Rangrasiya

Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #4

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
WILL EDIT TO ADD ANYTHING LATER ok?

ALL ARTICLES WILL BE SHARED UNDER THE NEXT SET OF POSTS THAT ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE. SO ANYTIME U VISIT YOU CAN CHECK THEM TO SEE IF A NEW ARTICLE HAS BEEN RELEASED 😳

Link to thread one -
Sanaya's new show discusion thread!
Link to thread two - Sanaya's new show dis thread! #2
Link to thread Three -Sanaya's new show discussion thread! #3

Another love note added from me!!🤗

This is for people who come here to instigate trouble and use this space in any other manner than it is intended for

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

Yes, this is  Sanaya's next project discussion thread... and we dont want anyone here to give us a reality check... we dont want anyone here to criticize her ... we dont want anyone here to bash her ... we have the right to discuss new articles here and also actors associated with that article ... 

I believe all shows has its separate forum and they can make their fav's thread there and have a blast there .. and we should also be allowed to have one... NOONE should be allowed here to show us reality ... and if there is one , I hope DTs will take strict actions against them!

All I want that people who dont like Sanaya but still cant keep them away from a thread made for her and pop up to give this delusional fandom a reality check, it won't be appreciated by us.

@my friends who are Sanayaholics - Let's try to see this one without a mod note ok? We will be the bigger persons and try to be polite 🤗
And guys report ANY AND EVERYTHING INSTIGATORS WRITE HERE without responding to them!! And better yet put a PM to the wonderful GMs or the CMs directly without escalating the matter on the thread!

Link to Channel Moderator :
Artemisia

Link to Global Moderators :
gk_09*Shruti*Aahaana,

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Link to her audition videos - guys I am not uploading on YT cz they will simply again delete this. So this link to FB is for a public video.. u can watch it there 😃

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1531275700442883

Snaps from the  audition 😳

v
princessunara thumbnail
Let's hope we add more to the collection while we are on this thread!! 😃

Buzz: Saurabh Tewari Films have three shows in the making; Mohit and Sanaya approached to pair up again..

05 Sep 2014 07:24 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Saurabh Tewari Films might be wrapping up duties for their ongoing show on Colors, Rangrasiya, but news coming in is that they have three new shows in planning, for which auditions are going on in full-scale.

As per a reliable source, Saurabh Tewari is presently working on a show each for Sony Entertainment Television, Star Plus and Zee & (and).

Recently, the team organized an extensive audition schedule in Chandigarh and Delhi for all the three shows. The team is looking for a right mix of fresh and experienced faces for the new shows.

A well-placed source confides in us, "The show for Star Plus will be a mature love story, based on relationships set up in Chandigarh. The Sony show will be based on a modern day Gujarati community. The show will be based on a popular novel."

The buzz doing rounds in the industry is that the maker is looking to cast the very popular offscreen and onscreen pair of Mohit Sehgal and Sanaya Irani for their show on Star Plus. Also, Shaheer Sheikh, who has recently completed duties for the popular show Mahabharat has been considered for the other lead on the show. Having said this, it is as well heard that Mohit also fits into the lead's character in their Sony TV show.

The source further adds, "All the three shows are in the nascent stage. The casting process is in full swing, and there is a long way to go before the leads get locked."

We tried calling Mohit and Sanaya, but could not get through to them.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Saurabh Tewari were futile.

Let's see if Mohit and Sanaya do pair up for this one...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/112903846

This 3rd article is from DC (Deccan Chronicle)! So very very reliable source as its a major newspaper.

BFF Sanaya Irani and Drashti Dhami to slug it out for Saurabh Tewari's next
[TOI Article]

After casting her as Madhubala on TV show 'Madhubala --- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon' that catapulted Drashti Dhami to the big league, producer Saurabh Tewari, aka the man with the Midas touch, was instrumental in finalising her best friend Sanaya Irani to play Paro in 'Rangrasiya'. Now, he is back again with a new show for Star Plus. 

And if sources are to be believed, it could well turn out to be a casting coup. We hear that the maker has approached the two best friends " Drashti and Sanaya " for the role of the protagonist in the show. Says a source associated with the show, "The two, Drashti and Sanaya, have given a look test and the production house is still contemplating on either one of them. The name shall be finalised soon." 

However, when contacted for their version, Sanaya, Drashti and Saurabh didn't revert to our text message. 
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
party time guys new thread... M so happy🥳
-Saba- thumbnail

Sanaya Irani and Rucha Hasabnis as wild card entrants in Bigg Boss 8

October 23, 2014 Anonymous 574 reads 0 comments

After Shanti Dynamite ad Ali Khan it is now for two actresses Sanaya Irani and Rucha Hasabnis to come in as next wild card contestants on the popular Colors show Bigg Boss 8.

Rucha Hasabnis who was last seen in Star Plus' popular show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as Rashi is now to enter the show along with Rangrasiya actress Sanaya Irani.

Karishma Tanna and Diandra Soares will be seen getting along with Rucha and Sanaya and Sonali Raut as well. They will enter very soon in November.

We give all the best for Sanaya and Rucha.

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the new thread guys..👏👏

My first post on Sanaya's new show thread...😳😳

Hope we get Sanaya's next show's confirmed news within this thread..😉

Thank you for all the lovely ladies updating the threads with all news regularly..Much appreciated..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congo new thread! May this bring realistic rumours!
princessunara thumbnail
shifting conversation from the last thread to here :)

Originally posted by: ramyarn

This is my first comment in this thread. But I followed each and every news of sanaya . I badly want some reliable news reg her new project.
I would like her to do the main lead in a story like Hopes and Ambitions. Those who read Shweta's H & A knows the intensity of Khushi's character.

I will kill to have her play Hopes n Ambitions Khushi!!! I am in love with that! I actually saved it all and keep reading!
but hehe.. i want the other one too lol.. that Arnav was just sigh .. though that may be an issue lol.. i loved Arnav more in it.. his sexy politician self was so sexy...so suave. i would just close my eyes n imagine their scenes from the costumes to every little thing when I read it.. and well the actor needs to be very very classy.. nothing rustic or have any rough edges to fit that character.. cz he was a gentleman despite being a true blue politician.

Anyway am digressing... i do love the spunky yet reticent Khushi in it.. she is classy though from a village!! Befitting the princess she becomes when she marries him..

Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
off topic
but be ready to vote for sanaya...previous year she was at 13:(

Asjad Nazir @asjadnazir  

Tweet me name of star you want in #SexyList2014 from 12pm UK Time today. Vote as many times as you want & let #FanPower take over Twitter!

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: princessunara

shifting conversation from the last thread to here :)

I will kill to have her play Hopes n Ambitions Khushi!!! I am in love with that! I actually saved it all and keep reading!
but hehe.. i want the other one too lol.. that Arnav was just sigh .. though that may be an issue lol.. i loved Arnav more in it.. his sexy politician self was so sexy...so suave. i would just close my eyes n imagine their scenes from the costumes to every little thing when I read it.. and well the actor needs to be very very classy.. nothing rustic or have any rough edges to fit that character.. cz he was a gentleman despite being a true blue politician.

Anyway am digressing... i do love the spunky yet reticent Khushi in it.. she is classy though from a village!! Befitting the princess she becomes when she marries him..

Yep ,that is a good work with perfect characterization and if such work become a serial or cinema it should be narrated perfectly without caring TRP demands  . Khushi's character is impeccable in H & A. Simple yet complicated, not highly educated but very intelligent , innocent yet mature . loved it. I really want Sanaya to act in a serial with strong script .