Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mehvish0786

Most people are saying that rv should marry ishani because he's in love with her but I disagree. These 2 make a better couple and we haven't seen him smile before ritika came. Even if ishani falls in love with rv she will go and do something to drive us crazy, he will never be in peace.

I still dont understand why RV is forcing Ishani to marry him if cool chirag leaves her . I understand he wants to save her from insult then what about hritika , is this not insult for her and her family then . More than chirag i hate RV for doing this. If he loves ishani he cant force her to marry , though he thinks he saving her from insult still she will not be happy cause she hates him more for doing this. Somehow this will be forced love angle for me .
RV will not be at peace after he realizes he has hurt his mom , ritika , ishani and javeri  whom he thinks to be a idol.
Sorry i blabbered a lot I hope I made sense as the serial getting closure to nonsense I am just getting irritatedπŸ˜†
Edited by Harry93 - 9 years ago
Altaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: harininaidu

i love this Jodi

both looking awesome love it
and I don't like ishani with rv  hate it

Mee too I so wish they get together or atleast RV to realize what is he doing with ritika life , I deffo think he will hurt her bad. She started feeling attached to him .
Altaira thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Like Rithika way better than ishani. Ranveer rithika pairing is gr8

I know mee to love RV Hritika pair πŸ˜³
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Would Iove to see RV with Ritika. Would hte RV getting married to IShani. Ritika and RV look so perfect. IShani is stupid and waste and troublesome
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RV and Rittika - Rantika <3 is the best Jodi <3 !!!
No matter Ranveer marries her not Rantika is a heavenly jodi otherwise they can't look so perfect with each other !
They are perfectly perfect !
Just can't stay without seeing them together !
So i am gonna leave the show after that Bakwas Ishani marries hiM!
RV has not done it right by marrying Ishani leaving Rittika , he shud hav thought about Rittika and her family !!!
What is the fault of Rittika in all these ?????
And when I see rANTIKA TOGETHER I FIND THAT ORIGINAL smile of plEASURE IN RV'S e which I never found while seeing him wth Ishani !
Really Ranveer - Rittika love you forever !
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like this girl more. Girl that plays Ishaani is average. Sorry, theres something manly about herπŸ˜†
Hrithika is really pretty and has a great chemistry with Shakti. I want Hrithika and RV together. EK mata pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by IshqBulaava - 9 years ago
SunflowerField thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqBulaava

I like this girl more. Girl that plays Ishaani is average. Sorry, theres something manly about herπŸ˜†

Hrithika is really pretty and has a great chemistry with Shakti. I want Hrithika and RV together. EK mata pls!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 🀣
SunflowerField thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunflowerField

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 🀣

Its the voice! 🀣
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunflowerField

Its the voice! 🀣

its everything. the way she walks, her body πŸ˜†

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. They do share cracking chemistry!
But knowing Ekta, she is going to make a khichdi out of all the pairings πŸ˜† it happens in practically all of her soaps.