Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lkb79 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know people want the TRPs to remain high but I really hope it drops. There's no other way to communicate to those running this show that they're wasting too much time doing the same thing over and over again.

They're also way too focused on two characters at the expense of the other stories. I love Abhigya but I miss Suresh and Purab, and I want more Akash and Rachna. Using them more would give the writers a chance to stop re-using the same plot.
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is really ridiculous.. losing interest with MU after MU :(

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Everyone,

First post on this show.
I had completely given up on soaps after my last one but I happened to catch KKB on vacation and got hooked!

Now I wish I hadn't cos this MU is driving me nuts. I really think Pragya shouldn't have changed her statement (as per new promo), there are other ways to save Abhi, they could have shown them to atleast get this incident behind them and be civil to each other.

I don't understand why the creatives are taking baby steps and that too in the wrong direction. They need to have confidence in their leads to act out other emotions than hate.

What I would really like to see in a future track is Pragya hating on Abhi and he trying his best to be a good husband, clear MUs and try his best to make her fall in love with him. 😆
shiv0624 thumbnail
If they keep this up, the show may go off air soon...
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
cant handle anymore MU's...previous ones itself are still going on...too much of parallel processing ...and of MU's , that too...😲
Anyways, Thanks for sharing,

Cheers!
VJ

abhidip thumbnail

We request the creatives to something positive I  feel sad when I see two beautiful ladies planning like two school girls .I watch serials on Zindagi and I think our creatives can learn a lot from its serials.No rubberband  stretching and everything is is so refined and dignified.Just lovely.

Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This show has been full if misunderstandings, and every time the truth comes out, there's still no change in behaviour. Just crazy!
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
this is enough!! Putting a finger on Pragya's character and showing Pragya to just be crying and begging all the time is just too much. I want the Pragya that we used to have back.
Lovearjit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y dnt ekta mam rename this serial!!instead of kumkumbhagya it should be galatfaimiyaan