Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
JWM is a classic for me b/c I just love the Main Apni Favorite Hoon mantra so much, plus the cussing out your exes part. me and my roomie did that junior year of undergrad b/c o this movie. ๐Ÿ˜†

Either way, ppl's definition of classics are different. I personally can't imagine anyone but Kareena as Geet and I really love that movie. It's like a comfort movie for me so I feel a personal connection with JWM, Queen, Aisha and KS. Classics for me not in the sense that's great artistic cinema and ground breaking--but b/c the those themes of self-esteem, loving yourself first, optimism, a great romance transcend all generations. For others, they're like guilty pleasures. ๐Ÿ˜†
Chikni.Kamli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she said ranveer is a talented . She was being nice
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

JWM is a classic for me b/c I just love the Main Apni Favorite Hoon mantra so much, plus the cussing out your exes part. me and my roomie did that junior year of undergrad b/c o this movie. ๐Ÿ˜†

Either way, ppl's definition of classics are different. I personally can't imagine anyone but Kareena as Geet and I really love that movie. It's like a comfort movie for me so I feel a personal connection with JWM, Queen, Aisha and KS. Classics for me not in the sense that's great artistic cinema and ground breaking--but b/c the those themes of self-esteem, loving yourself first, optimism, a great romance transcend all generations. For others, they're like guilty pleasures. ๐Ÿ˜†

I second every word! It's important to respect and love yourself! 
I LOVE JWM, AISHA , QUEEN wanna see khoobsurat๐Ÿ˜›
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The original interview is from 2011.
I knew it.

http://174.129.200.25/entertainment/discussion/i-believe-love-i-have-beautiful-relationship-kareena-kapoor