Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Episode discussion - Page 5

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i hope ratan ko surpunch padh se utar den dumb pp wasis๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and phirse elections hon and hamara sher jeet jaye๐Ÿ˜Ž this time ratan and veera would support him too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

me too๐Ÿ˜› i want to see veeba on the same bed in the same room, their wedding pix on the wall behind his bed where a polo painting is present right now
bansuri veera saas bahu tu tu me me

How can you forget about about Veerji's photo which will be hanging inside their room?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Roz subah utt ke Veera apne Veerji ka chehra dekhe gi aur phir unhe call karegi.๐Ÿ˜†
MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i hope ratan ko surpunch padh se utar den dumb pp wasis๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and phirse elections hon and hamara sher jeet jaye๐Ÿ˜Ž this time ratan and veera would support him too

Veera will never support Baldev woh apne Veerji ko sarpanch banana chahe gi ๐Ÿคข
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh yeah I totally forgot about the Sarpanch thing.๐Ÿ˜† But they need to remove Ratan delicately from the post, after all she is Ballu's hone wali saas. He will feel bad for her.
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thought that today's episode was good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ the best things about today's episode :
Baldev was super HOT and Vishal was fab as usualโ˜บ๏ธ

ranvi recording waaste chali gaye,no ranvi atleast for two episodes ๐Ÿฅณ

rajveer scene was for a maximum of 45 seconds - 1min only and he was doing too much psycho-ness except for one dialog 

gunjan and baldev argue and fight but the next instant when bansuri speaks against VeeBa and baldev she explodes at bansuri like a volcano and supports and defends her bro and his relationship, i love gunjan Bas โค๏ธ true sibling bond; GunDev โค๏ธ this was the highlight of the episode for me๐Ÿ˜ƒ i dont think simran will be able to manipulate gunjan against VeeBa she is too strong ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ today and simran actually got scared when gunjan blasted bansuri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

then i really loved the raten-veera-Nihal scene it was very emotional and beautifuly portrayed by all 3 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ although nihal did not hav much to say,Rajveer and that simran and her mom gets more screen space and dialogs than nihal,kapil's talent is seriously being wasted which makes me sad
Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Veera will never support Baldev woh apne Veerji ko sarpanch banana chahe gi ๐Ÿคข

veerji ab rockstar hen bas
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

How can you forget about about Veerji's photo which will be hanging inside their room?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

Roz subah utt ke Veera apne Veerji ka chehra dekhe gi aur phir unhe call karegi.๐Ÿ˜†

abe hat..saath ina handsome husband hoga to veerji ki photo padi rhe who cares๐Ÿ˜†

veerji ab rockstar hen bas

RIP all rockstars in the world ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Guys you should keep tweeting pics of Kurtas to MaSh ๐Ÿ˜†

Baldev ke kurte wapas kyoun nahi de rahe it's been more than 4 months ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก
...-Riya-... thumbnail