A Yudi -Arjuna OS (The farewellls-on Pg 10) - Page 9

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow this is beautiful!!
You have depicted  Arjun-Yudi relationship so wonderfully and the writing is so engaging...
And you have made the relationship of Drau with her husbands so natural unlike our StarBharat😊
Really enjoyed reading this truly enjoyable OS
Wow di never knew that yudhi was Arjun's guru plz do continue soon
My hands just stopped on this keyboard, Varaali di and Urmi di!
I literally cried in the last 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­... this topic was one of my dream!!!
I wholeheartedly love this duo... Yudi-Arjun. Thank you so very much for such a beautiful thread!😊
Yudi's pain for being strict to Arjun was so poignant, I just remembered a doha... 
"Guru kumhar shishya kumbh hai, ghadi ghadi kadhe khot
               Andar haath sahar de, bahar bahe chot" 

another beautiful touching point was when Yudi told Arjun that he has done three-forth of the tapa, and Arjun needs to do only one-fourth! πŸ˜³ aww the lovely big brother. β€οΈ

The last embrass was... cherry on the top!πŸ€—

a round of applause for both of you! πŸ‘
Edited by Mohiniapearl - 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Wow!! This is such a wonderful OS.. Why didnt I read it before
Loved how you explored this side of Arjun-Yudhi relationship.. true.. very less is written about their bond! great job Varaali di πŸ‘πŸ‘
The brothers bonding. The dutiful Arjuna... beautiful depicted. Super job
What a excellent story you have written Varaali πŸ˜ƒ
Your writing style is amazing πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 8 years ago
I wanted to reply you for a long time but I could not. Sorry for that. What a skill of creative writing and g ood understanding of the epic you have! You really have done justice to those divine characters. Your sense of balancing all the characters with all their qualities and dignity deserves wholehearted appreciation and encouragement. You have also proved that in depth understanding of the epic characters can make even a fiction almost as genuine reconstruction as the original story. Why have you stopped writing suddenly? There are many more interesting stories about pandavas and draupadi in the epic after this episode on which you can write. So please update soon.