Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Chapter 6

Rey grabbed a bottle of beer from the refrigerator and sat on the edge of the bed as he continued changing the channels, annoying her. She caught the hold of pillow and threw at him. 

"What happened, Love?" Rey asked her, turning his head at her, he stare at her form wrapped up in the blanket. 

"You tore my clothes last night, and now i have nothing to wear and you are asking what happened? You arrogant jerk, go & arrange some clothes for me before i kill you-" Taani shouted at him while throwing some more pillow at him. Rey laughed at her, throwing the television remote away, he walked out of the room while talking to someone over the phone, arranging some clothes for her.

After a while, he again entered the room and found her sitting in same position on the bed, clutching the blanket tightly around her. 

"Stop getting so much conscious, Its not like there is something I haven't seen before!" Taani narrowed her eyes at his comment. 

"Will you please shut your mouth?" She sounded annoyed. He wondered what had gotten into her, till few hours back she was alright, beneath him & screaming his name then whats the reason behind her changed behavior. 

"Taani, Are you pregnant?"

Her eyes widen hearing his question. 

"What? NO! I'm not pregnant!" Taani shouted in annoyance. 

"Then, On your periods?" 

"If I was, then you wouldn't have done all things you had done to me last night!" Taani replied, quiet annoyed with the questions he was asking. 

"Then why are you being so grumpy? What happen?" Rey asked her, he sat on the bed before her. Taani lowered her eyes lashes. 

"I'm in pain." She mumbled softly and immediately his features soften after gearing her. He moved close to her and cupped her face in his palm. 

"Pain? Where, baby?" Rey asked her softly, and thats something she likes the most about him. He might act like a dominating jerk all the time but when it comes to her, he become her prince charming. 

"I'm feeling sore." Taani whispered back, there was uneasiness in her voice that made him understand about her situation. Without any second delay, he picked her in his arms and took her inside the washroom, to give her warm bath that will help her. 

She tied the bath robe knot and stepped out of the washroom, feeling little better after taking a long warm bath. 

Rey came from behind and picked her up in his arms. Taani wrapped her around his neck, and hugged him tightly. She trailed soft feathery kisses down his neck causing him to tighten his grip around her. 

"Baby, you are making me hard, stop unless you want me to take you again-" Rey said causing her to burst into fits of laughter. Rey shook his head and placed her on the bed gently. 

"You will not get to touch me at least for 2 days. Last night was too much, you were so rough." Taani complaint, though she enjoyed last night a lot but now her body was paining, demanding rest. 

"Didn't you enjoyed it?" Rey asked her, he already know her answer but he wanted to hear it from her. 

"No!" Taani replied, teasing him. Rey raised his one eye brow at her questioningly, he crawled on the bed toward her. Grabbing her thigh in firm grip, he pulled her down, making her lay down on the bed. She shivered under his penetrating gaze. 

"Then i should refresh some moments from last night, and then we will see, how much you will enjoy when I'll f**k you." Rey whispered in his dark deep tone, he opened the towel that was wrapped around his waist. She closed her eyes tightly seeing him naked there, she pouted cutely when she heard him laughing at her. 

"Have some shame, you arrogant-slash-dominating-slash-hottie-slash-meanie-slash-jerk!" Taani cursed under her breath. Rey opened the knot of her bath robe, and slide his hand inside her robe. She hissed in pleasure feeling his hand caressing her bare tummy, butterflies fluttered inside her belly.

"I have controlled myself for 4 months but not anymore, babes, you are just mine, and you also can't stop me from showering my love on you-" Rey whispered in her ear. And next moment, his lips came crashing down at her, pulling her into a heated passionate kiss that followed by another round of love making, but this time he was gentle, made sure she doesn't get hurt which made her heart flutter, he put her comfort first before his own needs & desire.

"Rey, Do you have any idea what happened between Sharon & bhai, he asked her out?" Taaniasked him when they were on their way to back home, It was night time.

"Yes, he did. They went on a date yesterday night, and finally that idiot has accepted his feelings for her and proposed her, leaving all player ways behind." Rey told her. Taani look at him with wide eyes, happiness twinkling in them, she was so much happy for her best friend & brother, but more she was happy that finally her brother had decided to leave the player way of his.

Rey parked his car outside her house, She opened the door, her hazel went wide when she saw her dad standing at the door step.

"Hey, Hitler." Rey greeted her father, walking toward him he bumped his fist with him, Singhania & Shekhawat's are best of friends since very long time. Rishi narrowed his eyes at him.

"You won't ever change, Rey, Right?" Rishi raised his one brow at him questioningly. 

"Never!" Rey laughed.

Taani was looking at them with amusement filled eyes, she knew they are close, and always pull each other's legs but she didn't knew they were this close that her father doesn't even care that she was out of the house for more than 24 hours, that too with a guy.

"Should i be angry that my family doesn't care that i was missing from the house?" Taani questioned, gaining their attention.

"Aw. Princess, how can you even think like that, off course we care for you" Rishi said, pulling his daughter into his arms.

"Then why aren't you behaving like a normal parent, and scolding me?" Taani questioned him, looking at him with mock hurt.

"Thats because I know tum kaha thi, aur kiske saath thi." Rishi said, glacing at Rey who was smiling at them.

"How?"

"Because, yesterday, Rey called me and took my permission to take you out." Rishi told her, Taani look at him then at rey, her heart melt hearing that he had took her dad's permission. It was a sweet gesture which she respect.

"So you don't have problem with him & me..you know-" Taani hesitated a little, after all she was talking to her father about her boyfriend & their relationship.

"off course not, Princess, I know him since he used to roam around in diapers, I know sometimes he act like a arrogant brat but he is good at heart, and i know he will keep my princess happy." Rishi sad to her. Taani smiled ear to ear, and hugged her father tightly. 

"Whats up with you shekhawats calling me arrogant all the time?" Rey questioned them, which made them laugh at him.

"Thats because you are arrogant." Taani teased him.

"Is this how you treat your son-in-law, future father-in-law?" Rey questioned them, taani & rishi rolled their eyes at his antics.

"Are you guys planning to come inside or want to spend whole night outside?" They turned their head toward the door when they heard her mother's voice.

"We are coming." The three of them answered.

"And Rey, I have cooked your favorite food." taani's mother said to him.

"Oh! Saasumaa, I love you for this-" Rey yelled as he ran inside the house. Taani & Rishi laughed and followed him inside. Taani was happy seeing her parents accepting Rey as her life partner.

Scroll down for Epilogue :) 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Epilogue

They entered the college premises together, It was their farewell party. All eyes were on them as they walked inside.

People were greeting him, girls were drooling over which made her roll her eyes at them who were treating him like he was some superstar.

Taani smiled broadly when she noticed her brother & sharon coming toward them. Sharon's love had changed swayum alot, swayum is madly in love with her now, give her all the love & happiness she deserve.

"Babes, You are looking so beautiful!" Sharon complimented her as she engulfed her in bone crashing hug.

"You too, shar!" 

Four of them walked toward the party hall while busy in talking.

Party was going on in full swing when lights went off, students started gushing over it. 

Then a spot light came and fall over her, Taani blinked her eyes as the sudden lightening hit her. She looked up and found Rey coming toward her with a mike in his hands. Her heart rate picked up, anticipation of whats coming next caused butterflies to flutter inside her belly.

All the students hooted when he went down his knees in front of her, taani looked around then at him with a shy smile playing over her lips. Taani couldn't kept her happiness inside her, sheer happiness was reflecting through her eyes.

"I'm not gonna say much, You know that I'm not good with words, but I love you alot, I want to spend my rest of the life with you, will you marry me, taani?" 

She couldn't believe her ears when those words left his lips. She was in awe, gazing down at him. Tears brimmed in her eyes, and she nodded in yes. Rey smiled at her as he made her wear the ring.

Rey got up and hugged her tightly, twirling her around. The whole party hall filled with sound of clapping, whistle, students were hooting for the couple, some were jealous, some where happy.

"I love you, Rey." Taani confessed, and without giving a second thought, she placed her lips on his, kissing him softly. Rey tighten his arms around her, and kissed her back.

"Get a room guys!" Swayum's voice brought them back into reality. Rey broke the kiss, and glared at him.

"What? I need to act like a possessive bro, and stop you guys, Remember?" Swayum said making them chuckle at him. 

"I'm so happy for you guys, congratulations!" Sharon came forward and hugged them, swayum too joined the hug. 

"Thanks, shar!"

"Swayum, I'm taking her out. You guys enjoy this boring party." Rey said, he held her hand and dragged her out from there before any one could stop them.

"Rey, where are we going?"

"To celebrate the night together, away from all. Just you & me." Rey said looking into her eyes. She blushed and nodded, and hand in hand they went away from there, and reach his farmhouse, where they celebrated their love together.

Please do leave your feedback :) 
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
amazing update and epigule superb taani dad and rey talk nice rey propose taani superb...
sailaja. thumbnail
Amazing end start was superb taarey hot romance iam happy for swaron to taani's dad and rey part was nice rey proposal was good
Missu_TR thumbnail
Aww awesome update 
Taani dad and rey bonding nice 
Rey take permission to taani dad before taking taani for dare Aww adorable 
Rey proposed taani wow happy for them 
NSKay thumbnail
Fantastic update and fabulous epilogue!!
Wow Taani's family accepted Rey... love their bonding...
I will miss this story... one of my favorite...
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update and epilogue 
rey proposed taani 
amazing story 
loved it
glitter..girl.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was quite romantic...
Edited by glitter..girl.. - 8 years ago