Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa SS : Destined to Marry *PART-13 on PAGE-137 on PREVIW ON PAGE-145 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: contactcharu

tooo gud...
awesome
Pls continue soon

Im glad you liked itπŸ˜‰

Thank you 
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chillpc

supperbb..!! πŸ˜› 

ram was rght...ek kiss toh de hi skti priya... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
niharika bhi na...!!!  πŸ€” 

idk y...but i feel... priyas murderer is the persn from her near and dear..>!!! πŸ€”

lets see..!!!! 

priya cmmn grl... tht handsome ragng persn id ur hubby...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
gearup now...!!!πŸ˜‰

contn soon..
thnx fr the pm..!!!

Thank you so very much 
this time you are quick πŸ˜‰
ram was right ek kiss tho de sakthe hai na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
will see in future who is trying to harm priya 

will try to update soon 
Thank you 

rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... Nice update...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
So Priya is finally comfortable with Ram's flirting...😳
But who is shravan? Who is that evil eye eying raya... πŸ˜‘
Such a suspense...  
Waiting to know more...
Please continue soon πŸ˜›
Thanks for PMπŸ˜›
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb update
continue soon
thanks for pm
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
i want update. i want update. i want update. plzzz
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update.
Thanks for the PM
please up date soon
7350879 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey it was awesome..
plzz continue soon..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Awesome Upd !!

Thank you so much 

luvsakshi thumbnail
PREVIEW

"Good morning Kiddo "  His sweet voice  probed her ears , she opened her eyes ,Good morning ,Please don't cal me kiddo .How sweet my name is PRIYA ,simple and sweet .He smiled at her ,pinching her nose lightly ,Im sorry Angel ,I will call you Kiddo only ,She gave her best pouty face to him when she about to turn she realised He was hugging her very nearly  she can feel his heartbeat thru her skin , he is dangerously close to her , She looked down , His leg wrapped around her waist ,she is lying on his one hand the other hand is caressing her hairs

His lips praising her beauty , Finally he couldn't control his urge to kiss her

she peeped in to the room to look where her husband is there , but for her surprice he was not there in the room , she quickly got ready for the day ,than she heard Ram talking with someone .His voice filled with tension . before she enquired what it is , Krishnaji called her downstairs , she went  downstairs arranging for breakfast
 Shravan reached there , seeing  Priya wearing the Marriage bangles , mehindi for her hands , mangal sutra on her neck , sindhoor on her head , diamond studs on her ears , OH God few secs he lost in her beauty but remembering that she is married , he ran to the place where priya was sitting

Priya slowly "I think you lost your mind  shravan ? I don't know what are you talking about ? For the god sake tell me what is bothering you ? "

Shravan:How dare you got married  priya, when You are in love with me ..

Yes I agree for this marriage because my dad asked me to do But do you know one thing My Husband  Loves me a lot .

The villan laughed evilly .Seeing all the scenario ,he observed priya who was restless after this .

The other  voice ,Replied Kiddo ji Ram sir is busy , when he is free I will ask him to call you back .

Priya : anger reached peak .Why the hell you are calling KIDDO ... she gritted her teeth

The other voice :sorry madam but called Id showed "KIDDO" so I thought its your name ,sir is very busy mama he cannot talk right now . saying this he disconnected the call .

Priya : Grrr .. How dare he is .. How dare he is ,

Krishnaji smiled  It's called "Apple Kheer " [I want to see your face Neel right now , worth watching lolz]

Priya :But I can see rice also . confirming her doubt

Krishnaji : Its mixed with Basumati rice also , But the main ingredient was apples . Ram likes it more .

This Preview is exclusively for Neel πŸ˜†

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜‰ Apple Kheer 🀣
Frankly I was reading the preview with interest but when I read the red bold letters "Apple Kheer" I literally rofled re.. Am sorry Neel but when she asked about apple kheer I said I neve ate but if U will make it for me I will.. But 🀣 it was for u ani I dint get any thought re.. Am still rofling.. am sorry baby but kya karu she is u know na.. πŸ˜†

And coming to preview it was superb asusual and the dangerously close Ram n Priya pose was aweee... 😳
And Kiddo ji was πŸ˜† who will call kiddo ji re.. but it was funny.
Sravan!!kya entry hai boss he claims they are in love..is it true??
So the bad man is observing Priya hmm hope she will be fine in Ram's safe hands.
Ram was tensed na for what re??
Wanna know everything asap..plz update na plzz pretty plzz..

So ab se Apple juice ke saath apple kheer, apple pie, sab kuch are banned in Neel's threads πŸ˜†Edited by armanz - 9 years ago