Article - The Most Elegant And Intellectual Ladies Of Television

MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

TV Actresses : The Most Elegant And Intellectual Ladies Of Television - Viewers' Choice

Audiences' feedback is important to us. We recently took it to Twitter to find out what you think about our ladies on television. We asked you to tell us which TV actresses best suit the title of elegance More...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/tv-actresses-elegant-intellectual-ladies-television-viewers-choice/

-- Sargun Mehta

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
''  Despite playing a number  of homely characters Sargun Mehta has not lost her individuality. Her portrayal  of Ganga, a nurse in Balika Vadhu has made her one of the most loved women in the industry. ''
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sargun is a brilliant actress⭐️⭐️ and as Ganga she has done a great job ⭐️Too bad for Balika Vadhu creatives😛 they casted this gem of actress but ever since she stepped in they are busy sidelining her Giving her minimum role and screen space 🤢yet it's a slap for cvs her and character's popularity they could not decrease😛  it increased People love her and love Ganga anyway 

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 
Sargun is an awesome actress and very pretty too Love her as Ganga and her chemistry with Shashank is breath taking Love both of them loads 
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Flawless actress Sargun Mehta She has carried on Ganga's character very well She has made her on mark on character and in minds of viewers too that they will remember forever and love her as Ganga 
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 

Sargun is very elegant and graceful actress The way she carried on the character Ganga from where Sriti left She got immediate acceptance from me She is brilliant  

Wish cvs give her and Shashank more screen space These both are very talented actors and delight for viewers to see Dont deprive viewers of seeing their talent 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM thanx 4 the link tho i cudn't see it as site is not opening in my net( don't know wat happnd) but read one members post here.
i agree shes v.talented & fantastic actress & also shes v.gud human being.
Mehek134 thumbnail
Sargun is a great actress Like her a lot as Phulwa and Ganga 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 sharing
sargun is one of the best actress
love her in every role
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Sargun Mehta is  a wonderful actress Love her in the role Ganga