The one where I break it down. #2

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
20/10/14
Mukthi

She wanted to forget. It was like everything was falling apart all over again. The pain. The hurt. She hated him. She hated more that she loved him. He was her everything. Her lifeline, her constant. And it was all gone. He was gone. Everything was gone. She couldn't breathe right. She was broken. Gosh if only she could forget. Blissful nothing. That's what she needed. No hassle. No feelings. Just nothing. 

Navya

It was perfect. He was perfect. She wanted to smile. She wanted to jump. She wanted it to be like this forever. Him and her. He was her prince. Her knight in shining armor. And he wanted her. That's all she ever wanted, to be liked by him. And he told her she was perfect just the way she was. She couldn't breathe. She was filled with bliss. If only she could capture this feeling and keep it forever. 

Nandini

She wasn't really sure why she was warm all over. Her head was killing her and yet... a warmth she couldn't explain. It made her blush and smile. How dumb. Gosh. What the hell had happened. She needed to get her A-game on and meet with the monster. Oh gosh. Thinking about him... made her blush. This was not good. What was wrong with her. He was the monster. Okay she'll just clear her head and just... not think about anything. Right.   

Manik

Manik Malhotra didn't do smiles or cute or mushy. He was THE Manik Malhotra. The feared Fab5 member. The monster. Speaking of monster... shit he was smiling again. That idiot girl was always doing something silly. A walking comic. Like the fact she was all over him. He bet that she forgot everything. And NO that did not bother him. Of course not. No way in hell. NO, okay? In fact, he could have a lot of fun with her. She was always so easy to tease. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
unres

Like i mentioned in your previous post you make me feel like i am in the characters head. 

what i loved the most was manik. He bet that she forgot everything. And NO that did not bother him. Of course not. No way in hell. NO, okay? 

that made me laugh and awww at the same time...

And the pain mukti is in... my heart breaks for her...you portrayed that pain so well...👏

like usual i loved it... and can't wait for more of your "Break Downs"
you have a way of summing up an entire episodes worth of emotions in just a few words... amazing stuff. 👏
Edited by Sush94 - 9 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely take on each character..Perfect!
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sush94

res

unres

Like i mentioned in your previous post you make me feel like i am in the characters head. 

what i loved the most was manik. He bet that she forgot everything. And NO that did not bother him. Of course not. No way in hell. NO, okay? 

that made me laugh and awww at the same time...

And the pain mukti is in... my heart breaks for her...you portrayed that pain so well...👏

like usual i loved it... and can't wait for more of your "Break Downs"
you have a way of summing up an entire episodes worth of emotions in just a few words... amazing stuff. 👏

Aww thanks so much love. 

I love getting into these characters heads. They are so well etched. All of them layered and shades of grey. 😊
Sushie05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Aww thanks so much love. 

I love getting into these characters heads. They are so well etched. All of them layered and shades of grey. 😊

Yes they are so intriguing and there are so many layers to shed before we see the real person. 

P.s I am sure your name isn't firebolt... may i ask what it is? I am sushmita aka sush.
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sush94

Yes they are so intriguing and there are so many layers to shed before we see the real person. 

P.s I am sure your name isn't firebolt... may i ask what it is? I am sushmita aka sush.

Hey Sush!

I'm Shriya you can call be Shriya or Firebolt Or Shri which ever you prefer. 😊
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was so good, I loved reading it
I loved how u wrote Mukti's mind, I feel she is so complicated so insights like these will help to decipher who she really is and how she is filled with so much pain
I loved Manik's 😆 he obviously wants to have a lot of fun
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice take on the epi & the characters..agree with ya Firebolt!!😊
Sushie05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firebolt

Hey Sush!

I'm Shriya you can call be Shriya or Firebolt Or Shri which ever you prefer. 😊

Hey Shriya... I think i am gonna call you Shri...😊