Kisiki Duniya Chaahat Mein BARBAAD Hai!!! - Page 20

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh Nikki U are a star!!โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I don't watch the show but ur post made me connect with it!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

U are such a Beauty!!!โค๏ธ

I love you!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Woah Nikki..Awseome post..Im late but been too held up this week Anyways just read your rant..Im too upset also about the turn of events..esp the Ishita character butchering..๐Ÿ˜ญ The Ishita that could read the mind of Raman without him having to explicitly state it, is today not in a position to understand it even after he voiced it.. This part literally killed me yaar..I understand that Raman is shakkofying on her, but the situation is such that circumstances lead him to thinking the same..After all, he's been hurt in much more deeper pain earlier, considering the fact that he had a family with Shagun..to erase her memories, it would have taken countless sleepless nights and god knows how many buckets of tears he would have shed..I agree Ishu has been through a similar situation..breaking a 15 yr [well I guess its 15 not sure] relationship is not easy for anyone.. How can she not realize his paranoia even after he voice d it yesterday..Im deeply upset she still doesn't understand the reason behind his current state of mind..And that looser Mani..How can he not realize what Raman actually thinks of him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..He clearly told him "Ek ghar basay tha maine, woh ghar bhi tumne tod diya"..๐Ÿ˜ญ..What kind of a stone hearted fellow is he that he cant understand Raman's insecurity inspite of him stating it so loud and clear๐Ÿ˜•..Literally the CVs have butchered  ISHRA in some way or the other..Ishu not realizing Raman's state of mind and Raman going back to square one.with all the shak and hatred..Damn they just found a way to drag the story between the couple and keep them away from each other..๐Ÿ˜ก I thought Mani was cameo, but boy was I wrong..๐Ÿ˜• Doesnt seem like the Shani is going to go away from their lives so soon..CVs just found a bakra to keep Ishra away..and this was a perfect example of "typical Ekta misunderstanding"๐Ÿ˜• Anyways, my love for DIVAN/ISHRA because of which Im in love with the show will probably never cut me off from the show..Im living a world of ISHRA dreams where I believe that SOME DAY, SOMEWHERE and SOME HOW ISHRA will realize they are MADE FOR EACH OTHER..And that day is gonna be the day when they both realize that "HUM TERE BIN AB RAH NAHI SAKTE..TERE BINA KYA WAJOOD MERA"..๐Ÿ˜Š That is going to be the day when they will give in to each other and make a promise to be bound with each other for the rest of their lives๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š After all,
KABHI KAM NA HONGE YEH CHAHATEIN
PAL PAL BADHE YEH HAI MOHABBATEINโค๏ธ
Edited by aishu_divan - 9 years ago
Vidya dee..pls koi OS likh lena๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I want to get over the track..๐Ÿ˜ญ
I love your OS..kitne romantic aur hawt hote hai..Im reading your entire index again๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nikki, sorry i'm way too late, firstly, I was busy with the festivity and work, secondly, I'm too numb to even react to the way CVs have butchered Raman-Ishita's character.
Ishita has been dumb.Period.

RKB is bound to doubt on her after his bitter past plus her hiding things and trying to be mahaan.

Sorry to say but I hated that SINDOOR wala Ishu's dream!
She expects Raman to confess his LOVE FOR HER just coz SHE DID AN EHSAAN on him????

Like seriously CVS????

Pyaar me ehsaan  nahi hota and jahan ehsaan ho, waha pyaar nahi hota!

His tears on pillow = Leakage from A/C ...Ishu seriously???? Did you actually bought your dentist ki degree as RKB jokes around?

A/C ka leak hota to it should be 24x7 na, ya whenever it's on... why would it be only in the night, and most imp of all, why would only one pillow be wet?

Does the A/C gets to choose kaunsi pillow par barsu? Heights of idiocy.

And the precap ----- Smell my gajra...my foot!
Ishu goes to Raman's party for ASIA's business head which is supposedly a BIG event with lot of business professionals attending it, and Ishu choses to leave RKB n stand with Mani n ask him to smell har gajra?????

WOW and then she gets tears in eyes coz RKB gives credit to shagun! Why ishu? When you can tell Mani is Mr.Encyclopedia infront of your hubby n family then why can't RKB give credit to Shagun???

And Raman was trying his best not to doubt her. He even said "Meri Ishita aisi nahi hai"... but even he is a human and a human who'se heart was broken into pieces by his first wife's dhoka whom he loved more than anyone in this world!

Neither I hate Ishu, nor Raman, Nor Mani, I HATE ONLY N ONLY CVs and STARPLUS!

amazing post nikki...
even i m upset bcoz of all this but still.have hopes that they ll clear all mu and we will get our original yhm back...
awesome post... am very sorry am being very