Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@red exactly but they dragged it all for quite longer time...there was inconsistency in Sanyukta's character while giving up and not fighting for what's right when it came to herself...when she shouldn't be giving up at any cost...a girl like Sanyukta can never agree on getting married to a person like Sameer (there can be exceptions)..she knew very well the kind of person Samir was...still she was willing to get married to him..because of her parent's temporary happiness..she was somehow willingly supporting his kind of abusive behavior...I know its very easy to say...I didn't judge her on her behavior with RD post engagement because nobody can ever tolerate his/her parent being pushed by the person they loved..but they portrayed the realistic situation and their consequences in overly exaggerated way and made it the most unlikely and unrealistic...the ultimate way for Sanyukta to fulfill her drams was to leave her house forever...they didn't want to show that decision to be merely based on her choice..so they showed dowry issue...she was compelled to make that decision...

@blue-- i had said many times then that where the hell did that strong Sanyu go when that track was shown...even i was disappointed when it was shown she took all the nonsense from Samir without opening her mouth...i had wanted her to leave her hell home long ago, and beating the crap out of Samir...but i guess she was trying to save her father's faith in her...somehow she wanted to shine in her father's eyes...but the poor girl was mistaken...she never guessed it that her father will always consider her to be a liability no matter what she does...and when she realised it she finally walked out ...
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sahi kahan Isabella, πŸ˜Š...she is meant for BIGGER things...desh ki agli pradhan mantri..πŸ˜†

Nahiii.. Matlab jab wo PM banegi to ek aur video aayenga..

To be a citizen of this country you need to be passionate.. πŸ˜†

Itna passion kahaan se laaoongi main.. M still single.. πŸ˜†
🀣🀣Your citizenship will get cancelled Moony🀣
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Moony87

You actually didn't get my point.. πŸ˜Š.. I got yours.. πŸ˜Š

Okies..i guess i offended you πŸ€”
Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoonyLuna

Itna passion kahaan se laaoongi main.. M still single.. πŸ˜†
🀣🀣Your citizenship will get cancelled Moony🀣

Lolololol... πŸ˜†.. May be she can export me to out of India.. I'll date a firangi... πŸ€£
Edited by Moony87 - 9 years ago
Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wrackspurt

Okies..i guess i offended you πŸ€”

Nope you didn't.. You just didn't get my point. πŸ˜Š
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am loathing him.. For sanyukta don't offer help.. But for vidushi he is poking and poking.. Double faced git .. πŸ˜‘

You see gyani baba ko new student mila hai apart from SanDhir 🀣 🀣 He has baatofy his mahan gyaans to someone 🀣 🀣
HotFuzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Happy_hippy

Kya badhiya POV hai..sahi kahan..there are too many contradictory dialogues...why did she take Rd ka help while building the factory model for her Dad? That was a major thing right, she realised she could not do it on her own, which is fine and realistic..
Ya n rules ke liye , lol..she has broken them so many times...

In todays episode too she did not mind taking Randhirs help..In fact she asked him how he will get money to which he replies he will do something but she should not worry. Here ,she denied taking help from her parents but not him..That's what I am saying ki execution was so bad that it was lost in translation πŸ˜†..
Do teen strong dialogues ke upar poora gumake humko confuse kardiya 🀣

End tak tho poora mind block hogaya πŸ˜†

Moony87 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

You see gyani baba ko new student mila hai apart from SanDhir 🀣 🀣 He has baatofy his mahan gyaans to someone 🀣 🀣

Bhai Koi sach mein grenade se udaa do use.. Parth is on my hit list today... That asshole.. πŸ˜‘
HotFuzz thumbnail

Bhai Koi sach mein grenade se udaa do use.. Parth is on my hit list today... That asshole.. πŸ˜‘

Yeah Parth and Sanyukta characters are always butchered as per their needs 🀣

Yeah he also U Turning now a days ...  But i am glad that Vids is not running around him πŸ‘
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okies here is the scenerio the million dollar question that's the title of this post... Who's independent??? The ans is our mahan cvs writers makers of SH... It's their right their choice jo bhi dikhayenge hume dekhna padega n hazam bhi karna padega... Isi ke saath mera aj ka samachar ka the end... Aap sab chaalu rakho moi chalti hoon dua mein yaad rakhna... 🀣 🀣 🀣