Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Bhalla house was the epitome of drama and today was not any new.Adding to the already existing problems it was Karwachauth morning. Ishitha woke up earlier than usual and got ready to start her fast. She was staring at her husband's forehead which was etched with some or the other worry. It has been more than 2 to 3 days since they even spoke properly after the kidnapping incident. All he wanted to do was to apologize but hell broke loose that day and here they are where one is royally avoiding the other and the other trying to start some kind of a conversation. Before they can sort out their own issues some other problem crops up which makes them forget that they need to sort the problem together but they end up standing on opposite side like always and towards the end of the problem they stand on a common ground. She then walks out of the room before all these thoughts eat up her time.

At the dining table, She saw Neelu spreading out food for all the ladies of the house. Both the saas bahu relationship is not really in great terms after Romi Sarika pregnancy debacle. She went towards her mother in law who was standing near the mandir arranging everything for the morning pooja and she quietly helped her out. Once everything was done, she touched her mother in law's feet for her blessings. Like every other Saas she gave her Bahu all the blessings and also the sargi as a ritual.

Ishitha: Mummyji, please forgive me if you feel I have taken a wrong step towards Romi. I could not let Sarika suffer all alone. The pregnancy report came to our house a week before all this could crop up, but Romi hoodwinked me saying it was someone else's report and does not belong to our family.

Toshi: A girl should be aware of such things Ishitha, first of all we have had a lot of problems concerning Sarika and she was already in a similar fix with Parmeet who is continuing to ruin my daughter's life. Then knowingly she again falls in to Romi's trap. Fine, you eloped got married and how can you be so careless and desperate enough to get pregnant even without realizing your marital status is still not known to all. Lady of such character !!! I am not saying Romi has done the right thing.

Ishitha: Right now we have to think about Sarika as well. Yes, she has made a mistake after experiencing something like getting molested. A women who cannot bear a child and a women pregnant without a father are equally the same. Today I am married and have Ruhi still people out there call me infertile, imagine Sarika's state few years down the lane, the child in her stomach ?

Toshi: Do you think I would have not thought about her future. Raman had got cheated earlier,  My daughter's future is getting spoilt right in front of my eyes and she has a daughter too. If she is going to get divorced in the future, they will face the similar situation even then none will blame that kameena Param. Simmi is fasting for that cheap minded character today also but she is supporting Sarika. None of my children have had a stable marital life so far.  How ironical is that

Ishitha: Exactly Mummyji, you have seen everything and we are facing all of this. Please do not let injustice happen with Sarika. Please accept their relation, it is up to them whether they want to have the child or not. Romi cannot get away always, this has happened before also. Romi with MIhika, then with a minister's daughter and now Sarika. How many more mummyji ? Don't you feel he needs to understand as well. This is all I wanted to talk. You have been a mother to me more than my saas.This is what I would have spoken with my Amma, If I had a brother like Romi. 

Toshi: May be you are right Ishitha. But I want to think about all of this before taking a proper stand. Please forgive this mother also I have been very rude with you since the day I have returned.

Ishitha: She smiles at her and mouths thank you Mummyji. I cannot receive a more special gift from my saas on this special day. I also wanted to talk to you regarding Pammi Aunty.That girl is loving someone and I could not tell Pammi aunty directly and so I rejected her for Mani. Sorry again mummji.

Toshi: Leave Pammi Ishitha. I will talk to her separately and sort it out. Ishitha I am happy you woke up early and doing all this but I want you to accept another wish of this mother. Please do not fast today. You have just recovered and doctor have also advised you against such fasts. I won't be able to manage if you are sick again.

Ishitha: Through her tears, Thank you mummyji. I will fast mummyji, for Raman. I will not need to worry as far as my health is concerned. You are back to take care of me and nothing will happen to me.

Both hug each other and walk to the table to start eating before sunrise.

This is my first OS where I have explored a new zone. My inspiration for this OS has been Ankita (ankitasidana). She has always ventured these kind of zones and so I thought why not write one. Hope you all like it.Please show your love through all the likes and comments. Would love to read your views on this. Thank you. Edited by arunabhi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow this was awesome
loved toshiji n ishu's convo
hope this kind scene we get in yhm too
Thanx for d pm
kayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one update soon and can u pliz pm me when update😊
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats a beautifully written one...
thanks for the pm
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brillianttt update! Loved it!
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS...
It was nice to see an OS on Ishu and Toshi for a change..
Their conversation was absolutely amazing..Though its too much to hope for but I hope we get something like this in the show..However I doubt we will..its mostly drama anyway.. Beautifully written and conceived..

Thanks 😊
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

wow this was awesome
loved toshiji n ishu's convo
hope this kind scene we get in yhm too
Thanx for d pm

Thank you do much ..Glad you liked it..
Hoping for some heart rending scenes..Anything would do good right now πŸ˜‰

Your most welcome 😊😊