Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: manny136

Anyone here lol? Was watching the Haule Haule seq n i noticed when aliya was having that ice lolly thing cant remember the real name lol rocket was licking his lips lol its the little things one notices lol gosh Zaro is nasty for money she was ready to get all flirty with rocket who looks like her nephew yuck lol bilal was right to threaten to tell rehman lol

lol hello Manny😃 I know i noticed it when he licked his lips as well. Man Harshad is playing that role so well. OMG Zarina is disgusting man. And i feel that she will be suspicious about Rocket's intentions..i mean the guy refused to work with her and now suddenly he agreed..it can't be the money because he turned it down himself before. So i wonder what Zarina will do when she finds out why Rocket agreed. 
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also loved how they maintained that innocence in that moment that he see Aliya and falls for her! Rocket is a flirt, they could have easily show R seeing A as another pretty girl, but no, they made it innocent and cute! Like he genuinely went completely latoo LOL
I really hope that Rocket can read by the way. Because I want him to find out that the real owner of BR is Aaliya..it'll be interesting to see what he will do after.😃
anku94 thumbnail
i cant get over how cute Zain looked in his bed head hair LOL i wish that scene was longer! They were playing the title song and it was so beautiful but the scene ended quickly :( I wonder what surprise Aliya was talking about? Or did they just have her say that for the sake of the next scene?
manny136 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol hello Manny😃I know i noticed it when he licked his lips as well. Man Harshad is playing that role so well. OMG Zarina is disgusting man. And i feel that she will be suspicious about Rocket's intentions..i mean the guy refused to work with her and now suddenly he agreed..it can't be the money because he turned it down himself before. So i wonder what Zarina will do when she finds out why Rocket agreed.

hey yeah u could tell how much rocket loved the ice lolly thing, kudos to Harshad lol Zaro is vile n of course she will be suspicious but if rocket demands money she might be ok fine. Otherwise if she notices his behaviour with aliya she might figure out rocket wants aliya and she could threaten him with revealing the truth n bringing zain back. She could feel rocket could double cross them and assume zains identity n rule over BG so has to be careful. Lets c who emerges in this game. Though the baba only saw rocket as the trouble n noone else will rocket be the bigger problem?
anku94 thumbnail
i still dont know how Rocket is going ot get  away witht he speech thing though!  I mean even today he told Zaro and Bilal about his speech problem, but they didnt really react! I wonder what they are going to do about that!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: manny136

Anyone here lol? Was watching the Haule Haule seq n i noticed when aliya was having that ice lolly thing cant remember the real name lol rocket was licking his lips lol its the little things one notices lol gosh Zaro is nasty for money she was ready to get all flirty with rocket who looks like her nephew yuck lol bilal was right to threaten to tell rehman lol

That Haule Haule sequence was so adorable! I'm so glad he genuinely fell for Aaliya and it wasn't sleazy like what we saw with Zaro and Falini. It makes me hopeful that he will stay within his limits when it comes to Aaliya and maybe turn back and help her after learning everything she has been through. Rocket has now seen how low Zaro can stoop so why would he betray someone he is falling for to help her of all people? Okay there is the money angle but if he really loves Aaliya, he won't be able to con her. His heart will overpower his greed.
manny136 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I really hope that Rocket can read by the way. Because I want him to find out that the real owner of BR is Aaliya..it'll be interesting to see what he will do after.😃

Lol Rocket can read remember the report he showed falini about her bf the druggie/dealer, of course he will figure out zaro is trying to steal the shares zaro already blabbed a bit in her drunken stupor bout a lot of corores lol he should find out how aliya owns majority thts the big deal n could make him understand zaya, their history n the whole family as well esp Usmans role.
Originally posted by: anku94

i still dont know how Rocket is going ot get  away witht he speech thing though!  I mean even today he told Zaro and Bilal about his speech problem, but they didnt really react! I wonder what they are going to do about that!

yeah that is a big deal and I am surprised that they didn't worry about that as well. But I think that's because they thought the work will be quick just a little signature and bye bye.😆 but Rocket has other plans.😉Maybe he will avoid using words with s in them🤣
manny136 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That Haule Haule sequence was so adorable! I'm so glad he genuinely fell for Aaliya and it wasn't sleazy like what we saw with Zaro and Falini. It makes me hopeful that he will stay within his limits when it comes to Aaliya and maybe turn back and help her after learning everything she has been through. Rocket has now seen how low Zaro can stoop so why would he betray someone he is falling for to help her of all people? Okay there is the money angle but if he really loves Aaliya, he won't be able to con her. His heart will overpower his greed.

Yeah Mandy the seq was really cute for the first time rocket didnt look sleazy lol him seeing his chand n all those signs hopefully means this time its not just a con its real so he wont try to harm aliya. He does seem too overconfident about his abilities so aliya might put him down a peg or two lol n once he finds out more a out zaya and their story he might help aliya if his feelings r strong for her.