The new woman is quite yucky!!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Amba's sis is yucky. Can't she and her family go back to their den again and let the viewers watch MATH peacefully? Her daughter seemed okay, and her husband was fine too. A scarcartic plus Joru-ka-ghulam type man, I felt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Elvish he did feel like what u just said. But I dunno I feel that when amba sister and her pick on ishaani then ranveer will probs support ishaani, which might make her realise that he is her friend still who knows😕
Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vry well said ,Unnecessary nd Irritating Characters!🤢😡
shreechakri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After marriage they need saas bahu poltics na.
so they brought her, she already made a impact.
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dun worry we wont hv to bear her 4 long shez only here 2 make the new bahu's lyf miserable cuz she knows the whole truth, she'll be gone soon , hopefully😕 though this is totally off topic but i really dun care abt this woman, all i want is ranveer to marry hrithika thats it, this woman can go back to whichever stupid village she came from who cares? ðŸ¤¢
ayshax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This drama is awful. And Ishani deserves to be insulted the way she did to Ranveer. And even he has such a stupid character to marry Ishani. For goodness sake. Make a better story and better characters.