|firefliesHaven|MaNan AT#19|And this is how we come UNDONE| - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

I'm going to vent out my frustration first, then see the logic. Just let me vent out my frustration. 

Dee, she doesn't believe in fireflies now. She freed them. Wow...just wow!

KAMEENA! Mar jaa! -_-

EXACTLY!

I AM BOILING RIGHT NOW. 

The one thing she has found meaning, and faith in...She lets that go. Thats the end to her fireflies, trust and love. 

Exactly Monster Manik how do you expect her to "love" Dhruv?

*HEAD DESK*

I am at a loss of words atm.
Originally posted by Sanely_Insane

I'm going to vent out my frustration first, then see the logic. Just let me vent out my frustration. 

Dee, she doesn't believe in fireflies now. She freed them. Wow...just wow!

KAMEENA! Mar jaa! -_-

THIS. IS. WHAT. I'M SAYING. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by nyxx

EXACTLY!

I AM BOILING RIGHT NOW. 

The one thing she has found meaning, and faith in...She lets that go. Thats the end to her fireflies, trust and love. 

Exactly Monster Manik how do you expect her to "love" Dhruv?

*HEAD DESK*

I am at a loss of words atm.

Banda is NOT thinking only. ðŸ˜†
Going for a run... I might just puke otherwise. My blood vessels are likely to burst otherwise.
Originally posted by Firebolt

Ah manik the dbag I'll always love. 
It was actually quite in character. Manik is ruthless and impulsive and self destructive. Lo behold he was all that today. 
I wanna see the groveling now. Can't wait. 

Waise guys we all knew this was going to happen. Chill. It's a show. From the beginning it was clear, like the first episode even, that Dhruv will come between MaNan. 

It's been one episode. One episode of angst. It's not like it's been 50 with no scope for change or improvement. 

Sit back and relax. 

Let me vent it all out first. Once I am done with my punching bag, I'll see the logic. I get Manik, lekin, THIS WAS TOOO MUCH. ARGH. You don't do this to something you love. You just DONT! 

Manik may think he has succeeded in his plan but when he realizes HOW MUCH HE HAS BROKEN NANDANI...The guy should just go arghhh DGJDFGHJFBG. He is going to hate himself. He already does...lekin when he realizes his master plan has failed...He should just go take a hike to the Himalayas & never come back. 
Edited by nyxx - 9 years ago
Either they make Nandini completely IGNORE Manik, or we ignore them. -.-
Originally posted by nyxx

Let me vent it all out first. Once I am done with my punching bag, I'll see the logic. I get Manik, lekin, THIS WAS TOOO MUCH. ARGH. You don't do this to something you love. You just DONT! 

Manik may think he has succeeded in his life but when he realizes HOW MUCH HE HAS BROKEN NANDANI...The guy should just go arghhh DGJDFGHJFBG. He is going to hate himself. He already does...lekin when he realizes his master plan has failed...He should just go take a hike to the Himalayas & never come back. 

You have NO idea how much he's going to hate himself once he sees her rejecting Dhruv's proposal. ðŸ˜ƒ
*DIE BITCH DIE* ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
My hubby (Doctor Who bhakth) made him watch with me actually felt bad for Nandu. So can you imagine my fury...
My baby Nandu...Manik I hope that  have to spend an entire day locked in a room with Alya whilst Nandu is making out with a hot fabulous guy and hope your room has a view of this...
Raina and Shriya, lol it's ok. We let our frustrations out and then calm down and see the logic. If we don't do this, that would mean we're not normal. ðŸ˜†