Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

i agree to this whole heartedly...

beautiful post dear n agree with evrythin u said dear...!! n thts a song sung by me which i posted in YT vid here...do listen to it whenvr u can n tell me hws it...

thnx for the lovely comment dear n for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

you don't have to thank us for the likes..your post deserved all the likes😎
woah!!you sing too?😲 I will definitely listen to it when my sound starts working..I can't even watch the Manan VMs recently made..feel like killing myselfπŸ˜•

Edited by ForeverForU - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^dear..i think u skipped last part of my post coz u thought u will read later when u will be able to see vid na?well do see then coz i had mentiond tht this song is my 223rd song...n i had evn shared my music gallery link too...😊
Zenar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nikki , to be true i don't follow the show but still because you sent pm i read your post and loved everything that you wrote infact it appeals me to watch the show but unfortunately i'm having exams so lack of time but will surely watch the show once i get free πŸ˜³
Amazing post Nikki πŸ‘πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looshika

Nikki , to be true i don't follow the show but still because you sent pm i read your post and loved everything that you wrote infact it appeals me to watch the show but unfortunately i'm having exams so lack of time but will surely watch the show once i get free πŸ˜³

Amazing post Nikki πŸ‘πŸ€—

@bold..
divya...thts very sweet of u to read my posts on a show which u dnt watch with so much interest n then u actually likin it...am so happy to knw if my posts made u feel lik givin a chance to this beautiful show esp the couple-MaNan..!! plz do watch it..trust me u wont regret...!!

MTV hv put all epis of this show here
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0TdAxSg6OexQ7y4G8THF3J2eo1I0JUaX

or if u want to see only MaNan scenes frm beginnin...then chk videos section of this fb page where ppl hv uploaded edited version of all manan scenes shown till date
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MaNan-Twin-Flames-Creations/1528544250723402

nywz thnx a lot dear for commentin here n lovin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Poroma92 thumbnail
Hey Nikki,
Sorry for replying so late, I loved your post as usual. You always manage to emote your posts so well. I love reading your posts, it feels like that's exactly what I wanted to say. I have also posted a few posts over the last few days, if you get the chance, please read them and let me know what you think. Your posts are always awesome and I really love the way you write. Keep up the good work and keep posting πŸ˜ƒ!!!

Poroma.

Love KY2 and especially MaNan to the core!!!
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry dear once again sorry 
Amazing post dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ

What a liked these days, in this serial - is pace u what i mean . Specially like to appreciate both the actors and also writing team for having guts to write the confession track so soon.. If am not wrong this serial was launched nearly mid of july and now we have witness confession track as well.This shows the boldness and practical approach. Rest I agree with each and every word of your post and enjoyed your post so much that i can;t express in words..

Whenever my mood will be off, will read this post... 
This is the post where your mind automatically goes to some other land πŸ˜†

GOod work nikki. Thanks again for taking the pain and writing such beautiful post- I think am going to say this to say every time you write beautiful and colourful post..πŸ‘πŸ€—
Zenar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

@bold..
divya...thts very sweet of u to read my posts on a show which u dnt watch with so much interest n then u actually likin it...am so happy to knw if my posts made u feel lik givin a chance to this beautiful show esp the couple-MaNan..!! plz do watch it..trust me u wont regret...!!

MTV hv put all epis of this show here
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0TdAxSg6OexQ7y4G8THF3J2eo1I0JUaX

or if u want to see only MaNan scenes frm beginnin...then chk videos section of this fb page where ppl hv uploaded edited version of all manan scenes shown till date
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MaNan-Twin-Flames-Creations/1528544250723402

nywz thnx a lot dear for commentin here n lovin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki be it yhm or this post , your each and every post helps to connect to something that's why i love reading your post you have the ability to get me engrossed in your analysis and post , you are a damn good writer so i should thank you for making such awesome post ! Your post deserved appreciation πŸ˜³ and thanks for the link within two weeks after my final exams will surely watch this show as your post inspired me to watch the show πŸ˜Š
Edited by Looshika - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poroma92

Hey Nikki,

Sorry for replying so late, I loved your post as usual. You always manage to emote your posts so well. I love reading your posts, it feels like that's exactly what I wanted to say. I have also posted a few posts over the last few days, if you get the chance, please read them and let me know what you think. Your posts are always awesome and I really love the way you write. Keep up the good work and keep posting πŸ˜ƒ!!!

Poroma.

Love KY2 and especially MaNan to the core!!!

will surely chk out ur posts tonite dear...

n thnx a lot for the lovely appreciation...means a lot to me esp for this post as this is my most fav topic i hv made here...so thanku..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Sorry dear once again sorry 
Amazing post dear...πŸ‘πŸΌ
What a liked these days, in this serial - is pace u what i mean . Specially like to appreciate both the actors and also writing team for having guts to write the confession track so soon.. If am not wrong this serial was launched nearly mid of july and now we have witness confession track as well.This shows the boldness and practical approach. Rest I agree with each and every word of your post and enjoyed your post so much that i can;t express in words..

Whenever my mood will be off, will read this post... 
This is the post where your mind automatically goes to some other land πŸ˜†

GOod work nikki. Thanks again for taking the pain and writing such beautiful post- I think am going to say this to say every time you write beautiful and colourful post..πŸ‘πŸ€—

@blue...
BINGO...one thing this show hv n some dnt hv...!! PRACTICAL approach..!! Confession fri epi mein hua...but this week mon epi se seperation track already started..but u knw wht makes its still relatable?evn the seperation ws already in cards evn before confession..coz this is the point where the story had alwz pointed too..so nothin out of blue...not evn this sep n thtsy i am lovin current track howevr painful it is...!! but to withstand tht too i hv this beautiful confession memory to hold onto which again some din giv us..!!

nywz see these two posts of mine i made this week when u get time πŸ˜ƒ

for yday epi - Pyaar Hai Ya Sazaa...Ae Mere Dil Bata!!!
for tonites epi - Juda Jaise Hone Laga Mujhse Kuch Mera!!!

beautiful comment dear n thnx a lot for lovin my post..and am so glad to see u also njoyin this show...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nikki, After reading your posts...saw a few episodes of KYY...Manik and Nandini pair look fresh & sweet together.