Season 7 is the final season

Posted: 9 years ago
According to Lucy Hale.. i read a cambio interview that lucy stated season 7 will def be the final season and teased that there may be a movie after the final season. 
So major pll news.😳

Imhappy though seven is enough. I cant imagine tuis show dragging past that πŸ˜† a mpvie would be the epic ending of it too. Although i wonder what would happen in the movie because if marlenes words are to be beliebed we will know who A is before the final season. so i womder how much else would be covered past that. Unless its a situation where the audience knows but the characters dont.

Idk but all i do know is the final seasons will be sooo crazy and so epic that i seriously cant wait!πŸ‘
7 seems apt for a show of this genre. How far can they possibly extend it given A will be revealed in season 6? A movie sounds pretty cool - unique actually. It'll be interesting to see how they fit that in (if there is one).

I can't believe this show has been on air since 2010. I swear it feels like it  just started and now its close to ending. #FeelingOld o.O
I know. 
I am happy. I love PLL and I don't want the show to drag and stretch, it will ruin something good for me. And wow a movie. (Y)
Movie <3
Woah hold on, when is the new episode coming up? I missed the Halloween special :'(
Movie is just speculation but i reallly think it may happen as the final shabang. 
New episodes are back in january here in US idk about everywhere else. But the christmas special is december 9th. 

The halloween special aired in october which was jist the five girls answering audience questions and behind the scenes stuff
The first thi came to mind when i first gt ds was we r not getting answer for who A is again this season πŸ˜†

I knw crazy

Bt last season will be epic as u said can't wait for December
Originally posted by snehalovegurti

The first thi came to mind when i first gt ds was we r not getting answer for who A is again this season πŸ˜†

I knw crazy

Bt last season will be epic as u said can't wait for December

I couldnt agree more. 

Oh off topic i love PriDa too! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -BolNaHalke-

I couldnt agree more. 

Oh off topic i love PriDa too! πŸ˜†

you do love them πŸ˜³ ?

hi5 β˜ΊοΈ
Oh dearies, we aint getting to know who A is until the end of S6. As Mereline answered in the Halloween Special, that A wil be revealed before the starting of S7, so my best guess is it will be like a final boom shot in the S6 final before it all goes dark of the months break. So, yup, settle back in your seats untl then ;)
I think we will find out season 6 finale. Thatll gice the boom and make us wonder is this for real kinda like the other A reveals... Mainly monas she was the first A and now we will know who stole the game from her season 6 finale.. the recruited As we found out mid season finales. 
I think we may get the reason and background of why that person did what they did in maybe a halloween flashback or sonething after the season 6 finale. 

@sneha oh yh PriDa were my baes. Loved them.