Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

A tie between Bebo and Katrina :D

shrikrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katrina before surgery. Bebo is beautiful. Girls like Deepika, PeeCee, Sonam are below-average looking till the time they don't put 2 ton makeup on their face.
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kareena
Katrina 
 Deepika
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bebo - big and square face. I think she took injection like vit C  because her skin too clean and glowing.

Katrina - long and square face. But I think she know how to hide it because she never tied up her hair too high or super updo. She know her face shape suitable with straight hair to hide he square shape and make it look smaller and round. She also took vit C injection and because her skin also glowing and too clean.  But I think she also took botox/filler at chin, cheeks and lips area. I have no comment about surgery even I saw her nose different compare to her pic at Boom time.

Deepika - heart and small face. She has very good face shape and it make her look cute without anything to hide. Small lips and big eyes. But I don't like her nose. She can style her hair with any styles. But her bone too small, which is not suitable with her height, that is why she look too tall. I think she also took vit C injection because her skin looks glowing and too clean. I don't think she took whitening like most of Korean and Philippine star because her skin just glowing, fair and soft.

How do I know about vit C and whitening? 

I also take vit C injection for my skin every 3 months because I don't like pill or any food supplement. Whitening?  because one of my staff took it and her skin so white.๐Ÿ˜†

Shraddha, Alia, Jacqui: The successful heroines are the most beautiful.
sammywammy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
1) deepika/katrina
2) kareena

I've never found kareena beautiful

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

Bebo - big and square face. I think she took injection like vit C because her skin too clean and glowing.

Katrina - long and square face. But I think she know how to hide it because she never tied up her hair too high or super updo. She know her face shape suitable with straight hair to hide he square shape and make it look smaller and round. She also took vit C injection and because her skin also glowing and too clean. But I think she also took botox/filler at chin, cheeks and lips area. I have no comment about surgery even I saw her nose different compare to her pic at Boom time.

Deepika - heart and small face. She has very good face shape and it make her look cute without anything to hide. Small lips and big eyes. But I don't like her nose. She can style her hair with any styles. But her bone too small, which is not suitable with her height, that is why she look too tall. I think she also took vit C injection because her skin looks glowing and too clean. I don't think she took whitening like most of Korean and Philippine star because her skin just glowing, fair and soft.

How do I know about vit C and whitening?

I also take vit C injection for my skin every 3 months because I don't like pill or any food supplement. Whitening? because one of my staff took it and her skin so white.๐Ÿ˜†

</div>
<div>

Kareena is not square but Hexagonal shape.

Deepika is square.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammywammy

1) deepika/katrina
2) kareena

I've never found kareena beautiful

For some reason, kareena's pentagon face doesnt appeal me. But she is sexy as hell
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika > Katrina > Kareena