Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhumki1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This FF is really refreshing...very different..BTW do u have any connection with IITB? I am an alumni of IITB..so was just curious. Sorry, If i am your intruding personal space.
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice start dear..
plz continue soon
thanks 4 pm
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@anu thanks for long reply. i will update soon
@jhumki no no i am not Eng girl 😆 just my imagination. glad you find it refrshing.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks to everyone who liked and commented on this story. Here is next update, sorry for late but my net is a 🤢

Workers of Shekhawat Enterprise and people from R&D department of the very same can give many adjectives to describe their future boss and successor of this company- Arrogant, jerk, good-looking, stubborn, eccentric, childish and god knows what! But they all agree in one thing, Randhir Singh Shekhawat never misses a day in office. He might be ridiculously late like  5/6 hours, he might look like hell, sleep deprived and dishelved clothes, he might do gross-y PDA infront of the headquarter with countless girls, but he attend everyday. He loves machines, he loves making, knowing, dismantling and repairing them. 

Today, he wont be any of it. Today, he wont bring any short time GF with him to do PDA, he will be on time (maybe 30 minutes late, but that's normal), and he will be presentable, reason? His mentor will be present in R&D department and he never disappoint him. Also, there was another agenda, but that can wait, first, Vardhan sir.

As Vardhan sir predicted, there was basically no reason for him to stay here. Like the designs, Drones and tanks prototypes are perfect. He could not keep off the proud smile from his lips, and didnt mind when he was 15 minutes late for his extra classes. RD was tenacious, inquired again and again if everything was correct, if there was any need to do changes or improvement. when he was satisfied and Vardhan was gone, it was 2 in the afternoon. he and other R&D people headed for cafeteria for lunch, he took a burger and went toward his usual table when he noticed Jignesh Patil aka Jiggy was already there, with his laptop furiously typing.

"What's up Jiggy?" RD slapped his shoulder as he sat, and the former adjusted his specks to look at him, "Chatting with GF?"

"Sir, aap bhi na, " The Gujrati boy of 26 years, 4 months and 12 days with 5'8 inch height blushed and stopped whatever he was doing, "I was trying to make FB ID."

"Really?" RD laughed, Jiggy was the only guy in SE who don't have any social networking account, "Suddenly, why?"

"I met some college friends last night," Jiggy was serious, "they teased me for not being on FB. So. . . " he trailed off. RD looked at him for a while, and then pulled the laptop toward him.

"Let me do. . okay you already filled Email ID and user name, what should we give your age, Jignesh Patil, 187?" He joked and the latter shook his head at his boss's teasing. They were halfway through the sign up procedure when suddenly RD looked up and caught someone leaving the cafeteria.

"Jiggy, I will finish the sign up process later, okay?" he said in a trance as he suddenly got up, already walking toward the door with the laptop on hand.

"Its okay Sir, i can manage."

"No no its fine."

"But sir my laptop. . . " Jiggy was confused.

"Jiski ID uska laptop." RD replied and left the cafe, while Jiggy looked at him, puzzled.

RD stopped near a sofa on his way, kept the laptop on it, shut it down and pulled out the battery from it. he dumped it on the nearby dustbin and again started walking, the earlier arrogant smirk coming back.

"Hello, can someone help me with this?" Randhir Singh Shekhawat don't do anything silently, he is all for showing off, be it cars, marks on exams, music or weapons. True to his nature, as soon as he was inside IT department's office he started shouting to particularly no-one. The worker inside were shocked, the Son of CEO Sanyal hardly ever come here, why would he, one phone call and people rush to him. He overlooked the stunned and curious onlookers, his eyes searching someone and without another word, he was walking toward the farthest corner of room.

"Help with the laptop please." He dumped the laptop with a thud on the desk and a beautiful brown eyed girl looked at him in response, first shocked, then annoyed. Oh well, he had that effect on people, so he overlooked it. She looked at the laptop, then to him, frowning, then took the laptop and pressed the on button. as there was no battery inside it didnt start, and RD smirked at it.

"Its giving me so much trouble." He said in sad tone, while his eyes giving away his mischievousness. The girl looked at her suspiciously.

"You use laptop by Acer?" she inquired.

"I cant?" He asked playfully.

"Thought the future owner of company will use Macbook." The girl replied nonchalant, while putting the laptop on charger. RD shook his head, impressed by her.

"God, are not you a brainy one?" He said, now shifting some papers from desk and sitting on the ege. He leanded near her, to which the girl looked taken aback.

"Fine, its not mine. My co-worker's from R&D."

The girl nodded slowly, her fingers moving swiftly on the keys of laptop while RD continued to look at her. She is pretty, he thought to himself, big eyes and full lips, her hair tied nicely into a ponytail like yesterday and clean clothes, unlike him who practically got up from bed and ran today in office in same t-shirt in which he slept, this navy blue suit thrown over shirt just to cover up. even her desk is clean, he observed, no waste papers on floor or files kept here and there. She is organized. In some minutes, he noticed she is everything which he is not.

"Randhir Singh Shekhawat." He introduced after a while as she gave her full focus in his (?) laptop. She took a glance to his side and he grinned wider.

"I know, Sir."

"I know, its practically impossible not to know me." He answered, and noticed her rising one eye brow at the comment, "still. . . Well?"

"Well what?" the girl inquired, still not meeting his eyes.

"What is your name? Or I should just call you IT girl?" 

The girl sighed, now meeting his eyes, "Sanyukta Agarwal, Sir."

He raised one brow, "The Sir is attached to your surname??? Unique surname, I must say." He said with full seriousness, and was gifted with a small smile from her. She shook her head, concentrating back to the laptop. RD, for the first time, cursed the laptop which was giving him the current excuse to talk to her. She is giving more focus to it, he grumbled, then his mind said Then what you expect, idiot? she is doing her job only.

"So, Sanyukta. . . " He said in an attempt to get her attention, "I think I should apologize for yesterday."

"For what?" she answered from the laptop.

"I must have startled you yesterday." He leaned near her, using his best seductive voice and smile which make other girls fall hard for him, "But I could not resist. You are breathtaking."

"There is no need, Sir." She answered with straight face, and he looked shocked. Did she really not hear he praised her, or she just ignored the part? He unconsciously tried to look toward her ears, then to her desk, there should be a hearing machine, He thought to himself.

"You looking for something, Sir?" Now she looked at him just when he was peeking in her working area. He cursed the timing, but quickly recovered and shook his head in No.

By now it was already 10 minutes since RD entered IT. Everyone was looking toward sanyukta's desk, old employers shaking their head at the future CEO, that the poor intern of IT will be his next "Girlfriend" which will last hardly 3 days, totally oblivious to the intern who was busy to nurse her wounded ego. The laptop looked fine, running on external charger but not its own, why? She then removed the charger and turned the laptop upside down, and was taken aback. Beside her RD smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck.

She continued to stare at the empty battery chamber and understood what was this all about. She exhaled a breath and looked at him, after closing the lid of laptop and handing it him over.

"Put the battery inside and it will work fine. Will that be all, Mr Shekhawat?"

He took the laptop, having the grace to look smooth as if nothing happened, replied "That will be all, Miss Sanyukta." and started walking away. everyone paused their gossip just to see him exiting the department, then again resumed gossiping, ocassionally staring at the new intern's side to notice any sign of her falling for him. oblivious to these all, Sanyukta resumed what she was doing before she was interrupted, slightly annoyed that RD wasted so much of her time.

That was the first time Randhir Singh Shekhawat felt embarrassed and Sanyukta Agarwal felt something close to annoyance for her future boss.

"Cute, is not she?" As soon as RD found the dustbin where he dumped the battery he heard someone's voice behind. He sighed, an irritated expression on his face which he quickly masked 
with a extra sweet smile.

"Vidushi!" He exclaimed, smirking, "Never knew you are into girls." Then he thought to himself, nowadays you are surrounded by all girls who are "into" other girls and not into you, thinking about the IT girl and how she completely ignored his flirting. There has to be something wrong with her.

Vidushi narrowed her eyes, "Even your jokes are getting tacky, RD."

"People accused me of anything, but not tacky." He replied, still smirking. She continued to glare at him wordlessly.

Vidushi Pradhan, assistant to the head of Accounts and family friend of Sanyal/ Shekhawats. Her Father and Renuka Sanyal were friends in University, when he died and his family were in financial trouble she offered Vidushi job in accounts. Because of her hard work she got promotions quickly, but her bitchy attitude to almost everyone made her infamous as well. None in SE can stand her, and she dont give a damn. She and RD met when he entered SE for the first time after his return from Yales, he mistook her as a waitress and ordered Coffee. That was the start of their Hate and more hate relationship. She cant stand him, and he feels the same. He particularly dont like girls who are not into them, as he is not used to it.

"New interns are here for 2 days, and you already started to seduce them?" She hissed.

"Babes, if I started seducing, I would have succeeded."

"Dont call me Babes!" She raised her voice, "And dont give me that tone. I know how this all works, I am here from 5 years, I have seen how this whole 'GF' thing works." She air quoted GF.

"Perspective, are not you?" He smirked, then became serious, "Dont lecture me, alright? I am not inside your Accounts department, so keep your hair on."

"God, you are not even denying it!" She looked disgusted, "Did you even think what will be the reputation because of your idiotic actions?" Vidushi inquired, crossing her arms to make a point. 
He rolled his eyes.

"Why you are lecturing like a Mom?"

"Wish Renuka Ma'am had lectured you some, then I would not have to." With that she turned on her heels and left, anger radiating off her. RD's face hardened momentarily, but then stuck his tongue out toward her and walked back to cafeteria to give Jiggy his laptop back.

archakan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome yaara... eagerly waiting for next part...pls update soon...
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is so interesting ❤️ i love it
shwetashekhawat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey... m so glad that I was going through pages of forum.. and came across this..
First of all .. amazing title.. many firsts... hmm.. dis is going to b very intresting. 

Its a nyc and fresh concept..

I loved this randhir... genius .. arrogant.. playful... and man child.. 😆
I ws missing him so much .. 

While reading I cud imagine him in that tee and jeans.. and was wondering that how cute he must have looked...ok.. my randhir fangirl part ends here.. 

I loved ur work... its very nice.. 
I was watching ironman today and thought that he resemble d a little bit to tony stark..
May b all that defence thing..

But I loved the plot.

Well I am going to be ur stalker now..update asap..

Love shweta🤗
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
The update was amzng
Rd finding ways to talk to sanyu
Bt sanyu totally ignoring him
She's totally into her work
Rd flirting wid her bt she's not bothering
.rd finding her different

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Keep smiling
-Mrdodokk- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loving it very much!!!
It was just Fabulous...
Hmm so vids and rd share hate relationship?? Interesting...
Sanyu rocked and Rd shocked!!
Was waiting for ur update since so long...
Tysm for pm...
Dis time plz gve a quickee update*puppy face*
Love
Harshita
mansha047 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanyu giving no bhaw. Awww bechara randhir