Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ela n Adi...I was wrong...3 year leap had happened...
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leap took place after they started living in the ashram. Jo didn't get pregnant on that night. AkDha looked adorable as common people.😳 Jalal was so sad...he's truly repenting. I wish Jalal slaps Ruq hard in the precap...kaisi besharam aurat hai ye...she's blind for MUZ title.😡 Thanks for the update Ela.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Ela
you may get a special Diwali gift tomorrow -Jalal may give Ruqaiya a good dressing down.😆

I will be so happy for Ela if this happens Sandhya. Kam se Kam, she sincerely called Zee everyday for this...
Edited by SindhuMenon - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sands, Khushi, Sunny, finally we will get Ela as a part of Jalal cheerleaders gang unconditionally - mark this moment Ela, this time Ruqs will not escape - and I will hold you to your promise ðŸ˜† 
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Ela n Adi...I was wrong...3 year leap had happened...

Kushi leap happened after they went to Sikri & started living there otherwise why they showed BB's & Javeda's kids after that.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ---jais---

Episode was good ela.
There were a very little good moment between them which i always wanted to see and it was in today episode. It was nice. Liked it.
And rajat and paridhi both was good today.
Ela there is a very little time for jodha jalal story after then it will all about S-A so enjoyed it dear.
P.S- Happy diwali ela and everyone in this thread.

Yes RT and PS were good today...and now I also know that these are last of JJ ...soon we will be watching SA and I will go...I will take with me beatiful memory of my JJ...and Pooja Happy diwali to you too dear...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Ela
Wats that shit precap ruk askinv salim 🤬 🤬 a---- b---
Hate to see that JJ don't talk for three years 😡
And 3rd sr done immediately aftr patch up ... I dimt feel love at all...
Loved JJ scenes today as commeners
I felt sad wen Jallu left jo alone and went to agra...

Bhavana stop getting so affected by JJ split up...Remember one thing that soon we wont be getting even this as SA will replace them...Bhavana what was the hurry to show Jo pregnancy and Sallu's birth in two episodes? Dont creatives pay any attention to the feed back? Soon RT might leave and maybe PS also...and JA will become distant memory...It is so painful...
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I am sorry to say but since the begining I was saying that 3 years leap has happened and Zee told me same...I dont know why he lied to others? Any way how do you know that ruku wont get the baby this time either...She might get joint motherhood with Jodha...😡

Ela. 
I agree with you here,The new montage of Jo alone and Sallu with Jalal speaks a lot.I feel Ruku's involvement in Salim matters will be there 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
do not forget they were both grieving parents...everybody's way to grieve is different...and its jodha his love who is with him not rukiya...do not forget in real story jodha miscarry two times as well they did not showed that otherwise how would you feel then...its better if husband/wife sleep together then not having your husband near you...rukiya is already punished as akbar do not love her
Khushi_love thumbnail
RUQU MUZ ki chaal chali, langada kar DAUDI JODHA
ek RUQAIYA ne koshish ki vo bhi ban jaye MUZ
dekho taal ne tute hamari chaal na tute
hamari chaal na tute

arre RUQAIYA BEGUM ka khul JAYEGA pol
bich bazariya fat JAYEGA dhol
ho JAYEGA uska dabba gol
bol ELA bol hari bol hari bol 🤣

(Dedicated to my dearest Ela 😆)