Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Tujhe Chaahun Betahaasha...Zehnaseeb!! - Page 3

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RisingAsh

I knw right.. But phir bhi 4 months bht jaldi hain mere hisaab se πŸ˜› but if it was perfect as per the storyline.. Then itz awesome :)

Seems like u hav really given up hopes frm tht show.. πŸ˜’

Ohh.. Ok gr8 tht ur fine now.. Kal k liye u hav to be in full form πŸ˜ƒ

@bold...
my dear...my post here is a PROOF tht nothin ws wrong in confession...!! i HATE early confession n super delayed confession...but this one ws perfect as per story line n hence i loved it n so evn this post is here..

n am done with tht show-which u knw which...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsterspot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nikki, I had been waiting for your post...as expected...it did not disappoint. Thoroughly enjoyed living the episode through your eyes... Thank you!
πŸ˜ƒ
It deserved a proper answer so took a little longer...
It's impossible to respond to all that was in it but here goes...

".MaNan r lik BREATHE OF FRESH AIR for me and a MUCH NEEDED POSITIVITY ..."

You are absolutely right there. Parth and Niti's portrayal of the characters of Manik and Nandini have indeed been a breath of fresh air in many ways across the board for all Tv audience ...they have created a niche in this huge industry full of talented and popular couples in a way that is amazing . 
In acting, magical chemistry and owning their characters they surely must have been the CV's dream come true. I might have started watching them at first comparing them to my only other favorite pair but now I have to say that they are in a place completely their own.

"...Just hope CVs let these two remain the way they r n dnt ruin for any xyz reason..!! "

Amen to that ! 

"He showed his utmost vulnerable side to her by saying hes afraid of darkness who usually behaves to stronger world as the one whos NOT afraid of anything/anyone under the sky...!! But at the same time,he proved tht he see HER as HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH by saying he knws shes there for him as his star when he will be in darkness n removin the darkness with her presence/actions/words...!! It also showed the FULL TRUST he has on her as thtsy he could FIRMLY say tht she WILL BE there for him n SHINE FOR HIM lik HIS STAR whenvr life pushes him to darkness..!"

Manik himself is placing his trust in her first before asking for her trust ...by admitting to her his fear of the dark and by laying bare his innermost feelings
He has put himself in her hands totally by showing her the extent of effect she has on him that no other does or did before...in him becoming the "good Manik" instead of the"Majnu Manik" . 
Trust ...that his seven year old GF did not know was extremely important to him, Nandini could and did in few months of knowing him. He could not bear the thought of going through the same lack of trust with Nandini too and hence asked for her promise.

" when she took his name in her prayer as tht symbolised how Nandu already started seein him as hers n she only want the best for him without any selfish motive..Such unconditional love n care is wht Manik always longed to hv in his life..And when he realised Nandini is the one where his search could end,he just want a simple assurance from her tht she would ALWAYS shower her unconditional love n care on him.."

Yes...just by simply including him in her nightly prayers along with the people closest and dearest to her was something that was totally missing in his life and it stunned and moved him no end.

".Tabhi toh uski silence samajhke he only showered kisses on her n nw a few moments later he only askin whts her thoughts abt him?"

Although, he could sense her feelings without her uttering a single word but for him it seemed that he wanted it sealed and finalized with her words too...
Honestly, MaNan journey of love has been one of the most enjoyable love stories to behold . This final admission was that much sweeter because we have seen even the most subtle of change in their feelings towards each other and were cheering them on towards just this end...
Another notable thing was that he is not just asking her to shine for him but when he saw her face lit up on seeing the stars he wanted her to keep on shining so helped by doing his bit by catching a firefly for her. ...I took it as an equal partnership of both helping each other shine...

Thankyou Nikki for your comprehensive post walking us through this beautiful Manan's admission of love that was unique just like them.
Also the VM is beautiful along with you singing. You have a very sweet voice...
πŸ˜›
Edited by monsterspot - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: apardh_ba

I hope u r feeling better now.cmng to d post wow I can understandcur feelings very well bcoz d same thing happen with me also my ex show was ruined in a way dat I never expected I was in no mood to get addic to any other show after dat bt manan I cant exp in words d reln I share with them. Gen saying I hated manik(nt parth bcoz I like him frm bff days) initially I dnt knw why but I cant see him in jun pyo place and you wont believe me if I say I was a fan of dhruni bt I think just like nandini I also exp d change of heart. Dhruv bcms my crush and manik my love.
This conf is totally dif I never thought dat manik cn be this rom bcom frm my past exp d boys when felt att towards a grl dey go into a denial mode bt manik is diff. And u pointed out correctly dat nandu is HIS STRENGTH. And he dnt want to lose his star and he jst want d assur dat she wont leave him.
U noticed it too I thought I m d only one who thought he was asking permi frm her & I was really touched by this gesture of him. Well bcoz today he acted so patiently with her I mean after all his missed attem he didnt attack on her lips the way he kissed her it was showing his love.
I found dat scene hila I mean d grl he kissed few mom ago and nw he ask wat she think bout him? Bt i cn understand well she is d one who was sup to tell bout how she feels bt bck frm d start he is d one who is talking. Frankly speaking this was d longest he hd ever talk bout his feelings bcoz he was shown a guy who dont talk who do d actions.
They were so happy and i was so happy seeing them like dat all smiley smiley and blushy blushy:-* aww I really luv both of them. The line u ded is abs crct 'tujhe chahon betahasha zehnasseb'.
Now I'l go & watch d video and then cmnt bout it. I thought first post this one.

1st of all am surprised to knw u were DhruNi fan first...But i am happy to see u as my fellow MaNan fan...all credit goes to MaNan's irresistible charm...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

wonderful post dear esp ur lines @bold...super agree..πŸ‘πŸ‘

This content was originally posted by: apardh_ba

Seriously nikki u r amz I dnt knw much bout singing. Bt I cn tell u must hv many fans out there u r person with many talents. God bless u and I thank you for the pm.
Last bt not least one line for u- "Tu dil main mahi aaya hai.","koi nazar laye na". well dat would be two lines bt once again amazing. I hv nt gone to ur song thread bt when I'l go I will def cmnt.

aww thnx so so much for this wonderful appreciation for my song...alwz a pleasure to get feedbacks frm ppl who r new to my songs..so thnx for listenin n lovin it dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

thnx so much for the comments n lovin my post n song...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .CrazySobtian.

nice post😳

i loved those caps☺️

thnx dear...glad to knw u liked the post n caps...thank u..πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
my replies @blue
This content was originally posted by: monsterspot

Nikki, I had been waiting for your post...as expected...it did not disappoint. Thoroughly enjoyed living the episode through your eyes... Thank you!
πŸ˜ƒ
It deserved a proper answer so took a little longer...
It's impossible to respond to all that was in it but here goes...
Maris...soo happy to see u here...n glad to knw ur wait for my post ws made worth it..thnx for lovin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

".MaNan r lik BREATHE OF FRESH AIR for me and a MUCH NEEDED POSITIVITY ..."

You are absolutely right there. Parth and Niti's portrayal of the characters of Manik and Nandini have indeed been a breath of fresh air in many ways across the board for all Tv audience ...they have created a niche in this huge industry full of talented and popular couples in a way that is amazing . 
In acting, magical chemistry and owning their characters they surely must have been the CV's dream come true. I might have started watching them at first comparing them to my only other favorite pair but now I have to say that they are in a place completely their own.
yes kudos to PaNi for creatin a spl place for MaNan among all those popular love stories..!!

"...Just hope CVs let these two remain the way they r n dnt ruin for any xyz reason..!! "

Amen to that ! 
me alwz wish for tht

"He showed his utmost vulnerable side to her by saying hes afraid of darkness who usually behaves to stronger world as the one whos NOT afraid of anything/anyone under the sky...!! But at the same time,he proved tht he see HER as HIS BIGGEST STRENGTH by saying he knws shes there for him as his star when he will be in darkness n removin the darkness with her presence/actions/words...!! It also showed the FULL TRUST he has on her as thtsy he could FIRMLY say tht she WILL BE there for him n SHINE FOR HIM lik HIS STAR whenvr life pushes him to darkness..!"

Manik himself is placing his trust in her first before asking for her trust ...by admitting to her his fear of the dark and by laying bare his innermost feelings
He has put himself in her hands totally by showing her the extent of effect she has on him that no other does or did before...in him becoming the "good Manik" instead of the"Majnu Manik" . 
Trust ...that his seven year old GF did not know was extremely important to him, Nandini could and did in few months of knowing him. He could not bear the thought of going through the same lack of trust with Nandini too and hence asked for her promise.
exactly...he hv fear for trust issues...n i ws glad he conveyed the same by askin her to trust him alwz...n he certainly cant imagine to loser her trust on him...!!

" when she took his name in her prayer as tht symbolised how Nandu already started seein him as hers n she only want the best for him without any selfish motive..Such unconditional love n care is wht Manik always longed to hv in his life..And when he realised Nandini is the one where his search could end,he just want a simple assurance from her tht she would ALWAYS shower her unconditional love n care on him.."

Yes...just by simply including him in her nightly prayers along with the people closest and dearest to her was something that was totally missing in his life and it stunned and moved him no end.
n i think it would be first for him to see some1 praying for him...who wont be affected by tht?

".Tabhi toh uski silence samajhke he only showered kisses on her n nw a few moments later he only askin whts her thoughts abt him?"

Although, he could sense her feelings without her uttering a single word but for him it seemed that he wanted it sealed and finalized with her words too...
Honestly, MaNan journey of love has been one of the most enjoyable love stories to behold . This final admission was that much sweeter because we have seen even the most subtle of change in their feelings towards each other and were cheering them on towards just this end...
Another notable thing was that he is not just asking her to shine for him but when he saw her face lit up on seeing the stars he wanted her to keep on shining so helped by doing his bit by catching a firefly for her. ...I took it as an equal partnership of both helping each other shine...
@red
aww how beautifullly u hv explained this maris..its so so true...n indeed MaNan love story is undoubtedly one of the best love stories i hv ever seen..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thankyou Nikki for your comprehensive post walking us through this beautiful Manan's admission of love that was unique just like them.
thts sweet of u to say tht my post r unique lik MaNan...thnx  for the honour dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Also the VM is beautiful along with you singing. You have a very sweet voice...
πŸ˜›
thnx so much for likin my song too...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
finally replied to all comments here...once again thnx all for comments n LIKEs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
monsterspot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nikki...I just love you for making my dry post so colourful , exciting and complete with your remarks...
Someday, when I can be faster at completing a post ...it shall then shine too just like Nandini...

πŸ˜†
Edited by monsterspot - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsterspot

Nikki...I just love you for making my dry post so colourful , exciting and complete with your remarks...
Someday, when I can be faster at completing a post ...it shall then shine too just like Nandini...

πŸ˜†

u ALREADY SHINE in my posts dear with ur wonderful comments...i alwz LOVE ur comments..u r one among those whose comments i alwz look forward to see in my KY2 posts..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
😊 

u r awesome dear... 

loved ur post a lot. 
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post πŸ˜ƒ
I just loved how u wrote everything and with the caps it was more lovely to read about Friday's episode.. This episode will always be remembered not only for the kiss but for who MaNan came close to each other and even without saying ILU😳
P.s. Once I get home I will listen to the song and will add my comments πŸ˜³