Stargirl 
Gamer Girl 
A match made in highschool 
The clique 

Thanks a lot!😊
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by xxMaYxx

Hey there 😊
I love reading.. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.lways had, always will.

Very True...
well since you are 12.. try Percy Jackson series. I read the whole series when I was in 6th grade and absolutely loved it. Yes the movie is released based on that book but its nothing like what the movie showed. The movie took all the surprising elements and amazing myths away nd filled with boring stuffs.

I like books in which people fight than make out. So I started reading the series A Song Of Ice And Fire (ASOIF)
Its about kingdoms fighting for a throne.
it is amazing.. actually I have no words for it. There is a tv show based on this book which received the highest rating of 9.5. The sad part is it is for 18+
But the book is totally worth reading.

But since u r just 12.. I'll give u a list of books which a teen who love romance would like to read.

1) The Beautiful creatures series.
It's mystery fiction romance drama and more.

2) Fault in our stars
People talk abou this book all the time because it is worth it. Its about a girl suffering from a cancer. The book is BETTER than the movie. So do read it.

3) 13 reasons why
its about a guy receiving tapes from his dead crush in which that girl had stated 13 reasons why she killed herself. There was a point of time when I felt really bad for the girl. It is a really really good book.

4) Looking for Alaska
John Green's Looking For Alaska is amazing. Its about a girl who disappeared.

5) The house of Night Series.
Its about a girl who is marked by a vampire and then its journey. Its quite good actually.

6) The book thief
It is amazing and totally worth reading.

Well I know only this much. The books I read is all about fighting murder and stuffs so I dont think u'll like it :D

About HP series.. yes read it! I love it! Though these days I think I like ASOIF more than Harry potter series. The author has created such an amazing world that it is hard to come out of it.

Try out this site for 23 more better books if u want :)

http://mashable.com/2013/06/11/young-adults-summer-reading-books/

Have fun reading gal!

*Squeals*
*calms down*
Do uh know how much i love ur FF???????

And...Thanks a ton for the list! I surely will read'em!😊

Originally posted by Wrackspurt

Nice to see a book lover here...i am also one ...hmmm...since u have read little women , i will suggest u to read the other parts of the book also...read little men and jo's boys... i specially loved jo's boys...Harry potter series is nice...

thanks!😊
Originally posted by ArshaParsh

Hey dear...
I'm the biggest book worm ever... I love to read..
My favourite series is Darkness Rising Trilogy by Kelley Armstrong...
It includes
The Gathering
The Calling
The Rising...
Trust me if you want to start a new series... This one is a must try for romance, and mystery... It's awesome... Do try them out and let me know...
Prishi

Will try them for sure!
Originally posted by muskaan17

Hey...hiii...my fav book is a non fiction one but it is a very gud book may be you like it...the book id tuesdays with morrie by mitch albom...

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by CrazySandhirian

Thank you tons for the list!
Agatha Christie - the queen of mystery - The books are awesome!

you are always welcome dear i am glad that u liked the books now do give these books a try i am sure u will like them and Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors u see i am a huge fan of her books love u
There are a few more I want to add...

If its not forever-Durjoy Dutta (a nice book, something different from his usual stuff)

you like classics right? read
The Secret Garden
A Little Princess

Have you read What Katy Did? series ...read all the parts...it is followed by What Katy did at school and What Katy did next  πŸ˜›

Originally posted by CrazySandhirian

Ahaan...Jean sasson!
Even The book im currently reading is by her...Its awesome!

RUINED IS ALSO A GREAT HORROR STORY😊