Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
unthinkable things are going to happen. but dont think too much about the mystery element coz you might spoil the suspense for yourself.  Edited by myvoiz - 9 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aria1234

I can see how its all connected,but i really hope they don't have all this alien stuff

I feel like going into aliens would be totally different from the actual aim of the show which is depicting friendships.Seriously do we need alien sci fi drama in a coming of age story about college life and friendships

I too agree with u...
Showing aliens n all will be so like out of the theme of college life, love n friendship...😳
love.ishq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its science.. May be it gave Dhruv n Rishab some extra ordinary brain power and it has adversely affected them.. Something like that.. But I really Dont think its about aliens.. If u go deep into science u will find that stars n all actually do affect us.. Since we r all part of the universe its bound to affect us.. So may b some theory like that may crop up and MaNan will solve this.. Since Nandu is a science genius and well Manik is also not stupid at science..
myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanluvsgeet

I too agree with u...
Showing aliens n all will be so like out of the theme of college life, love n friendship...😳

What era/year is the show based in? Is it futuristic? Then the science fiction theme will not be so out of place. The makers of the show must have planned where the story will go. They have been dropping hints from the beginning and every now and then they bring in some element to further strengthen that belief. The name SPACE academy cannot be ignored coz unlike other shows on television everything that has happened in this story has been for a reason. nothing is placed there or said just for the heck of it. Not only Dhruv and Rishab are connected but  Noyonika and Raghav also are connected to the whole mystery. There is one mystery and all the characters are connected to it. only time will tell how. The way Manik said '' iam not talking from love point of view but that Raghav is the wrong guy, just not the right guy. believe me" indicated that he knows something major about him. And what mother behaves like Noyonika does? And there seems to be a specific reason why Manik projected himself as monster to the world and not just bad childhood memories. only navya's connection to the mystery part i have not been able to understand or figure out.
Edited by myvoiz - 9 years ago