Hi!to all my RR mates

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi...its been so long. I drifted away as I thoughtI need a break from RR complusiveness.
Continuing to watch the episodes on youtube...
However I still cannot bring myself to watch the episodes after July 30th. And I don't dare watch 30th July episode after they say bye to each other. Once I tried and within a second switched it off...cannot watch it.
Now waiting to hear from ashish and sans about their new shows.

How are all of you? Really miss this forum. Sometimes at around 9 pm I feel like iam not doing somethingI should be doing. On a good note now new shows of our favorites will come , but this time on I will be careful. SO that I can remain objective and enjoy more.

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL OF YOU...
Hey suneetaπŸ€—
Hws u? Long time no action.
Glad to see your post after so long. I was also inactive for the past few weeks due to diwali and personal comittments. Hope u had a joyous diwali dear
Yes missing RR and Parud loads. Each passing day makes me miss the show more but now sort of getting used to it cos have never let go if it. I also rewatch on youtube and that to only Parud scenes.
Hope u would drop by soon and fingers crossed we get news about Sanaya's new show soon and even Ashishs.
God bless
Welcome backπŸ€—.
Good to see few members returning to the forum.
Haven't found any show worthy to watch as RR after RR.
I still miss RR and Parud so I am watching reruns and epis from YouTube. I have tried to watch so many other show's but not found nothing  as good as RR was. 

But Mano, if you are reading this; yours M&G -tip was good, loving it πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope to hear some news about Sanaya's and Ashish's next projects. This waiting is sooo boring 
Originally posted by Fimiramak

I still miss RR and Parud so I am watching reruns and epis from YouTube. I have tried to watch so many other show's but not found nothing  as good as RR was. 

But Mano, if you are reading this; yours M&G -tip was good, loving it πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope to hear some news about Sanaya's and Ashish's next projects. This waiting is sooo boring 
Happy to know that u liking itπŸ˜ƒ.
I don't know if ur aware of this.
Ashish is going to perform in ITAA(Indian television academy awards) on 1st nov.πŸ˜›
Though I dont know when it will air.
Originally posted by multimediaa

Happy to know that u liking itπŸ˜ƒ.
I don't know if ur aware of this.
Ashish is going to perform in ITAA(Indian television academy awards) on 1st nov.πŸ˜›
Though I dont know when it will air.

OMG.. I had no idea!! This is awesome news! I REALLY, REALLY hope it will be aired. 
You made my day πŸ˜ƒ
I am super excited! 
Originally posted by Fimiramak

OMG.. I had no idea!! This is awesome news! I REALLY, REALLY hope it will be aired. 
You made my day πŸ˜ƒ
I am super excited! 
It will surely be aired.No doubt in that.When is the Question.
Both Ashish,Sanaya and RR are nominated in diff catagories. Hope they win it
Oh wow Ashish is performing.. So that's what his tweet was about.  So happy to hear it.  Was longing to see him in screen. I saw his Jaipur pictures.. Both he and Archana have put on weight!! 
I also really miss RR yaar... But getting used to it slowly. 
But coming here and interacting with you guys feels so good. Reminds me of our old days where each RR scene was analyzed to death... Kya din the woh... 
But with a new show woh din wapas aayenge... 

Originally posted by multimediaa

Welcome backπŸ€—.
Good to see few members returning to the forum.
Haven't found any show worthy to watch as RR after RR.
Did not even attempt to watch any show after RR.nothing will match up. So watching RR only.  
No offense.. This is a personal choice. 
Originally posted by vvbnu

Did not even attempt to watch any show after RR.nothing will match up. So watching RR only.  
No offense.. This is a personal choice. 

I tried and gave up 😭