Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No, he is not😆. Like I told you over at twitter, he is just substituting Sara for the cop he killed last season. It is reintroducing that stupid Mirakuru story. Showing us that he is feeling like he did something but don't know what it is. 
Team Arrow is about to have some discussions and Felicity would have to admit she lied to him.

Last episode showed us Ra's Al Ghul (what a disappointment that was) might have been the one behind the killing. 
Edited by hodan1987 - 9 years ago
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mirakuru.. NOTAGAIN
I was so happy that things ll get intrestng nd exciting now on Arrow.. but now again stupid mirakuru thingy..

Ra's.. I'll giv him some more time. It wudnt b intrstng if he killd sara. Bring Slade bck.

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope its not Roy who killed Sara and surely the dreams or whatever is coming from Mirakuru again 😆 but im pretty sure behind Saras killing it's Ras Al Ghul involved. so easily he shoved Saras death when Nessa mentioned it. 
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Don't know why but i have a gut feeling that it isn't roy and he is just assuming it or some one is manipulation his mind to think so ..i just don't wanna believe that roy did it ..he just can't do it ..!!! Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
-krazyriya- thumbnail
Its definitely not Roy guys... its cleared in the epi itself where he doubted that he killed Sara!
Team Arrow is already onto finding who killed her! 
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nope Sara's killer is Thea...