Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: J.

How is Ash responsible for ruining Vivek's career??

Choosing good scripts, working with good directors is something thats a personal choice. I dont think Ash forced him to work with certain directors or take up certain scripts.

One can get suggestions but at the end of the day choosing your work is your personal choice.

Saying that Ash is repsonsible for ruining Vivek's career is a very personal statment. Its a personal belief .. not a fact.

Shes not responsible for ruining his career, but for making his life miserable. She dumped him when he was at his career low, and she stood by him when he was giving hits. Thats what messed him up!

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

okie, ashwariya rai has to be one of the most overrated actresses in bollywood. she is beautiful, but so are a dozen girls out there. πŸ˜†she's a good actress? she has won incredible critical acclaim for films like choker bali and raincoat. but kareena kapoor did a much better job in 'chameli'.πŸ‘ but yet, who got more publicity? it's ash. why? maybe the tag 'miss world' carries immense weight. even enough for people's judgement to be clouded.

a saree is considered sexy and unique in the west. u can promote a beauty product in a saree. πŸ‘ there is nothing wrong with tt. she is an indian woman. yet, i don't see her being proud of tt. hey, she's aishwarya rai!! people go for her star value and immense popularity.πŸ˜† some people will buy that product even if she's wearing curtains to advertise it. πŸ˜†

well, all i can say is tt aishwarya rai doesn't deserve all tt flak. but she also doesn't deserve all tt popularity either. πŸ˜†and watever u guys are going to say, quoting my post, it's not going to make me like her or respect her anyway. so why waste ur time?

have a nice day. πŸ˜‰

Well said.. I agree 100%!!!!!

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selina

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkoo and masti was NOT a solo hit--the story and the comedy is what made money not the sheer presence of VO;because Kisna flopped also when asked on KWK what ash thought of VO she said he was a very special friend and a great actor..and isn't it her wish to keep her private life private!!how does being a private person suddenly turn into not acknowledging her stance??after the humiliation brought to her by salman, she wuld overcourse stay away from the media!once bitten twice shy!!!

and what if it was VO who dumped her when the tapes about Salman came out??but unlike any other wannabe star Ash is dignified and thus doesnt wash her dirty linen in public--she chooses to keep a DIGNIFIED silence and thus has to receuve severe flak and be called fake!!how fair is that??

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Oh really..this is news to me you see...

So,if a bootylicious brazillian supermodel,endorses an indian product,sporting a bikini,everyone would flock to the stores to purchase it....Yes,so true...πŸ‘

Ash's ads arent confined to India,they are telecast worldwide,non-indians wouldnt really prefer to watch Ash endorse L'oreal in a saree

and lastly,it doesnt require for one to wear a saree to be indianπŸ˜›

She wasnt shooting for an ad at cannes. She can wear whatever she wants when shes acting or endorsing a product... according to what role shes playing etc. But since she was there as a jury representing the whole of india not just l'oreal.. i think it she should have paid some attention to what she was wearing.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I dont know about Salman but she definitely ruined VO's life. First of all she never acknowledged him in her life. She starting going out with him when he was at his career high.. saathiya, company, and masti had been hits. Then after he delivered some flops.. she suddenly dumped him. She told VO that shes not "answerable" to him. Is that right?

agree with u.

Buffie u asked me how she ruined Vivek's career?he was doing good with his career. Whatever I know abt Vivek I can say he is very lovable boy ,very sweet person who really care abt his love. that girl will be the luckiest girl whom he'll marry ( kaash mein hoti😭). he cares soo much abt his GF. so he did with Ash . while they were dating everywhere he was with Ash.it means he , not intentionaly, ignored his career & result we can see what happen to his career.when he was at the top Ash was with him . when he gave some flopes she dumped him. & new hottest star Abhishek ke peeche pad gayi. I can understand what happened to Vivek 😭. Ash hamesha chadte sooraj ko salam karti hai. and these r mine personal views.

AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She wasnt shooting for an ad at cannes. She can wear whatever she wants when shes acting or endorsing a product... according to what role shes playing etc. But since she was there as a jury representing the whole of india not just l'oreal.. i think it she should have paid some attention to what she was wearing.

she was at Cannes as a L'Oreal Brand ambassador in 2005 and in 2006; and even though provoked premiered there; provoked is a movie for people of all races and not just bollywood--thus i dont see why she was suppossed to wear a sari

and when she was representing india as a member of the jury in 2003--she DID wear indian outfits designed by an indian designer called Neeta Lulla; in 2004; 2005; 2006 Ash was a L'Oreal brand ambassador at cannes along Penelope Cruz; Andie MacDowell and Kerry washington representing L'oreal worldwide thus her designers were Roberto Cavalli; Georgio Armani; Valentino & Oscar de la Renta--designers picked by cosmetic giant L'oreal!!

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 17 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkoo 

Vivek Oberoi wasnt chipkoo. it was his true love & care for Ash. 

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How come its discussing her outfit at Cannes now? πŸ˜†
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: legallyblonde21

how do you explain the fact that VO was a chipkooooo and NEEEDY;anyone would get tired of an insecure chipkoo and masti was NOT a solo hit--the story and the comedy is what made money not the sheer presence of VO;because Kisna flopped also when asked on KWK what ash thought of VO she said he was a very special friend and a great actor..and isn't it her wish to keep her private life private!!how does being a private person suddenly turn into not acknowledging her stance??after the humiliation brought to her by salman, she wuld overcourse stay away from the media!once bitten twice shy!!!

and what if it was VO who dumped her when the tapes about Salman came out??but unlike any other wannabe star Ash is dignified and thus doesnt wash her dirty linen in public--she chooses to keep a DIGNIFIED silence and thus has to receuve severe flak and be called fake!!how fair is that??

How do you know VO is an insecure "chipkoo? (I'm not his fan or anything, but its not right to call anyone that)" Anyways.. Why did Ash wait till there was no chance for this so called "chipkoo" to become a hit again to end things with him.

VO didnt dump her.. he has clarified that in his interviews numerous times. Now that he's not obligated by her not to talk about their relationship.. he says that the basic respect you could give a relationship is acknowledgement. She doesnt want to talk about her relationship, fine. But thats not what we are talking about, we're talking about the fact that she dumped VO when he flopped and wasnt as succesful anymore. After going out with Ash, he didnt give a single hit (even Kyun ho gaya na was a disaster)...thats why she broke up with him. Kisna also flopped while they were going out.

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajeev Ki Heer

She dumped him because she was tired of him...wow this is news to me! πŸ˜‰