Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshinegirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kareena had a decent role in 3 idiots...and in an interview from 2013 anushka said hirani told her the PK role is the best female role he has written because ppl always complained that the females role is never that big in his films.
anushka is spotting a totally different look for 3idiots...it's clear she is in it to act...hopefully aamir will do justice to anushka and sushant n not cut their scenes too much
Edited by sunshinegirl7 - 9 years ago
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvBolly

I have never believed that he's ghost directed anything or that he takes over a movie.  The only time he did that, and openly admitted it, was with Tara Zameen Par and that movie was a commercial and critical success.  And he still made the movie about Darsheel and not himself.   

He wasn't the main character in RDB.  If anything Siddharth who played the character of a Karan had the most interesting character followed by Kunal Kappor's.  But it really truly was an ensemble cast. In 3I everyone else seemed to have a back story and character development and he was the blabbering idiot till probably the last 20 minutes of the film.   

Agree and in TZP,he himself appeared quite late. In Talaash also like the movies mentioned in your comment ,Kareena had good role.It was not reduced. 

And,Hirani is not any aira gaira producer-director that he will become a puppet in Aamir's hands😆

Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
simplyrdb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishq (Ajay), Sarfarosh (Mukesh Rishi, Naseer), Mela (Faisal), Lagaan (whole ensemble), DCH (Saif-Akshaye), Mangal Pandey (Toby), RDB (Siddharth, Kunaal), TZP (Darsheel), 3I (ensemble), I would even go back to Hum Hai Rahi Pyaar Ke, Dil Hai Ki Maantha Nahi, Ghulam (basically his films involving the Bhatt's)

ALL these and few more had rumors about his intervention/ghost direction/chopping/cutting etc and yet many besides Aamir got highlighted and benefited from those movies. Being the 'hero' and the ego that comes with it, it is hard to resist the temptation when one has the choice and Aamir had the choice for ALL those films but for him it has always been about the movie first and that's his trump card as a star which he himself knows very well. If people want to make fun or comment him for that then so be it, eventually the film will do the talking. People today only remember those films not the stories/rumors that cropped up before they released.