Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa SS : Destined to Marry *PART-13 on PAGE-137 on PREVIW ON PAGE-145 - Page 116

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 12
RaYa is all set to fire the screen for sure... so Priya decided to first make Shurti justice then anything else... Ram I just loved this kiddo 's thing Priya is geeing so angry but loving Ram's teasing as she is like kiddo never gonna understand a hubby need but eventually give in like she shared all hot kisses with her hubby... so finally Ram helped her again she found the proof awesome RaYa is much more in love with each other then anything.. but some how Bhanu was killed before anything so it means it was all done by 3rd person who is very close to Bhandari's... why don't know I just feel it's Jayesh for Bhandari's property he us doing that but only time will tell the truth... but I just simply loved the whole evening lesson season of teaching by Ram to Priya it was really too good but now worried for her too... hope main culprit get caught soon... moving for next to read...   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Part 13
OMG Priya wax so sacred after gearing the killer but thanks to Ram he handled her well.. but he asked KK to handle her case I guess she is too good in this... but left for her family sefty now she will back due to her son only... but why she is sanding him away... something big is sure to happen... so Kartik Nuts ki entry ho hi gayi that us also together but why he will need Vik's help fir Nuts when he learnt he is close to Ram is there any relation between Nuts & Ram here seeing her talk I don't think so but you never know. .. OMG Love us in the air when will RaYa be one in all senses still waiting for the day but this was completely sizzling & hot moving for next thread this was an awesome journey love to read thus story keep it up & congratulations for completing this thread..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much leena for the likes and comments .
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvsakshi

Thank you so much leena for the likes and comments .

When we are going to get an update
Waiting
luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jodude

When we are going to get an update
Waiting

soon  joo
luvsakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

Part 13
OMG Priya wax so sacred after gearing the killer but thanks to Ram he handled her well.. but he asked KK to handle her case I guess she is too good in this... but left for her family sefty now she will back due to her son only... but why she is sanding him away... something big is sure to happen... so Kartik Nuts ki entry ho hi gayi that us also together but why he will need Vik's help fir Nuts when he learnt he is close to Ram is there any relation between Nuts & Ram here seeing her talk I don't think so but you never know. .. OMG Love us in the air when will RaYa be one in all senses still waiting for the day but this was completely sizzling & hot moving for next thread this was an awesome journey love to read thus story keep it up & congratulations for completing this thread..

Thank you so much leena .. each point you pointed out clearly .. sure will update the story . 
thank you so much for the lovely comments i will try to reply to each one of your comment . and shortly i will post the story updates .. 
rampriya7aug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
preview ke bad next part bhi post hona chahiye na...
waiting
sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tremendous work...iam a silent for more than 1 year but their r many ff which r so so gud bt incompleted n this is one of them n also the reason behind one more account (mine) I desperatly want this ff to be completed...pls...for ur fans n reader's sake pls complete it
Neverthless last update surely will make me die with suspense...
Hope u will update