Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I don't think Vedant will turn negative so soon ! If they get another extention & run out of steam then may do so!! but for now DK is going on mute for a few days! D is going to give com to Gargi. So Ved has to take care of Kanaka, will be at the helm of affairs !! Soon we'll find out Pori is D's long lost sis! That is...... if they don't cut it like uncles pink pajamas!!
jingle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mink

! That is...... if they don't cut it like uncles pink pajamas!!

😆

if they r going to show pari as disha's long lost sis then Lady D will surely force sumitra matha to take back her curse "that pari will never become anyones wife"

lalgulab thumbnail

haha Mink uncle pink pjs.. uff you're hilarious! 😆😆 

I agree with you.  I don't see Ved turning negative just yet!  He's hurt but I think deep down he knew this was coming.. poor guy was in denial!  They need to bring a better girl for him cuz there's no one worthy of him in the show and Disha belongs to DK 😳

Ranger thumbnail

Jingle, methink they will turn Vedanth into a negative character. He will help get his mother out of jail and together mother and son will plot their revenge against the other mother and son. Goodness my imaginations is running away...

sakina thumbnail

i loved the part where disha runs away ... somehow i think that dish will not go in and will take a u-turn ... and besides indy is with her and he will certainly persuade her to go back home ...

certainly dish wont question the fact why the hell pori the bride is standing outside the house and in addition to that alone without any person... if they possessed that much brains ... then the shaadi wouldnt have taken place at all... but lets wait and watch what happens on monday....

as far as ved and negativ role are concerned ... i dont think he will transform that soon to a vilain ... but i am sure that one day he will become the vollain ... as gargi said saap ka beta sapera .... maybe even his real father is in making ... since druv sehgal isnt his father...

soo lots of twists in making.... pori as dishs sister ghosh ... nooo ...

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Wow Sakina..................latest avatar of Azuba.............cool.... and Gulabo of Inder.............

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 18 years ago
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

GUHAS seem to taken the idea from "THE RUNAWAY BRIDE"..........staring my favourite, favourite actress.........Julia Roberts..........

Disha doing a Julia Roberts stunt..........Go Disha😉

Minluvsdrav thumbnail

1 thing i dnt get bout the shootin promo is that wen butters inder is hasslin disha she calls DK n he comes thru the door...........where r they that he is so close by and that disha knws hes there?!

i cnt w8 to c disha run away from teh mandap n i cntw8 to c the look on her aais face!😆

luv

minnie