Pakistani Serials

Iqraar - Faysal Qureshi, Maheen Rizvi, Resham (OST, SUMMARY PG.1)

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I am surprised that I saw no thread on this show in this forum since it has Faysal Qureshi in it (Or maybe there is one and I missed it). Anyways, it has Faysal, Maheen Rizvi, and Resham as the leads. Two episodes have aired so far.
It comes on every Tuesday 8 pm on Geo Tv.

Summary: 
Shahbaz (Faysal Qureshi) belongs to a well off Sindhi family who lives in the city with his wife Shiza (Maheen Rizvi)
Shahbaz might have stayed in the city for years but he still had his roots in his village. He was raised by his Chachi (Simmi Rahael) who has a widowed daughter (Resham). Resham was married to her Chacha's son who died along with her son in an accident. After the accident, Resham became the sole owner of all the lands belonging to her husband. Her greedy brother in law decided to force her to marry to get hands on his brother's land and Faysal comes and saves her. He reluctantly marries her on the behest of his Chachi to keep her daughter away from harm, and to keep the property within the family.  The story moves from this point onwards...

Check out the promo:

BTS:

Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think I saw the screen banner on geo a few days back..
doesnt Resham luk older than faisal here :\
Im liking Maheen these days... she has a pretty face and acts well too
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I think I saw the screen banner on geo a few days back..
doesnt Resham luk older than faisal here :\
Im liking Maheen these days... she has a pretty face and acts well too

Yes she does. Resham should retire now. πŸ˜›
Yes, even I am loving Maheen nowadays but she mostly plays the vamp. Don't know why! But I guess, even the vamo roles suits her πŸ˜ƒ
Faysal is 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw something about this on FB and thought I'd watch it when it starts, but now I find out it's been 2 episodes already1 πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I saw something about this on FB and thought I'd watch it when it starts, but now I find out it's been 2 episodes already1 πŸ˜†

Hey Fariha! πŸ€—
Yes, give it a try. It seems nice so far. The basic story is cliched but agay ki different hogi, judging from the OSTπŸ˜ƒ
MochaQueen thumbnail
I like Maheen in vamp roles
I wanted to watch this for Maheen and Faisal
but Resham :/
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I like Maheen in vamp roles

I wanted to watch this for Maheen and Faisal
but Resham :/

Maheen and Faysal have good chemistry. They look good as a couple and they also look good as brother and sister. They share a good working relationship offscreen too.
Resham is good in this serial. I personally don't like her much but she acts well. 
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: mary78613

Maheen and Faysal have good chemistry. They look good as a couple and they also look good as brother and sister. They share a good working relationship offscreen too.
Resham is good in this serial. I personally don't like her much but she acts well. 

I liked them in adhoori aurat. That was when I first started liking Maheen.

I cant stand Resham. My parents like her thoughπŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So, reading the story, maybe Resham is older than Faisal?