Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Just wanted to revisit this after a week.

Am glad I stopped when i did.πŸ˜† Don't have the stomach for Zoyan overload.

Ahil has fallen so much out of favour and I'm prone to thinking that dead Nawab was beating some sense into the little idiot back then.πŸ˜† 
Much of my current dislike has stemmed from seeing Ahil as the hero always.But he wasn't the strong hero all the time.He was a weak character to star with.He was manipulated by everyone around him,by his sisters,step mom,Khala-kalu,their gambler son and even Rehan tricked him inot letting Snam go in his bedroom.,Lateef wasn't kidding when he said Ahil doesn't say no to him.
Guess,he is within his character to be manipulated yet again by the new vamp in town.
He is totally oblivious to the circus that is going on around him.I won't be surprised if, his horrid father wakes up from the dead and whips him some more for harbouring murderers and criminals  in the haveli.
Silly,i didn't see Ahil's need to be loved and accepted over-rode his other traits.May be the vulnerable man is what KV wanted to play for his image makeover.Ahil is polar opposite of the ego driven Viraj. Viraj s a more complex character with mental illness thrown in,,his ego was only one layer.won't go into that here

Coming to Sunheri. From a delightful con-woman,she is close to becoming a cold hearted vamp and a hard-nosed criminal,aiding a  murderer in abduction & impersonating someone for money.
This was supposed to make us all fall in love with the funny daughter of AsYa,who'll give you the Zoya of AsYa but she delivered young Tanveer.
At this stage, Sunheri needs a big redemption,like risking her life for Sanam to make me like her a little.She is the one who put Sanam in her current miserable state.
And Ahil needs a huge guilt trip.
Strangely, Sanam and Rehan are coming out well,w.o having to do much.
Right now,i wouldn't mind Sanam-RehanπŸ˜†  Sunheri doesn't deserve even Rehan .

simran, zoyaan was thousand times better than this.. there zoya, always knew asad is coming for her,, ayaan always behaved like a brother to her and treated her like a sister...we even got asad and zoya romance inbetween..the only people getting cheated during zoyaan were the Siddiqui mansion people and ofcourse hasina...
this present track it so disgusting.. jeeju-saali romance, seher doing anything for money.. aahils looney lookss.. its OTT...even i am glad i quit.. WU itself is so disturbing..
Edited by kyph21 - 9 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't watch Zoyann and from the sounds of it AhEr horror show is getting close to JaNu SR in cringe worthiness.
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simran...I went ahead and watched it online 🀒 wish I hadn't... Aahil caressing Seher's arm... oh god he needs to be cleaned with tilex now... Seher carressed his cheek... And said 'mere liye'. Yuck...and then they walk into the sunset hand in hand
Sanam our tigress is behaving like bheegi billi... and pleading to razia
I sure want to torture myself

Originally posted by: minnie2308

Simran...I went ahead and watched it online 🀒 wish I hadn't... Aahil caressing Seher's arm... oh god he needs to be cleaned with tilex now... Seher carressed his cheek... And said 'mere liye'. Yuck...and then they walk into the sunset hand in hand
Sanam our tigress is behaving like bheegi billi... and pleading to razia
I sure want to torture myself

You know Minnie,the realisation you mentioned in the other  post,that you always liked Sanam.For me the biggest revelation from this is not to get hooked to a show because of an actor, i can't watch crap beyond a limit even for my favourite actor.πŸ˜†
I came back to QH for KV and thought,someone of his experience & calibre would have seen some merit in this show to take up this project. Sadly, all actors are victims of the stupidity of the Cvs,as they go about destroying characters to accommodate one illogical twist after another.
As I said when i made the first post, once they start showing Sanam,her devolution will begin.πŸ˜†

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i so totally agree with each and every word u have said...
if they thought that ppl love KVB and SJ so they would love Sunehri with Aahil they r just so wronng... 

for me too the characters are important...

its getting really uncomfortable watching them both together with Aahil being all lovey dovey... although i cant blame him but something is feeling amiss in Aahil too these days.. i cant name it atually...

Plz Plz Plz CVs stop showing them together... i cant see it anymore... or let Aahil go somewhere else...
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

You know Minnie,the realisation you mentioned in the other  post,that you always liked Sanam.For me the biggest revelation from this is not to get hooked to a show because of an actor, i can't watch crap beyond a limit even for my favourite actor.πŸ˜†
I came back to QH for KV and thought,someone of his experience & calibre would have seen some merit in this show to take up this project. Sadly, all actors are victims of the stupidity of the Cvs,as they go about destroying characters to accommodate one illogical twist after another.
As I said when i made the first post, once they start showing Sanam,her devolution will begin.πŸ˜†

I liked KVB but not enough to watch a serial just for him... I am a sucker for romance and when I saw a heroine of limited means giving it back to the hero as good as it gets.. the way Aahil challenged her as an equal actually got me hooked and their love story was really good ... evidently all good things come to an end...
you mentioned withdrawal symptoms...yes sister, same here for me too...

Now Sanam's shine needs to be reduced to make Seher look smarter, wittier, cleverer, funkier, etc...etc..

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post...
same here...ii has been 3 days I watched the show...
just reading written updates and feeling "shit what is happening"?
uanble to  watch the nonsensical episodes..πŸ˜”
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 @minnie2308 I loved ur Tilex comment! Aahil def needs it! Once our Sanam returns, let's also throw Aahil in that washer with some bleach!! Bahahaha 😈
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I stopped watching a while ago though keep up with the story now and then...
I think butchering of characters has just begun, considering that the show just got a year's extension.
Can you imagine what can happen in a whole year's time? Yikes!

Angst, turmoil, unhappiness, schemes, back stabbings, plots, and buckets of tears are the staple diet of soaps. Romance and (cringe-worthy) 'humor' πŸ€” are simply peripheral condiments, meant to hook the viewer and keep them watching.

So I think we can expect the next year to be:

- Seh (the twin) and ARI 'consumayshun'
(whether under the influence (drugs and/or alcohol) or by consent)

- Baby
(this time actually ARI's, unlike with Mr. Khan and Tunveer)

- Seh 'realizing her mistakes' πŸ€” and remorseful
(unlike Tunveer she is a daughter of the previous leads...she cannot be shown as completely bad, never mind what happens in real-life)

- Giving up the baby to S who will be 'welcomed back' by ARI and they will bring up the baby with S announcing she is preggers in the last episode as well

- Rayhaan will be heartbroken but in the last weeks will 'accept'πŸ€” Seh (the twin) after all this and everybody will have a HEA...
... while the viewers go put a fork in their eyes.

Tunveer and her comeuppance was never the crux of the show...it was always how much damage can she do and how twisted can Ms. Gul Khan's and the CVs' minds get.

In the meantime, as simple filler, there is, of course, R+H+F trio which likely, only three people care about.
Suprisingly, they will have a rather more logical progression of their relationship(s)...logical for soaps, that is.

Not to mention the final resolution of Aunt+Uncle+their son and his fraudulent physician's career and engagement that has now been on the back-burner for a long time.

Sisters of ARI..who are they?
(They have already been written out of the script)

Like some other members, I watched it for the romance. Once that was heartlessly massacred I, too, stopped caring about it.

Jayne

Great to see more like me here, thanks for sharing your thoughts guys.
Will respond around lunch, off to earn my daily bread.
Have a great day folks!