Two Shot: PARUD's "Sawan Aaya Hai" (Part2 in pg 7 updt) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by firsttimehere

Hello Akka , Its a beautiful piece of writing .. I loved it πŸ˜Š
I say you should actually pursue writing more .. even after you finish the TS😊 .. I love the way you pick up small gentle and tender scenes and write around those.I also loved your take on how RR ended with PaRud and their 2 children πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for this beautiful feedback Vani😳😳...Well with all your feedbacks I guess the story is not that bad hence will try to write more when time permits..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Malini1

Nice writing, loved reading it. I so wished to see such scenes for PaRud in Rr, thanks for this.

Thanks for this lovely feedback Malini πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Yup we wished for many things in RR ..glad RR forum writers are satisfying those cravings..
Originally posted by Preggy

This is just awesome Deeps dl.
Why do you think you can't write well?
This was freaking awesome! AMAZING ⭐️ 😳

thanks to Harry for asking you to write this 😳

Update sooon!!!
😳

Amyyy πŸ€—...Finally a comment of yours in my post πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...U have not reached your post limit today yet or what πŸ€£

Thank you darling πŸ€—..its all because of you writer's blessingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..
Originally posted by Edna_Philip

Nice one.
Thanks for the PM.

Thanks Edna...Evvalu busya irundaalum comment panrathukku πŸ˜³
Originally posted by blue_rose1605

Deepa you should write more.
Wonderfully written πŸ˜Š

Thanks Premila πŸ€—...Well after all the comments I am seriously reconsidering my profession πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kulfi89

dis s really awesome... luved d way dey both are gng lovey dovey on each other... u write really well...😊.. I was actually expecting sme moment lyk dis in d show after d railway track scene... but dey just started over wid the mala track really soon... Reading abu it now is quite satisfying... Waiting for the next shot

Thanks darling πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Yup in the mad rush for TRPs we lost so many cute moments between PARUD..Actually after this story so many scenes are running in my mind which could have been made other way..Hope our RR writers pick them and make stories..would make wonderful collection to read..

Will update tomm πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ..Jyoti..

Lovely beginning..

Thank you Jyoti πŸ˜³
[QUOTE=multimediaa]How dare u tease me like this😑.I was so involved in reading it.Then suddenly realized its finished with a precap😲😲 .How could u do this to me?😭😭

>> Oops sorry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. My hand pained so stopped πŸ˜‰.. see I am not as cruel as you who spoil all my mornings πŸ˜‘😑

Write remaining and upload it soon.πŸ˜›
Enna patha unngalaku pavama illiya?😭

>> Tomm I will upload...ana unna patha pavama illai sirippu sirippa varuthu🀣
can't help it ur collage effectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Deeps I feel comfortable reading ur story.Simple but elegant.
And it was heart warming.😳

>>>Aww...Thnak you Mano πŸ€—You are a sweetheart😳😳

What nonsense was that mentioning this as ur last story in the PM😑😑.

>>> Mano u know I don't write stories as they are not my cup of tea as many brilliant writers are here for that..Nammakku edukku intha velaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I prefer reading and commenting the stories rather than getting tensed to post mineπŸ˜‰

I will send my Dadisa(offcourse MuktiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)after u 
and will ask Parms to fill ur post with scary pics.🀣

>>> Arey baccho, they are all on my side..don't even think about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..Revenge is specially only for your post..🀣

On a serious note, romba nandri da for this overwhelming comment πŸ€—

Originally posted by deepa.e

So nice and ethereal. Wow everything perfect for the romance. 
Loved it.  But it could have been little longer. 
I was dreaming that you updated all the parts at the same time

Thanks da πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..Well was very sleepy when I wrote it and would have messed it up if I continued for more so made as TSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Dreamlayum RRa...projectla concentrate pannunga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But seriously thank you for commenting inspite of being busy😊
Originally posted by Shafoo

that is sweet

Thank you πŸ€—