"Stalker??" asked Tanveer as she looked at Mehwish.

"Yes!!" said Asad, as he said them about the recent incidents about an unknown guy stalking Zoya, shocking Tanveer and Mehwish.

"Sir!!" said Tanveer, "I feel this guy is dangerous. Why don't you send him off from this company??

"That's not possible Tanveer" said Asad, "He has come in my dad's recommendation and I just can't send him off like that without any reason and neither can I tell these truths to my dad. I will think about this and shall try speaking about this to Zoya"

"Okay Sir" said Tanveer, "And sorry for interrupting in your personal matter so much."

"No, I have to thank you both for sharing these with me" said Asad, "Not all gets such good-hearted caring friends. Zoya is really lucky to have you both as her friends."

Tanveer and Mehwish smiled hearing it and took leave from Asad, while Asad felt that it's time that he informs about the seriousness of this issue to Zoya and he would do that night itself.

Tanveer dialed up someone's number sitting in her cubicle.

"Hello...Ayaan??" asked Tanveer.

"Hey Tanveer!! What a surprise!! What happened that you have suddenly called me??" asked Ayaan, as he was walking in the corridor in his college.

"Listen, we guys have to do an important mission and I need your major help in that" said Tanveer.

"Mission??" asked Ayaan.

"I will tell you everything in detail. I will message you an address and I want you to come there with Najma, when I call you. Okay??"

"Alright!!" replied Ayaan and he cut the call. He kept wondering what she was talking about and asked to himself, "Mission?? And who are these we guys'??"

It was evening and everyone started to leave home from office and Tanveer and Mehwish too rushed home. Rohit was at his cubicle doing his work, as Zoya had assigned him more work to finish by that day itself, which was indirectly Tanveer's plan. 

After everyone had left, Rohit walked to Zoya's cabin, entered inside and looked at Asad and Zoya's photo in her table. He took it and remembered how Asad had behaved in his cabin, and looked at the photo and said, "Why are you in between me and Zoya, Asad?? How much times should I separate you from her?? Zoya, don't worry sweetheart, I will soon take you back with me!!"

It was night time and in Khan Mansion, Rashid, Dilshaad and his cousins had gone for a wedding, while Ayaan and Najma too were not at home. Asad was in his room, thinking how to start the topic to Zoya, and was even doubtful if she would believe everything.

Just then Zoya too was walking towards the room from the dining table, thinking how she would start Saima's topic all of a sudden, and decided that she would get all the information from him at any cost tonight.

Zoya entered the room, and looked for Asad and saw that he was standing near the swimming pool. She locked the door and walked to him and Asad, hearing her footsteps, turned at her.

They both looked at each other, hesitating how to start the topic and kept thinking.

"Zoya..." started Asad, and she looked at him, "Listen, I want to tell you something important."

"Yes??" asked Zoya.

"Zoya, see...stay away from...stay away from Rohit!!" said Asad.

"Why??" asked Zoya.

"It's like I don't..." started Asad, while Zoya interrupted him, "That you don't like me being close to him??'

Asad looked at Zoya hearing that and Zoya looked at him, "That's the thing right?? You are getting uncomfortable seeing him with me. Correct??"

"No Zoya, it's like..." said Asad, while Zoya stopped him.

"You want me to stay away from other guys, but you can roam around with other girls in my absence??" asked Zoya, while Asad gave her a questioning look.

"What???" asked Asad, "Roaming around with other girls??"

"Yeah!!! Roaming around with other girls, when I don't see. You can do it, right???" asked Zoya.

"What nonsense are you speaking Zoya??" asked Asad in a frustrated tone.

"Nonsense??? Speaking with a girl at night alone secretly in places where no one comes...stopping the conversation when I come...then roaming around with her in places..." said Zoya in an angry tone.

"Wait...are you speaking about Saima by any chance??" asked Asad.

"Wow!!! Great!! You understood??" asked Zoya.

"Zoya, are you...are you suspecting my relationship with her??" asked Asad in a questioning tone.

"You both force me to do so!! And that female Saima, she couldn't marry you and she just roams around with you creating that sympathy and even you seem to enjoy her company more these days!!" said Zoya.

"Shut up Zoya!!! Mistake is not at Saima, but at the way you see things!" said Asad, and Zoya looked at him angrily, "Saima is my cousin and we know each other since young. You can't make out the difference in talking affectionately and...how could you think like that about us??"

"Alright!!! Okay!!! My mistake" said Zoya as she looked at him, "You both are very good family members and have a very decent relationship, cool!! Then tell me this, what were you doing with her today morning, while lying to me that you were with a client??"

Asad was dumbfounded hearing that, and he looked away from Zoya.

"Tell me!! What were you doing with her secretly??" asked Zoya.

"Well...it's nothing like you think. I mean...yeah I did lie to you and I am sorry! But it was not for a bad intention and nothing like what you think..." said Asad.

"Then for what Asad?? Please explain!!" commanded Zoya.

"Well...I can't tell that!!" said Asad, shocking Zoya.

"You can't tell that???" asked Zoya, "If it was nothing wrong, tell me what you were doing with her??"

"Zoya, I am telling you it's nothing like what you think. When time comes, I shall tell you. You don't believe my words or what?? You think I can do something like cheating you??" asked Asad.

"Who knows!! After all, all men are the same!!" replied Zoya and she turned from Asad, while Asad clutched her and turned her towards him.

"What did you say?? You think I will cheat on you Zoya??" asked Asad.

"I thought you won't, but now I doubt so, after what I saw!!" said Zoya.

Asad left his hold hearing that and tears filled his eyes, which had come in a mixed feeling of pain and anger, as he couldn't believe that Zoya still didn't understand him fully and proved out to be like another ordinary girl.

Meanwhile, Tanveer, Mehwish, Ayaan, Najma and Humeira were standing outside Rohit's home which was in the outskirts of the city.

"How do I look to you Tanveer??" asked Ayaan.

Tanveer looked at him up and down and said, "You look good. Just a bit tired!"

"Not that. Do I look like a thief to you?? I mean, have you gone freaking nuts??? You want me to break open his home, and explore it??" asked Ayaan in a boggled look.

"You won't do this much for your Bhaijaan and Bhaabhi??" asked Tanveer.

"I will do anything for them both. But, break open a home...I am a college student, not a thief!! Imagine, we get caught and tomorrow the headlines would be, "Business magnet Rashid Ahmed Khan's son Ayaan Ahmed Khan caught red-handed in robbery!!"" said Ayaan in an unbelievable expression.

"Bhaijaan, what about my name??" asked Najma, while Humeira and Mehwish laughed hearing it.

"Yeah right!! I am worried that my name doesn't come that way, and you are worried that your name doesn't get its share!! It's not that our names are coming for receiving Oscars!! God!!! Strange people all around me!!" exclaimed Ayaan.

"Listen, let's not waste time and do this before he comes back. Humeira, Mehwish, you both stay out and inform us if we arrives, and we three will go in. Come!!!" said Tanveer and the three of them stealthily sneaked towards his home, while Mehwish and Humeira stood out looking at the road.

Back with Asad and Zoya, Asad was looking at Zoya, who was standing with an angry face.

"Zoya, you know me for almost 6 years and this is the trust you have in me??" asked Asad, while Zoya looked away hearing it.

"You believe your eyes, but not your heart??" asked Asad in a hurt tone, "I always thought you loved me as much as I loved you, but now I doubt it!!"

"These are supposed to be my lines!! I thought that I am being rude to you, and I am at fault and had been taking all efforts to bring you back to the old Asad. But now I realize that the old Asad had died years back only!!" said Zoya as she looked at him, "The day he stooped so low to suspect me with Rohit!!!"

Asad glared in anger hearing that and came to her, "Why do you always hurt me telling that again and again Zoya??? So you still think that I am the culprit, right?? Then why did you marry me?? Why are you living with me together??"

"That was another mistake I did in my life. Marrying you, forgetting everything!!" said Zoya.

Asad lost his control and shouted at her, "If that's the case, just move out from my life then!!! Just go away, rather than killing me every day!!!"

Tears started flowing from Zoya's eyes out of anger and pain and Asad just kept looking at her with glaring eyes. Zoya moved back from Asad and opened the door and turned back at him.

"Zoya Farooqi will never step in this home again!!!" said Zoya as she slammed the door as Asad looked on.

As Zoya walked out, she saw Saima coming towards her.

"Zoya, you are going somewhere??" asked Saima.

"Yeah!!! You both won't have my disturbance hereafter!! Have fun!!" said Zoya in an angry tone.

"What are you saying Zoya?? I..." stammered Saima, while Zoya just walked out of the home.

"Zoya!! Please listen to me!!" pleaded Saima as she came to Asad's room and saw him sitting in a disheveled state.

"Asad, what's all this?? Go and stop her!!" said Saima.

"No need!! Every relationship needs trust as its basis, which is there only with me here. Leave it!!" said Asad.

"But, Zoya has left because of me...I don't want to be a reason for an issue between you both...Why don't we tell her the truth??" asked Saima, as Asad stood up.

"She knows me for years and yet hasn't understood about me fully. How do you expect her to understand about you?? And it's not new of her leaving me and going. Leave it!!!" said Asad as he walked to the washroom and closed the door, while Saima stood there confused without understanding what was happening.

Precap: Shireen uncontrollably reveals that no person could love her like how Asad did, even after knowing she was an orphan and tells her that she has none other than Asad in this world to refer to as her own, shocking Zoya to the core. She also reveals to her that Asad didn't tell her where he went with Saima and bore all her harsh words, only because he couldn't shatter Zoya telling the truth about Shireen's heart problem and that he was doing her treatment, with the help of Saima. Zoya is heartbroken realizing how she always hurt the person who loved her more than anything and anyone in this world and decides to get punished from Asad only for that sin and walks back to his home.

So, how was this high intense update friends?? As I said, this update has to be a bit serious for the sake of the next update. And the next update will have emotional moments between Zoya and Shireen and between Asad and Zoya. And as I said some of my readers too, this track was necessary for me to bring a change in attitude for Zoya. Rohit's track too will come to an end soon, and then awaits my latest teaser part!! β€οΈ So, wait for the next update which I will try updating pretty soon. πŸ˜Š Do leave your comments as usual and buddy me for pms!! πŸ˜Š

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Unres πŸ˜ŠEdited by --Aishwarya-- - 9 years ago
Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rohit🀒😑

Misunderstandings are so dangerous πŸ˜­

Precap😭

Teaser ka kya hua ?? πŸ˜•
Edited by Niya_789 - 9 years ago
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG am I dreaming 
I am sooo happy u updated this again 
ur the best for this 
I am so excited to read more
hope Rohits truth comes out soon
also please do give him multiple kicks, slaps from my side as well for separating Asya
I remember the teaser u gave a while back about the orphan scene between Asya 
I really am so excited
thanx 4 the pm
please do update like this soon again please really wanting to read it badly 
Edited by princess101 - 9 years ago
H.e.n.a thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres!

Well m not ur new reader Aishwariya! I have been reading this story then somehow I lost it n now I have found it again. To be honest I never thought it will turn out something like this with so much twists! Loved it dr.

Now about this current track I have read it in one breath! Its too much intersting n u alwys wrte too good.Hey plz pm me if possible for next updates..Edited by H.e.n.a - 9 years ago