Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kuch Na Kaho..Kuch Bhi Na Kaho

Poroma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey everyone,
Firstly, Happy Diwali!!! May this Diwali enlighten everyone's life with happiness.

Secondly:
Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho
Kya kehna hai kya sunna hai
Mujhko pata hai tumko pata hai
Samay ka ye pal thamsa gaya hai
Aur is pal mein koi nahin hai
Bas ek main hoon
Bas ek tum ho

Sorry, I thought I would start with these few lines because these are the lyrics that were playing in my head the whole time as I was watching last night's episode (I know it is a pretty old song but I love the song). Silence speaks when words can't that is the main message that I came across after watching MaNan in last night's episode. I loved every bit of last night's episode, especially of MaNan. To start off with, Manik going off at Nandini, as she tried to tell him that she knows about Cabir being gay. I didn't really mind that Manik went off at her because we show our insecurities and pain to those we love and Manik did exactly that. He just wanted to clarify with Nandini that his friends mean the world to him and he cannot stand if anyone tries to harm them. I loved how he realised that he held on to her hand so badly that he left a mark and the signatory line of the episode "I promise I will never hurt you again" (I literally fainted after that line, I needed three bottles of water to bring myself back - just kidding). No but on a serious not, I am very sure that Manik will stick to his promise as Nandini said that if he hurts her again, she will not forgive him (I don't think Manik will be foolish enough to hurt Nandini AGAIN!!!). Nandini is so innocent and I believe she loves Manik a lot and that's why she could not reveal that she saw Raghav with Cabir, she knew that he was in pain (I loved this bit, they are understanding each other so well now a days). I also have to mention the part where Manik puts his hands out and tells Nandini to do the same thing he did but then Nandini puts his hands down. I loved that part, I believe that there are many people who know us but only a few that understand us (Nandini is the person who not only know Manik but also understands him).

The phone conversation, Professor Nandu teaching Manik to greet back when someone greets them and then telling him that he should like Diwali because he loves stars that was cute. And then Manik being a slight naughty and asking her how she know that he like stars. How sweet, he told Nandini to bring Rishabh with him (He knew that she would want to celebrate Diwali with her brother, don't mind me, maybe overthinking a bit). I have to say Nandini was looking gorgeous, very beautiful, her outfit, makeup hair all suited her so well. She looked like the shining light  and Manik, so hot in black πŸ˜‰. Both Niti and Parth complement each other and that is what makes MaNan so out of this world and unique.

I loved the part when Nandini asks if this is what he is wearing to the party. I am so obsessed with MaNan, I love everything about them. It was so adorable, how she reached the party on time and they both taunted each other (Manik by saying people don't come early to parties and Nandini by saying that Manik is not familiar with Diwali traditions of brining a gift). I also loved the part where he was teasing her about traditions and reminded her about praying to Aaiappa. The gift was the best part for me after the "I promise I will never hurt you again". Nandini was kind of reminding Manik that she has not forgotten anything and she remembers her promise of shining for him (everytime Manik sees the lamp, he will remember Nandini). I loved how even after taunting Nandini about being early he did not want her to leave, he wanted to spend time with her. I am so glad that Nandini actually saw Manik opening the gift. The PRECAP, I AM SERIOUSLY IN MANAN HEAVEN 😳. The holding of hands was so pure and touched my heart. I am glad Nandini mentioned Aaliya because she wants to be with Manik but without any obstacles. I just love the relationship between Manik and Nandini, so pure and straight from the heart β˜ΊοΈ.

Also, besides MaNan I liked Dhruv and Aaliya's scene. It was cute, Aaliya was looking nice and I am so sure that these two will eventually start falling for each other. Aaliya even mentioned it herself that she would have almost fallen for Dhruv. I think Dhruv may even start falling for Aaliya after spending so much time with her. I don't mind them together, they looked great.

I also have to mention Manik and Harshad's conversation. It so good to see that Manik will go to any extent to protect his friends and I am so sure that the same applies for Nandini too in Manik's life. I was just thinking that did Harshad have an affair with Manik's mum (that is so disgusting, if that is the case). I don't like Noyonika. I am thinking Raghav has a grey shade as well, he is only using Cabir. So many secrets to be revealed!!!

All these secrets are coming out, such a secretive show. Always leaving us fans on the edge of our seats. Hats off to the CVs for putting out such a great show, especially the relationships and in particular Manik and Nandini (so pure and strong). My salutes to Niti and Parth for their tremendous performance and gifting us with the most amazing Jodi on TV, you both make me love MaNan even more and make me more obsessed about them as time progresses.  

Sorry if anyone disagrees to my post, just my thoughts and opinions. Feel free to share your views, I love knowing what others think. Love MaNan to the core and thanks to KY2 team for such a spectacular show, can't get enough of it.

Finishing off with the line Kuch Na Kaho...Kuch Bhi Na Kaho.

Poroma.

Love KY2 and especially MaNan to the core!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters