Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

dhruv- rishabh problem

Aria1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm still not very clear on what's going on with them.So are they like cursed or something.Why are there supernatural elements to this story ?Is it a connected to fanaah somehow.You know,with rose being a medical student.Will there be some cross over,in which they somehow get cured.
Because other than that I don't really see the point of this whole "condition".If it continues there are high chances that manan will at sometime sacrifice their love to save dhruv,as he gets these attacks .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi_cheeky_me... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No I don't think so Its connected wid Fanaah but one thing in this serial alians will b there .. since these all are connected . like the film Koi mil gaya. Maybe we get 2 see aliens in future through this shw😆 Actually these are connected to some stars and aliens I guess😲
Mimi
Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think it's just trauma... no aliens and stuff, just bad memories that make them feel anxiety at a very high level... I don't know how Rishab and Dhruv are connected but I honestly don't think aliens and stuff would happen...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's more like Koi Mil Gaya. Starting from Nandini's dad and his pen. 
P.S: I would love to see Fanaah and KY2 crossover.
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even I feel like dey will go with koi mill gaya stuff...aliens nd all..also I feel like dat manik nandhini might have met during that accident during their childhood...
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I'm confused with this whole alien drama..😆 CVs will clear it as the episode progress..
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
we'll get to see a jaduu in KY2🤣
Aria1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I can see how its all connected,but i really hope they don't have all this alien stuff

I feel like going into aliens would be totally different from the actual aim of the show which is depicting friendships.Seriously do we need alien sci fi drama in a coming of age story about college life and friendships Edited by Aria1234 - 9 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When the show started I really thought it was something sci-fi. Alien, meteorite etc etc related you know. Nandini's father was a scientist, right ? And even Nandini wanted to become one. So I really thought it's all about it. But then she landed at S.P.A.C.E Academy which is NOT related to SPACE of course ðŸ¤£ And the theme changed completely. Now it's about college life, friendship, love and music. ðŸ˜•
myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is science fiction. i mean the backdrop and mystery part of it.  That's going to explain a lot of things and going to resolve a lot of doubts.