Kareena-UK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
In todays episode when shlok slapped the biker and said you don't know who I am.HE was always so arrogant and powerful with the aginhotri name he said it as many times to poor aastha in beginning of their marriage. What shlok done with aastha (karma always comes back to bite you) and his arrogance when he said "MAIN SHLOK AGNIHOTRI HOON MAIN KISI KE SWALOON KA JAWAB DENA ZAROORI NAHIN SAMJTA" on their first suhaag raat. It was always I'm shlok agnihotri I can do anything and now look whats happened to poor shlok. Its a true saying your arrogance always makes you fall in the end. I feel for penniless shlok how will he survive and look after the ladies because niranjan is going to make shloks life hell and impossible for him to get a job so that he comes back home to him, but shlok is very stubborn will make it on his own.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree yaar... its going to be very tough  for Ashlok..i hope they stick together no matter what😃 Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... He surely make Shlok life hell
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good point Kareena. 
His words has come to haunt him. Hope he realises how arrogantly he behaved with everyone.

NA will def keep tabs on Shlok and make lfe diff for him.Shd be interesting.