Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Sometimes in life Aiappa just gives you too much. You don't expect or need it yet Aiappa wants to give it to you. But these things are forced which Aiappa wants to give to me. I donot want it and Aiappa know it  know na I am so happy with Manik and I feel so loved and content then why again this.

Nandini sat on the balcony sharing her worries with fireflies. Suddenly she felt someone encircling his arms around her waist and instantly realized that it was him. He rested his chin on her shoulders and Nandini kept her hands entwined with his.

Nandini: You should be in college right now Manik with Fab 5.

Manik: So do you

Nandini don't spend time with FAb5 and Manik you should be spending time with Mukti. Her state is delicate.

Manik: Ms Nandini Moorthy. I have set my priorities right. I know Mukti needs me the most but right now my girlfriend needs me more.

Nandini: Oh really. How do you know this? Have you kept GPRS within me as well?

Manik: No I have kept my heart with you. And today my heart is sad because my professor Nandu had nothing to say when Fab 5 was ragging her friends.

He turned Nandini towards him and made her face him. She did not look in his eyes. So Manik held her chin upwards and asked "hats bothering you?

Nandini: Manik you are just feeling leek dating am perfectly alright.And these were the cheesiest lines you have ever used.Achha you don't believe me right.OK fine I will make a hot steaming black coffee for you and then we will talk aright.

Saying this she avoid his gaze and went towards the kitchen. Manik was now sure that something is definitely wrong.

He went to the kitchen to see Nandini was just bringing the cup to him. He took the sip and was about to say something when his phone buzzed. He knew it was from one of the Fab 5 as it had a different phone alert.

And he was right. It was Mukti calling.

Manik: Hello

Mukti: where are you?

Manik: me ...m at home. Why

Mukti: Manik Malhotra stop lying. I am standing in your room. And I donot see any signs of you here

Manik: woh... actually m on my way home. Reaching in 10 minutes.

Mukti: Achha...come soon m waiting

Manik: alright. You had some work

Mukti: seriously Manik what the hell is wrong with you. Remember we had to go somewhere out today. My surprise

Manik: oh yah I remember. M just reaching.

He kept the phone and gave a pleading look to her when she nodded. He gave her a hug and kissed her head and told her

M going but I will come soon. Don't worry. And yeah please finish the black tea aright. I also need the answers when I am back.

Nandini: Manik can you come before 4 today?

Manik gave her a questioning look.

Nandini: ummm. I meant at 9.I want to be with you.

Manik: I will come back in two hours.

Manik was driving but his mind was just flashing the recent events. Nandini was fine in the morning. She was tensed and sad in the canteen. What just happened in 3 hours?

He reached his home to find Mukti all mad at him.

Manik: Traffic you know

Mukti: I did not say anything at all.

Manik: Achha chal...I need to take you somewhere

Mukti: but where

Manik: no questions.

He texted something to all the other members of Fab 5 and drove.

He reached in front of a big building and opened the door of the car to find the other members of Fab 5 already there.

Alya: Manik why are we in front of our kindergarten school?

Manik: guys let's just get in first. Come

He brought them to a class and made Mukti sit in the center of the class.

Mukti: Manik

Manik: Mukti! Just relieve the moments we have spent here. We started our friendship from this class. You remember with so much of innocence we had approached each other.

Cabir: Manik why are you telling all this things which happened 15 years back.

Manik: it's because Cabir when we could approach each other's while being so small and completely strangers to each other why are we hesitating now to approach and talk when we have known each others for so long. Why are we covering ourselves from each other? Confiding our secrets that we are oblivious what happening in each other's life? Why are we forgetting the fact that we are Fab 5.The people who are a great power when together?

Cabir: Bang on Manik. I agree completely with you. We really are keeping secrets and from whom. Why are we forgetting the fact that we no matter what will always be there for each other. Even if we kill someone it will be much easier if our frens know. Warna who will bail us out right?

Everyone chuckled.

Alya: Cabir! You are just impossible

Cabir; I know right. The joke was not funny at all. hats why even Mukti did not laugh

Manik: Mukti today we want to promise you and we expect one form you in return.

Dhruv: Yah. Stop taking those pills yaar. It killed us to see you like that yesterday

Manik: And we promise you that we will always be there for you. We are ready to be your doctor, chef, fashion designer, assistant everything

Cabir: But give us that old Mukti again. We miss her allot

Alya: yah. She was much better you know. At least our dressing senses matched.

Mukti: guys

Manik: no you are just going to say I do

Mukti: what

Manik: You are going to marry each and every member of Fab 5 today.

Others: what

Manik: guys relax. Today we are going to wear this ring. This ring will always be the sign of our love for each other and togetherness. And yeah if you guys are trying to do something stupid then you all will be dead because I have kept a tracker in it which can locate each of us wherever we are.

So guys today I Manik Malhotra takes this oath keeping our childhood memories evidence that I will always be there for my frens for anything. My frens and Fab 5 will be my first priority every time and I hereby sole take them as my best buddies for life forever. I do

Saying this Manik hugged everyone and everyone took their oath as well.

Manik: guys just remember whenever you all are trying to do something stupid just look at this ring. You are my only family and when I see you all in pain, it tears me apart yeah.

Cabir: correct! And specially you Mukti. You only look good shouting at us not at yourself yaar

Mukti; I am sorry guys. I don't know how I let it happen to myself. I promise it won't happen ever again.

Alya: that better. You should be sorry

Dhruv: ok guys! Let's celebrate the fresh reunion of Fab 5

Manik: ummm not today guys!

Everyone gave him a questioning look.

Manik: actually our celebration is a bit wild and its kindergarten school. So...and Mukti needs to sleep tonight. We have every day to celebrate our friendship but right now Mukti needs to rest

Alya: Yah Manik's right.

So Manik headed home and dropped everyone.

I am sorry guys. The day I set up everything back I will tell you about my biggest secret. But right now I want Fab 5 to become strong as one unit again. That is my biggest concern because even if I leave you all, you guys aren't torn apart.

mayaya. thumbnail
res
unres

Firstieee again ;)
Anyway...I love that Fab5 are okay, and Mukti is too.
I love how Nandu is so concerned with Mukti :)
MaNan scenes were awesome as usual.
I really want to know what's wrong with Nandu :/
Edited by -MyMy- - 9 years ago
-Loq- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MyMy-

res

unres

Firstieee again ;)
Anyway...I love that Fab5 are okay, and Mukti is too.
I love how Nandu is so concerned with Mukti :)
MaNan scenes were awesome as usual.
I really want to know what's wrong with Nandu :/

Thanky uo so mcuha and yeah you are first again...Congrate for that.👏👏👏👏
You will get to know whats worng with Nandini in the next update...
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!!! Will be waiting post soon!!

Ps I'll be the first one to comment next time!! Loved it post soon!Edited by SnigdhaGautam - 9 years ago
-Loq- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Amazing story...just love how MaNan care for each other. Wonder what is wrong with Nandini...plsss update soon 

Thankyou
You will kow soon what's wrong with Nandini
-Loq- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MyMy-

I LOVED THIS!

What's wrong with Nandu?
I love how much MaNan care for each other!

Thnk you
You will know soon
-Loq- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

Please post soon read all parts at once!! Continue writing! I like the story line also this is the only thing I can do on Saturday n Sunday!

Post soon! Thx for writing!

Thnk you so mcuh
apardh_ba thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and why did manik said even if he leaves fab5 would nt torn apart. what u hv in ur mind and whatever it is I am really hoping to know in d nxt update dat and nandu's worry both.
-Loq- thumbnail

Manik climbed up the ladders and entered the room only to find that Nandini was already asleep. He looked at his watch.

Manik: Strange. She did not call or wait for me when she wanted me to come fast. And it's so unusual that she has slept so soon.

He went out of the room to check on Rishab who was also asleep. He then tucked Nandini in the blanket properly and just sat there adoring her. He kissed her forehead and was turning to leave when Nandini in her sleep caught hold of his hands. Manik also entwined her fingers with his and made her comfortable by lying down with her head on his shoulders.

Manik: I have never told you but I have never loved someone more than you all my life. I feel so complete when I am with you. But it kills me when I need to meet you like this. It makes me feel worse when I cannot claim you in front of everyone. Just give me some time and I promise to set everything alright. I just want you to believe in me. I really don't know what is wrong with you today but if it has something to do with our secret relation I promise to make it alright Nandini. But please don't remain like this. It kills me when I see your face dull.

Nandini stirred in her sleep and Manik became cautious that he might have woken up as she was blabbering something in her sleep. Manik thought that she is uncomfortable and tried moving away but she clanged more to him and hugged him more and slowly blabbered.

Nandini: I...I can't tell Manik but how do I tell Dhruv that I don't love him...He proposed me but I can't tell it to Manik that Dhruv proposed me...he will break his friendship and I know Fab 5 is so important to him...I can't tell manic...air appa...

Manik was shocked.

-Loq- thumbnail
I am sorry to tell you all but i can only update the next part of this FF after 15th of novemeber because of my alevels exams.
I might be free and will update short teasers.