•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Aastha !! Aastha !! where is my tie ?? shlok was asking on top of his voice.. Aastha hurriedly came and started copying shlok. Aastha where are my socks ?? Aastha where is my tie ?? huh !! Shlok started laughing. bus bus.. then   she opened Almirah and immediately took out tie. take it.. shlok immediately took it and said plz help me to wear it. shlok plz help yourself. i am busy in preparing breakfast.. and also i am half of your height. i have to stand on bed to help you.. she leaves room in haste.. its two months since Aastha and shlok left their home, Agnihotri Mansion.. shlok and aastha now live in 2BHK flat in a building in a new city.. its their daily routine.. Shlok leaves home at 8 in morning after eating breajfadt , taking lunch and teasing Aastha. Shlok has left. Aastha is now sad. she feels pain when shlok leaves for office and when he comes home in evening. she has mixed feelings. she feels happy that shlok has arrived but also feels sad that shlok is tired.. she daily massages shlok hands and legs.. shlok intially used to resist that why she is doing ?? but Aastha used to do it forcefully that let me do. shlok feels extreme relief. but also teases Aastha that her tiny hands are no match for his physique. Aastha laughs.. that should i become fat or you should loose weight.. Aastha has smile on her face..now she is down the memory lane.. they left their comfortable home and big family at pune. Shlok had got the job in a new firm. they moved to new city some days before shlok joining the company. when they entered their flat their was nothing in flat.. they take out bed sheets and simply laid on it. Next day they bought all households things.. utensils , booked LPG connection , gave order of beds and furniture.. Vinayak chachu gave 5 lakh to shlok. he was refusing in the begining but vinayak chachu was adamant. he gave saying when you will have money return to me.. Aastha is now emotional.. how lonely she feels here !! No family, No friends.. No support. she remembers some ladies visted her in begining.. they were asking about her marriage..no no its definetly Love marriage. so extrme height difference. i dont think boys family would compromise. may be she is beautiful. thats why ! the marriage happend. Aastha was smiling on the whole talking..she later told shlok..he said jiski biwi chothi uska bhi bda naam hai. god mai utha lo. bache ka kya kaam hai. and immediately lifted her. Aastha is now looking to calendar. she sees that its 55 days have passed since shlok joined the office.. shlok told her that he will not get full salary in first 6 months.. after 6 months he will get full salary and other benifits. Aastha saves meerly some hundred rupees. Money just vanishes from her hands.. vinayak chachu visted her twice and offered her money. was giving money in her hands..Aastha was nit taking. Vinayak chahu said take it. Aastha refused him saying my husband self respect will be affected.. plzz chachu plzz chachu. she joined her hands. chachu plzz. Vinayak chachu said i know i gave you money but you are not spending so i was giving you individually. wbatbto say.. oud heart bleeds. parents cant see their children like this. he left the house in haste.. Aastha had tearsvin her eyes.. she again thinks about her own expenses. she gets some thousand rupee from shlok. she asked shlok money saying i need for some girlish things.. shlok happily gave her..she buys napkins and contraceptives.. she dosebtbwant children now. shlok dosent know it.. Their nights are full of love, desire , intimacy.. she is happy with her life.. she again sees calendar. vaan is falling after 2 weeks.. she will dress traditionally. two weeks passed. Aaatha who is not feelingbwell. asks shlok to buy bangles.. she gives her bangles and says plz bring bangles of this measure. shlok laughs and says aastha it is the smallest size.. oho bring it.. aastha pleads.. aastha is very tired she sees mehnadi cone.. but dosent apply it.. aastha is sleeping. shlok sees cone. he cuts and applies mehandi on her hands upper fingers and in the middle of her hands making a circle. he lays her hands staright. aastha smiles. In night shlok ask can we do it today ?? aasthabsays no ?? shlok asks which work ?? the work we do daily and hugs her.. Shlok leaves for tour.. Aastha ia again sitting on couch . she wonders why her periods has been dealyed ?? she is amused. she is reaches conclusion fast. she ia pregnant. she has mixed feelings.. she is in deliema. she after thinking a lott to extreme for 2 days. finally decides ahe will go for abortion. she meets doctor and asks about abortion. doctor is shocked.. days are pasing but aastha dont gather courage to have abortion.. shlok has also came. he buys mushroom. and says cook aastha. Aastha serves him dinner. shlok gently grabs her and make her sit in lap. Shlok says eat aastha. no shlok. plzz. no aastha eat. shlik it sosent auits me. plzz. eat nothing will happen. plz shlok.. aastha is refusing and shlok is adamant. shlok then makes aasthatovlook hervin eyes . aastha do you care for our chlld ?? Aastha is shocked. shlok asks what crap you told doctor ?? we dont have moneybto raise our child its my responsliblity aastha. Aastha is crying bitterly.. shlok plz forgive me.. plzz. plzz shlok. i came to kbow about it through my colleuge who sawvyou in hospital. damm. shlok you struggle so much.. dobt take stress aastha.. shlok consoles her. now tell aai and famly. yeah will tell.. Aastha assures him. Aastha is still in ahlokblaps. now challenges awaiting them.. its true dhan se na duniya se. ghar se na dwar se. saanso ki dor bandhi hai preetam k pyaar sey..
Nice one Vishu...
Ashlok day to day life...hard reality...
Well written!!
Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago
forgive me for mistyping.. and wrote in hasten i have hundrend of pages to write and learn.. i have test and task. but ashlok love. dil hai ki maanta nahi..
Amazing OS of Aashlok with a touch of the hardships in a normal person's life... At least aapko Vinayak chacu yaad hai😆 Write more Vishu🤗
very nice VISHu..Loved it..how Shlok is very understanding..needless to say about ASTHA...please do continue dear
Nice start!
So Aastha and Shlok face some problems while trying to be independent!
Loved how you portrayed their life, their emotions, their love but was sad that Aastha thought of Abortion!

PLs continue soon and PM me if possible :)
Toofaan...nice os..loved each and evry word...way to go...expecting more writings dear...
Awesome osEdited by misti_ashlok - 9 years ago
😊 Nice os ...simple life of Ashlok..love it
sorry late reply ..i accedenttily found it