Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mariecurie thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi no words to describe ur creation. Truely a bless! I hv won love of my life n rest part I will complete soon. U r going to be sambhavi of my life. Thnk u Thnk u very much. πŸ˜Š
Kashish9687 thumbnail
AwesomeEdited by Kashish9687 - 8 years ago
Sunshine2604 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a very beautifully narrated tale of love.
im so glad that i read it..
do continue writing..
waiting to read your next work..
Edited by Sunshine2604 - 8 years ago
manikmanik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so beautiful story of love between my two favourite people
loved it 
it was amazing
read it in one go
sabrina.shown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just Read the Epilogue... i will go home and read the whole story seems interesting to me...

Thanks  for writing😊😊😊😊😊

EPILOGUE: page 88

The sun rays hit the face of two bodies sleeping together. The girl had her head laid on his chest while the boy was hiding his face in the girl's hair. The sun rays were disturbing the girl and she opened her eyes only to find her life sleeping with her peacefully. She adored her man for quite long time and looked how he had entangled her in his strong protective arms until she realized that she had slept alone yesterday night. She looked at the clock beside the table only to find that it was seven in the morning. She at first got confused but then realized that Manik might have come at 4 in the morning like every day for the past 1 month since their secret relation. She smiled how he came there one month before to share his worries about Cabir and had ended sleeping with her.(just sleeping and nothing more)But then Chahca had nearly caught him and in the evening Chahca had his promotion and transfer letter to Mangalore.

She ruffled his hair and slowly entangled herself from him and tied her stole around his hands and slowly left the room. She checked Rishab who was still sleeping and went downstairs. She made herself coffee and was sitting on the dining table and wondering about how her life had changed. She still remembered Chachi calling Manik to home and telling him to take care of Nandini as she was going with Chahca to Mangalore oblivious of the fact that it was Manik who sent him there. She smiled remembering how he had appointed a nurse for Rishab while she stayed in the college. And when she had asked him why he did that he had just ignored her question and texted her that he wanted to spend some time with her. She chuckled how her monster could not stay without her. She was just engrossed in her thoughts when she heard sound of Rishab coming downstairs. And in his hand Rishab had his new puzzle game.

When did you wake up? I just checked at you. Nandini asked and Rishab made a sign as if telling Manik woke me up and gave me this new game.

Oh! So Manik woke up, Nandini enquired

Rishab in turn signaled yes he woke up and went away as well talking to me only and not you.

Nandini just smiled and told him Achha Rishab I need to get ready for college. You want to have something?

He just went away engrossed in his games fully.

Nandini just sighed and smiled seeing how Manik had made not just her but Rishab also one of the most important part of his life. She went back to her room to see her monster had left a pink note for her near the window which wrote "Good Morning! Check your phone."

She looked at the window and the ladder outside. She wondered why he can't just use the door instead of this.

She checked her mobile to find a message from Manik.

I only wrote in the pink note because you like it. I have taken the stole along with me and yes meet me at the stairs. I will be waiting. I love you

She read and thought typical Manik Malhotra.

She waited for the nurse to come and went to SPACE.

[/QUOTE]
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
do u know I wasn't that manan fan before. One day accidentally I bumped into IF. Then I casually started reading this ff finding it on the first page of that time kyy forum.

I read two parts and then I have to stop as it was my exam day. and I was in the auto to xam centre.

and then the trouble shoot me. I just couldn't think anything but this ff.
god what would he do then ? would she informed him about that thing? fab5 would get to know then?

my mind was so equipped with those thoughts at the xam hall itself.

but thank god to my stars and my lucky pen it itself kept moving and I passed that xam.

whatever that day from xam centre to my hostel I did nothing but read your ff. I have completed reading the fully ff in just a day. entire day actually.

and then first time I felt Manan.

It was night 3 am when I have finished reading the ff and switched on to you tube to watch kyy to feel manan.
and the funny fact is I still stalk this ff whenever I feel low.

so basically u r d reason of me loving manan.

shree u r beyond best. u r amazing writer.

god bless you.

Happy birthday to this awesome writer. and super human being.