Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yamini74 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel__Tamanna

Hlo every1 ... least people knows me here because i am just a reader ... but i wrote many ff's and os's on facebook ...
So 1stly let me introduce my self ...
Hi i am tamanna arora,i love to read and write stories ...
I was thinking of posting an os but due to studies,mein type nhi kar paa rakhi thi ... aur aaj time mila toh aaj type kar rhi hoon .. hope you all like it ..

--------HAPPY FAMILY ---------

"i can't live with you anymore ... i can't stay alone in this home ... all the times,tum mujhe akela chod kar chale jate ho,if i am not saying anything it doesn't mean k tum mujhe aise unwanted ki tarah treat karoge'- said a furming sanyukta holding her nine months baby bump.

"Even i am not intrested in living with you mrs.sanyukta shekhawat ... i can't handel your this kind of behaviour,your these pregnancy mood swings are killing me ... all the times you talks to me as i am cheating on you"- said a furming randhir

"Wo toh mujhe pata hai k tumhara kisi ke sath affair chal raha hai,tabhi toh you avoids me"- said sanyukta

"I doesn't avoids you,i avoids fights sanyukta "- said randhir

"Oh toh ab meri baton se tumhein itni irritation hoti hai .. i know now am fat and you finds me ugly"- said sanyukta controlling her tears ..

"Whatever tumhein jo samajhna hai,samjho ... i don't care .. mujhe tumhein explanation dene mein koi intrest nhi hai'- said randhir shouting ..

He left the room and went in other room..

Sanyukta fell on her knees and started crying badly ..

"Randhir kyun kar rhe ho aise,tum toh kitna pyar karte the na mujhse,tumne ton bola tha na k you will always love me"- saying this,she went in memories of her collage time memories ..

"""""""""""""""

At the end of fourth year of collage,sanyukta & randhir expressed their feeling to each other and decided to be in relationship .. they were given the title of most hot & romantic couple of collage ...
They used to start their romance everywhere, in class rooms,library and store room ..

They were sitting in library holding each other's hands ..

"Randhir look m getting fat day by day,mujhe excercise ka time nhi milta studies ki vajah se aur tum dekho kitne fit lag rhe ho"- said sanyukta making faces

'Whats the big deal sanyu , still you are the most beautifull girl for me"- said randhir cassually

"Randhir agar mein moti ho gayi toh tum mujhe chod kar kise aur k paas toh nhi chale jaoge"- said sanyukta opening her eyes widely

'Sanyu you are over reacting yaar ... no matter how you look,still you will be the most beautifull girl of this word"- said randhir in assuring tone

"No randhir, i knew it,tum mujhe chod kar bhag jaoge .. toh mein kya karungi,i will die without you"- said sanyukta controlling her tears

"Sanyu my switee,stop all this please,tumhein chod kar mein jayunga kahan, waise bhi you will look the most beautifull girl to me,when you will be holding your 9 months baby bumb ... and mind it that baby will be ours"- said randhir smriking ..

"Randhir, tum bhi na batein kitni bhi karwalo tumse,chalo ab padhte hai"- said sanyukta hiding her blush with her smile

"Abhi itna blush kar rhi ho toh baad mein kya karogi,is blush ko bacha kar rakho collage k baad k liye'- said randhir winking at her

She hit his chest playfully .

"""""""""""""""

Her terence was broken with sudden pain in her stomach ... she shouted loudly ..
Hearing her shout,randhir came running in room ..

"Kya hua sanyukta"- he get panicked

They loved each other alot,fights can't decrease their love and care for each other ..

"Ran... ndh...irr ... randhir .. i am dying"- said sanyukta, her voice was choking

"Nothing will happen to you sanyukta, i will save you baby"- randhir said picking her in his arms

He placed her on passanger seat of car,and tied belt around her ..

He drove car as fast as possible

"Sanyu please akhein band mat karo ... talk to me dammit "- he said while driving the car

"Randhir please baby ka dhyan rakhna,tumhein meri bakwas bhi nhi sunni pdegi ab,i am going away from you"- said sanyukta slowly

"Shut up bakwas band karo,tumhein kuch nhi hoga"- said randhir

He drove car as fast as possible and reached in hospital ..

Sanyukta was admitted in ot and after insisting so much,they allowed randhir to stay in ot ..

He holded sanyukta's hand and supported her so that she would feel less pain ...

Sanyukta was holding his hand tightly ... she was shouting in pain ... randhir was not able to see her in pain,so he closed his eyes ...

After sometime,he heared crying sounds of a baby ..

He looked at sanyukta and then baby ..
Sanyukta was smilling and baby girl was crying ...
Doctor covered the baby with a cloth and placed her beside sanyukta

Randhir looked ar her with tears in his eyes ... sanyukta signled him to sit beside her and to hold the baby ..

"Sanyukta mein papa ban gaya aur tum mumma,its the best day of my life, you are the best & most important person of my life, tumne aaj jo khushi mujhe di hai,mein explain nahi kar sakta"- said randhir holding the baby and side hugging sanyukta

Sanyukta was in tears ...

"M sorry sanyukta, i promise,mein tumhein kabhi pareshan nhi karunga,i can't live without you .. please mujhe maaf kardo"- said randhir pleeding

"Chalo theek hai mcp,maaf kita tumhein par agar dubara mere sath aise baat ki toh tumhein hi nhi balki sabko chod kar chali jayungi"- said sanyukta with tears

He placed baby on sanyukta's lap

"Aise mat bolo sanyu please,aaj se mein tumse kabhi bhi roudly baat nhi karunga ... aapka ye gulam apke sahmne kabhi gustakhi nhi karega"- said randhir standing in front of her joining his hands making sanyukta laugh loudly

And after that they started living as PERFECT FAMILY with their princess ...

So guys,i end it here ... please do tell me hows it .. leave your feedbacks if time permits ..
And if you like,then tell you friends too 😳