Sanaya trending again with 2 tags (SexyList votiing)

Posted: 9 years ago
Yipee, whatever that SexyList2014 guy does with the poll, our Sanaya is trending again, two of her tags are trending right after the SexyList2014 tag. #SanayaIRani & #SanayaSexyIrani both trending at number 13 & 14 Look at this

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 9 years ago
but these bloody morons will allow her to win
biased😡
It is us (Sanaya fans) against all other fandoms!! Just look at that 😃 She's next to the sexylist tag and all tv fandoms and some Bollywood fans are using that tag!! And then that idiot puts her,not on 2 or 1 , but 3!!!
But I didn't see many votes for her when I searched the tag. Maybe people are voting in bulk at one specific time? Cos I wanted to make a new thread asking people to vote more. What are the latest numbers like?
@ Nelo- dontcha know, it's the emails. So may of them. I wonder how , when they don't have time to vote on twitter, how is it that they emailed him so much?
Such sincere and dedicated fans the top 2 have according to our idiot. Taking extra pain to email ... the harder option out of thw two
Anyway I don't think he'll let us be in top5 after some days and put some hot nude BW actress there

By the way

87,818TWEETS Today
 lESS THAN 100K that we usually have so we are lagging behind. Just three hours back it was 130K+
I'm really fed up of voting. Let him take his list out. It will truly be Asjad Nazir's list. Or they should form a panel and decide among themselves. Why this tamaasha of public voting?
Originally posted by SS88

I'm really fed up of voting. Let him take his list out. It will truly be Asjad Nazir's list. Or they should form a panel and decide among themselves. Why this tamaasha of public voting?

he wants to show that he has credibility that the whole twitter world now knows that he has lost!
it's so obvious that he is cheating and that this is not a real poll. 
this is the reason why i never trust any indian polls/votes/awards!
Sanaya  trended   2  times  and  she  is  on  NO  3   !!! 😲
and  i   didnt  see  his  Favourite  one  in  NO  1   and  NO  2  trending  any  time...

Why  did  he  suddenly  introduced  this  new system  of   voting  through  mail   when  san  was  leading...  Huh!!!   Biased  looser!...

If  he  wants  his  favourite  to  win  then  why   asking  other  actors   fans  to  vote   for  this  sexy  shit list?
DAMN!!! 

HASHINI @Hashini_Me    2h 2 hours ago

Guys, Do not vote for #SexyList2014 & #LoveTV20 together! @RajBaddhan said he wants da votes for his poll separately. RT & pass da msg. :)

credit Hasini..