Dande ka Funda! - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Never done that.. But I guess there is an option to insert picture when posting reply..
Dont know yaar..It just doesnt seem to work..Did you manage to check the link? :P
And btw,check your scapbook. :D
Originally posted by mimie3003

Dont know yaar..It just doesnt seem to work..Did you manage to check the link? :P
And btw,check your scapbook. :D

Mimie..thanks yaar...🤣
Sarthak agarwal cbse topper... 🤣🤣
U made my day girl!! Still laughing..pure din ki stress mit gayi...
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Mimie..thanks yaar...🤣
Sarthak agarwal cbse topper... 🤣🤣
U made my day girl!! Still laughing..pure din ki stress mit gayi...

hahaha..*takes a bow*
Actually a salute to the person who came up with this idea..And this was made much before Sanyukta and Randhir were turned into Supermanesque figures of FITE..jisne banaya bohot far sighted hai..😆
@mimie, i know, salute to that person!! Lol...mil gaya toh uske pair padungi... 😆
Lolololol sarthak agarwal ke memes.. Lolololol what a coincidence the guy is also Agarwal.. 😆
Coincidence nahi re.. Yeh dono Kumbh ke mele main bichad Gaye the.. Initials bhi same hai..SA.. Lol...

Coincidence nahi re.. Yeh dono Kumbh ke mele main bichad Gaye the.. Initials bhi same hai..SA.. Lol...

OMG!! That was sooo funny.I am ROFLing.🤣

Lol satya vachan.. Satya vachan.. 😆

Aao sikhaun , tumhe dande ka Funda
Yeh nahi pyare koi mamuli Funda! 

😆😆😆
So guys kal ke comedy nights ke baad , pesh hai  aur ek post.. So , kal danda pada Randhir par, lekin asar CVs pe hua..Maar lagi  Randhir ko aur akal aayi CVs ko!!
Kya logic tha Aaj ke episode main, 
Yo yo ka dialogue mast ekdum : o Randhir paaji propose kar hi do. Sanyu ko! Aap se jyada audience confused hai aap dono ke beech kya hai?? 😆
The best scene was : RD going down on his knees , ekdum filmi proposal style main but in the end just ties his laces to tease Sanyukta! Lol.. Sanyu ka face dekhane layak tha..

For the shoe lace wala scene , I have to say this:(Credit: MasterCard ad)

Gifting a bike : 1lac
Buying a diamond ring: 50k
Paying fees: 2lacs
The look on Sanyu's face today: Priceless!!
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there is YSA!!! 🤣🤣
Well done RD , proud of you boy!!👏

Well Precap se again CVs going back to illogical mode, the same old vicious circle!! Jealousy track.. Shaayad dande ka Funda has to be directly used for C vs now!! 🤣
@bold Lol!...gud one...rofl*... ... ...ueh to tb b better h otherwise kuch dino pehle maine socha tha sab kuch ek hi YSA mein nipat jayega...lol!...waise YSA ka naam change karke FITE Rahat Kosh or DreamTeam Rahat Kosh or bst one is Sanyukta Rahat Kosh rakh dena chahiye...rofl*